Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    What do you mean, they have that logo since 2013-2016 :|
    https://logos-world.net/roma-logo/

Sure it looks different pre-2013, but that was a while ago.
    Must have totally missed it. I checked it up after I wrote here. Seems like many Italian clubs do this now.

In any case - I liked the old version better hehe

Putting my Man United shirt on this afternoon.
    Keep Liverpool away from the top four. Make the Man City game next weekend a bit more dramatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56960091

This situation isn't going to improve, the Glazers have to go.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

I was just logging to post something similar, I agree but I don't think they will, reckon they'll just buy haaland in the summer to placate everyone.

The 49 51 petition has got over 100k so maybe parliament can help

Watching sky news they are back in the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Lets hope they keep it up. Same goes for every other supporter for the big six clubs. All of the fans should band together and coordinate more of these protests.

next week with shovels dig the fucking pitch up

all the pundits saying 'the fans have let themselves down, they can protest peacefully outside of the stadium' can eat shit.

If anything the fans didnt go far enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Game called off, this is going to only get bigger the longer this goes on.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

As weird as it will sound coming from a Man Utd fan they should just give Liverpool the 3p for this game and move on. Postponing this game to a future date isn't doing anyone any favors and it's just useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    As weird as it will sound coming from a Man Utd fan they should just give Liverpool the 3p for this game and move on. Postponing this game to a future date isn't doing anyone any favors and it's just useless.
    I never understood this..... Why should the clubs be penalized for something fans do? How is it the clubs fault in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    I never understood this..... Why should the clubs be penalized for something fans do? How is it the clubs fault in any way?
    I would put it on the home team to be responsible for the game being able to be played and the security overall. Crazy Man Utd supporters being inside the stadium on the pitch protesting an hour or so is hardly something Liverpool could do much about.

Ultimately this game just means so little it feels like such a waste to move it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would put it on the home team to be responsible for the game being able to be played and the security overall. Crazy Man Utd supporters being inside the stadium on the pitch protesting an hour or so is hardly something Liverpool could do much about.

Ultimately this game just means so little it feels like such a waste to move it.
    No obviously i didn't mean that Liverpool should be penalized either. But how are they supposed to prevent it? Are all clubs supposed to have armed guards? Sure if FA or Premier League thinks that United didn't do a good job with the security then they should be penalized, but that doesn't seem to be the case here going by the official statements.

I just don't like when clubs get penalized by something the fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    No obviously i didn't mean that Liverpool should be penalized either. But how are they supposed to prevent it? Are all clubs supposed to have armed guards? Sure if FA or Premier League thinks that United didn't do a good job with the security then they should be penalized, but that doesn't seem to be the case here going by the official statements.

I just don't like when clubs get penalized by something the fans do.
    I get what you are saying but when supporters manage to break into Old Trafford and do what they want, that seems rather weak security to me. We're not talking about some Division 6 game where the 'security' at the ground is the guy selling hot dogs or the woman charging for tickets.

Nice from the fans to show their disgust towards the Glazers (a sentiment I'm fully behind) but ultimately it feels so pointless to push this game ahead when the schedule is already crammed, especially considering the outcome of this game is completely irrelevant for both teams and their final table position.

I get what you are saying but when supporters manage to break into Old Trafford and do what they want, that seems rather weak security to me. We're not talking about some Division 6 game where the 'security' at the ground is the guy selling hot dogs or the woman charging for tickets.

Nice from the fans to show their disgust towards the Glazers (a sentiment I'm fully behind) but ultimately it feels so pointless to push this game ahead when the schedule is already crammed, especially considering the outcome of this game is completely irrelevant for both teams and their final table position.
    how would you protest then?

Not sure how this is the fault of the players or the club. Yes, the owners are inextricably linked to the club, as are fans. No one deserves penalising.

I think crazy is the wrong word, angry maybe. the glazers bought the club on debt and we have not been the same since, they have completely mismanaged this club for what 15 years now.

and now they have tried to destroy an entire continents sport infrastructure to make money, absolute arseholes that need fucking off

the fans were a hundred percent right to do what they did today, as far as i am aware it was a peaceful protest that got eyes on the movement and if they arrange another one, ill go.

dont worry guys grandpa perez is gonna save football

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    how would you protest then?
    Stop giving them money and sour the franchise so that others do the same. Money is the only thing the imbecile owners understand, that's where you need to hit them. No need for digging up the pitch or breaking anything, but taking over the field and preventing games without any material damage is absolutely spot on, at least as far as I am concerned.

10+ Year Old Account

The Police knew the protest was happening they were fully informed and, GMP being GMP, were shit and got themselves overwhelmed. It's not on United's security (who probably let them in, because would you stop that many people?) to manage a protest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Stop giving them money and sour the franchise so that others do the same. Money is the only thing the imbecile owners understand, that's where you need to hit them. No need for digging up the pitch or breaking anything, but taking over the field and preventing games without any material damage is absolutely spot on, at least as far as I am concerned.
    Stopping giving them money actually does fuck all, they won't notice selling one less shirt and nobody knows or gives a shit about how you couldn't afford a new shirt or season ticket and bullshit about why you didn't buy it. Violence against people isn't the answer, but honestly, if it helps getting the stadium roof fixed, go do some damage, people will notice that.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...board-meetings

A good start.

Predictions for tonight?
    City to reach their first CL final. Massive for them

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...board-meetings

A good start.

Predictions for tonight?
    City to reach their first CL final. Massive for them
    Agree, won't perhaps do THAT much since they have no voting rights but they might be able to influence more directly.

Would be nice if PSG got an early goal to make it interesting, but Mbappe is on the bench, weird. I can't really stand the aura that this PSG team have, like you said. Lets go for a 3-1 victory to the cityzens.