Poll: How long for phase 1?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Gruul: 20 minutes.
    Mag: 20 minutes.

Then you're left with 10man kara where you need 2 pieces of loot from Prince after 4 weeks (aka chore).
    Better get those alts ready if you want to raid more than 3 hours a week boys.
    I enjoyed phase 1 in Classic where it was just smash through MC in 2 hours and then you're done for the week. Having a 1-night raiding schedule is great.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Attunements aren't really as much as some make them up to be. They're mostly a few quests and dungeons that you would run anyway.
    Hitting revered for the heroic keys will require repeating them a bit but there are also perks that come with that rep like enchantments, patterns and depending on your luck with drops, gear.
    The only real problem that was back in tbc was the kael wall that prevented many guilds to move into t6.
    This. I am very familiar with the Kael wall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other: two weeks.

I'd expect it to be around the 4 month mark. Blizzard wants to give the casuals time to level alts and attune them so no one feels left out when T5 content releases. I'd personally prefer it to be 2-3 months max.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I enjoyed phase 1 in Classic where it was just smash through MC in 2 hours and then you're done for the week. Having a 1-night raiding schedule is great.
    Sure. Some people don't want to raid at all.
    Wasn't speaking to them tho