Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    there was no nerf to cast time, we lost the quiver thus that had to be adjusted.
    Yeah there was. Steady Shot was nerfed from a 1,5 to 2sec baseline cast time, feel free to dig up the 3.0 patchnotes. I just remembered said nerf to come alongside the other 3.0.8 BM nerfs, instead of the WotLK prepatch. The removal of Haste from quivers is completely unrelated, and came with 3.1.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Rogues can top DPS, but ONLY with Glaives and a group that has all buffs for them. It´s often hard to justify creating groups for melee instead of stacking Warlocks and Hunters.. But if you play in a guild that goes with play what ever you want mentality and you create groups for melee and ranged, then sure. Rogues can be top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    And for some context, Perrito claimed Fury could only come top on Teron Gorefiend (low armor ST boss) and suggested I was wrong/lying when I gave my breakdown of how Fury performs in Black Temple, I posted the Akama log to prove a point. And he took that point and turned it into "so now you're saying Fury can do 4.3k dps on Brutallus"..

And ridiculousness ensues from there. But yes, Akama easy to do high dps on as a Warrior. Anything with low armor and/or with adds is just heaven for Warrior, even Rogue to an extent (at least on shorter bursts where Blade Flurry can contribute a lot and they have a high HP mob to stack combo points on).
    you still arguing the fact that fury has nothing to do with this post. i told you already, on low armor fights (bt teron) warriors do good damage, you said that capping ArP was posible, then you show us your 4.3k dps on a 30 sec fight on a boss without agro table with 10000000 adds. the post is about top 3 dps TBC, you were the one comming here saying that warriors will be top and that tanks in TBC geared for threat so dps could do more dmg. you even said, THREAT wasnt a problem in TBC, your experience is way diferent than mine, i told you, the only fight we will see a warrior close to top was on teron due to low armor.

i even remember that couple of high rated warrior arena players got ban due to GCD hack, that allow them to have a .5 sec gcd, even with that in a raid settings warriors are not top dps. so you came here to tell us that you will be so far ahead of everyone on your warrior because you are the only person that can play warrior in the world. you are the only warrior capable of doing 4.3k dps on a regular basis, here brutalus came in play, it was the most tank and spank boss you could see in SW, in brutalus i never saw any warrior doing 4.3k dps, matter of fact, i remember seeing the god hunters doing 3.1-3.4k dps, i dont really know where you get your logs from back in the day.

i had to ignore some of the things you say when you start talking about private servers, who cares private servers were not a 100% copy of the game, they were manipulated and cant be used to meassure nothing.

to close my post, i will tell you this, warlock, hunter and mage, thats the awnser to the POST, warriors in late SW gear with ArP cap with cheats on and whatever gimmik you bring into play does not reflect the question.

let it go, warriors are good tanks, thats it.

here is the link of the gcd hack:
    https://netgamers.it/showthread.php?t=522964
    Last edited by Perrito; 2021-04-21 at 04:33 AM.

"Let it go" - "Let me just make up a complete load of nonsense that has nothing to do with anything posted or discussed in the thread but would make my point seem like it mades more sense if it were true" "Let it go" - "A little bit more bollox that has nothing to do with anything discussed, but he're is some out of context and completely unrelated to anything that has been discussed stuff about some hack that has no relation or connection to anything in the entire thread"

"Let it go - I have an edgy hot take opinion"
    See you in another week or so I guess. I wish I could have a discussion with you, but you seem to cherry pick your way through about 8% of each post and fill in the missing 92% with your imagination, which is quite vivid. I've never in my time on internet forums met someone who was so bad for skim reading between the lines, like what even is the point in you replying?

I don't know if I should just be impressed, you've really latched on to this story and I actually believe that you believe what you're writing. Slightly fascinating but obviously a complete waste of everyone's time. If you want to discuss the topic, read the replies, don't just fabricate them and have arguments with the fabricated stories you've created.. It's just weird, like wtf are you doing with your life.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    See you in another week or so I guess. I wish I could have a discussion with you, but you seem to cherry pick your way through about 8% of each post and fill in the missing 92% with your imagination, which is quite vivid. I've never in my time on internet forums met someone who was so bad for skim reading between the lines, like what even is the point in you replying?

