Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Are you retarded?
    100% of the people I've asked have said no. So with absolutely confirmation, I can safely say no, I am not. 100% is a super big number. The biggliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Wicked View Post
    100% of the people I've asked have said no. So with absolutely confirmation, I can safely say no, I am not. 100% is a super big number. The biggliest.
    I always give 200%, that's why i already have Ksm.

Jokes aside the guy you quoted surely wasn't trying to manipulate numbers lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Jokes aside the guy you quoted surely wasn't trying to manipulate numbers lmao.
    Then what was the point of him saying it? He basically just said the same thing but pointlessly changed the values and point of reference. "No, it's not 15%. It's 50% of 30% you guys. 50% is a super bigger number! Not a little bitty tiny number like 15%!"

Then what was the point of him saying it? He basically just said the same thing but pointlessly changed the values and point of reference. "No, it's not 15%. It's 50% of 30% you guys. 50% is a super bigger number! Not a little bitty tiny number like 15%!"
    The point of interest is 50%, half of all players that actually did a bit more than just dip their feet into m+ with key stone explorer have the ksm achievement, that's remarkable imo.
    But why are we even arguing about this, point is you don't have to no-life jack to get ksm done, i did it with some mates with one evening 2~hours per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I f knew it...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53154499

The worst possible implementation and now everyone will see it...
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I love how people are saying 15% of the playerbase have ksm when they dont understand that alts show up with ksm lolo

Their are so many people who play this game and never step foot in an m+ above 14 its not even funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I love how people are saying 15% of the playerbase have ksm when they dont understand that alts show up with ksm lolo

Their are so many people who play this game and never step foot in an m+ above 14 its not even funny
    But that also means that people who don't have KSM will have alts that show up without it too
    And if 15% of the playerbase has it, then that means that 85% don't. Which is still a vast majority

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    But that also means that people who don't have KSM will have alts that show up without it too
    And if 15% of the playerbase has it, then that means that 85% don't. Which is still a vast majority
    60% of all players/characters have done Mythic dungeons at all. Half of that (~30%) has done all +5s and half of that has done all +15s. Also almost everyone who did all +5s also did all +10s.

If anything that just shows that there is a huge amount of players who simply doesn’t play M+. But about half of those who actually play that content also get KSM.
    Last edited by Wuusah; 2021-05-02 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I f knew it...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53154499

The worst possible implementation and now everyone will see it...
    it is also complelty usless implementation as it doesnt show any important info - like for example number of 15+ runs or highest key done for that dungeon .

so many groups will suffer because of it that its not even funny

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it is also complelty usless implementation as it doesnt show any important info - like for example number of 15+ runs or highest key done for that dungeon .
    We don't need that information to be added into the game, as raider.io will still feature it with the addon.

Having an in-game score system is not meant to replace raider.io, as there is some kind of partnership between them and Blizzard. Raider.io will display the official "M+ rating" on their website along all other extra useful datas they collect. Having an official score system just gives way more flexibility to the M+ reward system, instead of just 5/10/15 achievments.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the third-party addons and external website features that Blizzard could have copied and implemented into WoW, raider.io score has to be one of the worst.

The system literally breeds elitism and toxicity. Having it become an official game feature will just be downright damaging to the game's community.

I don't use rio because I want to. I use rio because I've had a plethora of really bad players join my keys, and even then it's a metric that is not very reliable to gauge a player's skill. Especially since all it takes is a few WoW tokens to legitimately purchase boosts and wallet warrior your way to KSM...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naville View Post
    We don't need that information to be added into the game, as raider.io will still feature it with the addon.

Having an in-game score system is not meant to replace raider.io, as there is some kind of partnership between them and Blizzard. Raider.io will display the official "M+ rating" on their website along all other extra useful datas they collect. Having an official score system just gives way more flexibility to the M+ reward system, instead of just 5/10/15 achievments.
    The only thing it does is allow them to reward people who refuse to do some dungeons instead of forcing them to do all of them. Which, granted, is nice, but it doesn't offer a lot.

They could just add in rewards for doing all 12s, or all 18s, instead of giving the reward at whatever score you'd get for doing all of them in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Of all the third-party addons and external website features that Blizzard could have copied and implemented into WoW, raider.io score has to be one of the worst.

The system literally breeds elitism and toxicity. Having it become an official game feature will just be downright damaging to the game's community.

I don't use rio because I want to. I use rio because I've had a plethora of really bad players join my keys, and even then it's a metric that is not very reliable to gauge a player's skill. Especially since all it takes is a few WoW tokens to legitimately purchase boosts and wallet warrior your way to KSM...
    That's why the score itself is only usefull when you are flooded with dd applicants as a first filter, you still need to look at their completed 15s and highest completed at second glance.

If Blizzard does only add the score i will still only use RaiderIo and ignore the Blizzard score, the score will always fall flat against boosted players.

Quote Originally Posted by Naville View Post

It's the other way around dude, you don't need a score, its USELESS metric. You want to have experience per dungeon, so highest keys and possibly number of 15s done in time - IN THAT - SPECIFIC - dungeon.

Score can be only useful to filter initial flood of applicants. But aside from that it turns M+ into rat race.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

I really dislike what this game has become. eSport M+, ranks and ratings. The fuck is this shit lol.

Before some windowlicker tells me I hate it because I need to "get gud". I do most of the challenge content in WoW and enjoy it, but I like this stuff as sort of a niche activity. Blizzard officially sanctioning this stuff is so fucking weird when they can't even get basic fundamental genre shit right like rewarding treasure chests and good class design.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I really dislike what this game has become. eSport M+, ranks and ratings. The fuck is this shit lol.
    I have the opposite opinion. It creates nice progression path you can indirectly compete against your rivals. It adds a lot to the game and a lot of people would have quit ages ago, including myself, if it wasn't for m+

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I have the opposite opinion. It creates nice progression path you can indirectly compete against your rivals. It adds a lot to the game and a lot of people would have quit ages ago, including myself, if it wasn't for m+
    I definitely agree with you there. The only people I know still playing WoW are M+ players.

Why would you insert my name in a quote I never said?

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Indeed. The people left are those who like doing m+

And remember kiddies, 50% is a bigger number than 15%. So clearly that means it's the majority of players. No obvious attempt to spin numbers here. 50% is big number guys!
    I was not spinning any numbers lol. I really don't care what % of the playerbase does m+. Neither should you. My post was mainly in response to the person talking about how challenging grinding KSM was. Was just stating that for ppl that actually try, half of them achieve it.