Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight
    Blood
    Damage of all spells and abilities increased by 6%.

This is the class and spec I play and it says my damage went up by 6%, therefore I am pleased.
    Blood DK

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    really buffing shadow? its one of the best dps specs. get out of here blizzard

yay time for no one to play survival still!

Shaman getting shadow spec. Things going to get spicy.

/s

Holy Fuck... deleting mana rift? Has blizzard not cucked dh enough?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    really buffing shadow? its one of the best dps specs. get out of here blizzard
    They're redistributing damage from full-on ST, to be viable in AOE, which is good. Much like aff changes - more damage from the full dot-kit, not just 1 ability.

15+ Year Old Account
    pls make my dots hit harder

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Thanks for the non helpful remark. You were so helpful that I need to put you on ignore. Thanks for helping me to do that.
    Hmm. Okay. Perhaps I was a bit snarky, but cussing about not having 1 of many classes that do not have balance changes is hmm. Name and sig seem at odds with reaction to 1 snarky response. Whatever.

And obviously there are typos...and not absolutely everything going into the patch are in there. I'm not sure what dude is looking for. Are rogues bad in top end pvp? Is it an underperforming spec? Guess I will never know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    They're experts at baiting people into whatever content they like.
    I'm missing what something. What content are they baiting them into? Rogues seem to perform well in raiding and mythic+. I thought they were doing well in higher pvp as well. Different specs might be top in different areas, but the class was doing good, if slightly behind a couple other specs that got nerfed.

So the 2nd and 3rd overall DPS in Mythic CN are getting buffs? Am I reading this right? When Hunters (a pure DPS spec) has the 14th, 20th and 22nd overall... We're the squishiest class in the game with mediocre damage at best. There's literally no reason for a raid to invite a hunter. Them trying to force SV down our throats again is laughable. They alienated so much of their player base and have caused so much frustration by forcing hunters to choose one of two specs to raid with. At least make one of those ranged specs be top 10. Is that really asking too much?
    Last edited by Dobby3939; 2021-04-30 at 07:01 AM.

Cant wait for 9.1 when Retribution drops from middle of the pack back to the garbage WHERE ITS BELONGS

scrolling through the notes, no cyan font, ...

*mistweaver crawling back to its grave*

lmao that conduit for warlock is pretty busted.
    We went from a MR main 38%~ of our damage to shadow bolt being 35%, and crit for 18k~

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    lmao that conduit for warlock is pretty busted.
    We went from a MR main 38%~ of our damage to shadow bolt being 35%, and crit for 18k~
    Not sure what their issue with conduits is. Like, do they realize other conduits are like a 30% chance for 1.4% more damage? And they just gonna stick 33% more damage on a conduit? lol

torghast only 5 floors instead of 6?

how does that work?

it's 4 floors + 1 empty vendor floor + 1 boss only floor atm.

are they just gonna put the vendor in a regular floor or actually cutting a full regular floor?

Where is a damage nerf for Holy Pala?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    Woah, shaman got a new spec called shadow?
    About the only thing shaman doesn't already have that's far better than priest has. So, it makes sense they just dropped the priest tag entirely, as it's just mediocre subclass of shaman as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Are they buffing shadow priests? Shadow priests are on the second place in damage?! This is a joke, right?
    My beloved spec, beast master hunter, is on the last three places.
    This sucks!

https://de.wowhead.com/news/analysis...f-april-322052

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Congratulations on not being nerfed, even with one of the top performing specs in raids.
    That's all the notes you need.
    I really hope you don't think we should be nerfed because that would be stupid. Rogues are no where near what Affliction warlocks, fire mages, and boomkins were. I feel rogues had to beg our asses off just to even get where we are right now. And I am mainly speaking from a assassination point of view. Outlaw was fine but subtlety in PvE in raids is just dog shit. And me asking where the notes are, is asking about Subtlety to be viable in raids...NOT PvP.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Awesome, I've always felt my ele sham should be more of a shadow sham. Now I can finally do it.