Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Overwatch turned into a big fail after a few years
    The case for OW is quite odd. It came out of the gates really strong, and it seemed that for once Blizzard had finally managed to create something to go full esport with. Which was certainly impressive, considering that OW basically consists on what they could salvage out of the failed experiment that was "Titan". But after a few years, it does appear to have ran out of steam... I still find it odd though, especially considering Blizz's hardon towards anything that smells like esport. And what more promising than OW in that regard?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by GongBaoChicken View Post
    Jesus. Never seen anything so sad in my life. These individuals want the game to be "punished" for some perceived insult against them, which largely revolves around gameplay being modified in a way they dislike. No thought or consideration, just a "my way or the high way" bullcrap attitude. You point this out and they'll accuse you of being a "fanboy" who licks Blizzard's boots. Wow, how original.

The game is flawed. The game doesn't receive as much development input as it needs. But if your "criticism" is nothing more than some burning desire to see the game completely crash and burn along with everyone who plays it...then that's not healthy.

Ultimately, why are you even here. #TouchGrass.
    Yep, it's pretty sad. There is such a strong entitlement culture in invested gamers. I do believe there are people who want to see the game crash and burn because they feel like their demands weren't answered. And it's not only in WoW, but I'd say it's more prevalent in MMOs and competitive online games in my experience. I guess any game that adapts to feedback regularly opens this pandora's box of entitlement from some players, who take it very personally (maybe because they've got nothing else going on in their lives, but that's just my guess).

It's a way to vent frustration for something you cared about a lot changing into something you can't stand to even play anymore.

I mean its probably unhealthy way to think but understandable.
    Hi Sephurik