I don't know if I should just be impressed, you've really latched on to this story and I actually believe that you believe what you're writing. Slightly fascinating but obviously a complete waste of everyone's time. If you want to discuss the topic, read the replies, don't just fabricate them and have arguments with the fabricated stories you've created.. It's just weird, like wtf are you doing with your life.
    who is skiming, just awnser the post, Tell me the best 3 dps in TBC, simple as that.

this is the main disccusion, nothing else, no gimmiks no nothing, best 3 dps is Warlock, Hunter and Mage, wich quite frankly i will replace easly mage with glaives rogue. you lost track of the real discussion here and came with screenshot and videos of a warrior doing unrealistic damage, why? to make us believe that warrior is top dps in the xpac and not just when gear and certain bosses make you good?

now tell me i skim your post again....

who is skiming, just awnser the post, Tell me the best 3 dps in TBC, simple as that.

this is the main disccusion, nothing else, no gimmiks no nothing, best 3 dps is Warlock, Hunter and Mage, wich quite frankly i will replace easly mage with glaives rogue. you lost track of the real discussion here and came with screenshot and videos of a warrior doing unrealistic damage, why? to make us believe that warrior is top dps in the xpac and not just when gear and certain bosses make you good?

now tell me i skim your post again....
    No it's not that simple, because I'm talking about specific bosses and you get mad and tell me I'm wrong, I provide literal proof to what I was talking about and you start errecting strawmen around the place as you skim read your way from post to post looking for shit to cherry pick so far out of context you might as well be talking about rubber dingies in donkey racing.

Now if you had an attention span long enough to read a post with even the slightest bit of reading comprehension you'd have actually been on track to at least attempt to be on the same page. As it stands you're having an arguement with an imaginary topic you've fabricated by yourself, clowning about as you express your rivetting opinion that rarely goes beyond "hurrrr durrr warlock do good dps, me smart and knowledgaballele".

I guess go watch more top 10 videos on youtube.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2021-04-22 at 02:17 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    the simple answer is hunter then warlock...

I believe I remember Warlocks being at the top. And even more, they were top with the the easiest rotation in WoW history, single target and AoE. It was just all crazy kinds of imbalanced.

I was new to WoW at the time I played but thankfully choose a warlock to main, not knowing any of this. Was able to ride it out in guilds way above my level, out dpsing all of them with nothing but Shadowbolt spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    the correct answer is the player that knows what they're doing instead of FOTM Rerolling
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Me: play whatever you enjoy

Them: I have to min-max for my shit-tier raiding guild!

But it isnt as simple as that. Because all specs scale differently and have different BiS gear each tier and and all bosses are different. In Sunwell with absolute BiS gear and on a tank & spank fight like Brutallus, then yes warlocks and hunters will be top. But only just marginally. And in nearly all content before that they wont be. Mages, rogues, warriors and ele shamans are just as excellent for majority of content pre-Sunwell. All of them can top meters. Yes, warriors can top meters in all tiers. Not on every single boss, but no class can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the correct answer is the player that knows what they're doing instead of FOTM Rerolling
    XD

Oh you're serious? This is a TBC thread. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    But it isnt as simple as that. Because all specs scale differently and have different BiS gear each tier and and all bosses are different. In Sunwell with absolute BiS gear and on a tank & spank fight like Brutallus, then yes warlocks and hunters will be top. But only just marginally. And in nearly all content before that they wont be. Mages, rogues, warriors and ele shamans are just as excellent for majority of content pre-Sunwell. All of them can top meters. Yes, warriors can top meters in all tiers. Not on every single boss, but no class can do that.
    from all tiers, 90% of bosses, you will always see 3 classes top, hunter, mage and lock. its simple.

Top 3 dps.
    Your Dad, your Mum and your mums boyfriend.

Ele shamans cracked me up ngl

Ele Sham is good for like... half of T4. Then SP scaling issues slap ‘em back to the mid-low placement.

You’ll still have 1. You won’t NOT clear content by bringing more. But let it be clear that every one beyond the first would have been better served, threat cap or not, with a Warlock or Hunter. In every tier.

Hunter and Warlock are generally top. Mages sneak in with 2pc T5 and can absolutely top damage until T6 gear starts rolling in. Rogues in Sunwell gear has a higher ceiling then locks too. So they are number 2 on single target very very late in the game.

1) shadow destro
    2) bm hunter
    3) fire destro

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Nah. You can be the best Enhancement Shaman player in the world and you still wouldn't beat some of the other DPS specs with players of equal skill. The only way Enhancement Shaman tops the charts is if everyone else was completely dog-shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Nah. You can be the best Enhancement Shaman player in the world and you still wouldn't beat some of the other DPS specs with players of equal skill. The only way Enhancement Shaman tops the charts is if everyone else was completely dog-shit.
    Isnt that exactly what he was saying?

FYI, over 90% of players are complete dog-shit.