Thread: Genshin Impact

Today's challenge is impossible without ranged gg

Maybe venti could do the trick but i'm raging too much to enter again, managed to do the lv80 on main account and fuck with that
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-03 at 08:32 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So does anyone know after we get rank 8 in the housing stuff, the currency is basically used to buy an endless amount of mora or experience books? Certainly hope those items are limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So does anyone know after we get rank 8 in the housing stuff, the currency is basically used to buy an endless amount of mora or experience books? Certainly hope those items are limited.
    Doesn't matter if MHY sets an X amount purchase limit on each item with a weeks reset. You will always be limited by your currency generation. You can only get 30 coins/h at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Doesn't matter if MHY sets an X amount purchase limit on each item with a weeks reset. You will always be limited by your currency generation. You can only get 30 coins/h at best.
    5040 a week is max. Real question is if you can even get 20000 score right now. (i am at 9500 now)

And i am 100% those items are weekly reset limit. Also its unknown right now if you can even reach rank 10 as there are not enogh receptes for it (unless rank up rewards give you some).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    The point being if it isn't a limited stock this will be the first time, if I recall correctly, that they increased our potential gains with a permanent addition to the game. It is effectively additional daily resin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Today's challenge is impossible without ranged gg

Maybe venti could do the trick but i'm raging too much to enter again, managed to do the lv80 on main account and fuck with that
    Got my 5000 points with a full melee group. Trick is always to allow yourself the most possible time to complete the level, no sense half up the time you have for a few additional points.

Bring a healer, of course, and make your time outside the circle count. Also the fire gun guys at the end can be tricked to jumping backwards nearer or into the safe zone. Just make sure to approach them at the first angle when they aren't aiming at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    5040 a week is max. Real question is if you can even get 20000 score right now. (i am at 9500 now)

And i am 100% those items are weekly reset limit. Also its unknown right now if you can even reach rank 10 as there are not enogh receptes for it (unless rank up rewards give you some).
    Iirc this is Phase 1 of housing. You can see buildings outside the current build area in the trailer, so I'm assuming that they'll increase the item cap and add more recipes later on

10+ Year Old Account
    The point being if it isn't a limited stock this will be the first time, if I recall correctly, that they increased our potential gains with a permanent addition to the game. It is effectively additional daily resin.
    Is it sad I intend to buy artifact leveling things (which are brand new by the way, nobody seems to be mentioning those) and character XP and weapon ore when I eventually get there? I got a bit more lucky with my rolls again (can't say I can complain anymore about that, I got Ganyu with a 50/50, got Keqing AND Hu Tao on one pull, and now I got a random Amos Bow from the standard banner), and so I need to level three characters and a new weapon, and so I really just need to keep doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    For me, I focus on my main account. Then when I go to my alt account, I just do dailies and that's about it. Every so often I get the urge to burn through a quest. But yeah. I still haven't touched Liyue, so all the event stuff, including housing, I can't do. I'm also at the brick wall I think I had on my main account. Everyone is 70, weapons are too, but I'm afraid to increase my world level. I think I got way too used to having Ganyu.
    I'm only leveling the account for housing which really sucks to grind to 21 thinking it was at 25 and finding you unlock it at 30. Created it to see what I could get with the free primogems they gave out when the game first came out. The welcome back event rewards are pretty shit you would get better rewards just logging in after maintenances. It's totally f2p and I haven't really logged in in forever so it's pretty weak but I'm trying to atleast make it interesting by using chars I don't use on my main.

Not sure what my team should be. Yanfei, Lumine and Noelle are going to be the main three. Not sure if the 4th should be Chongyun, Zingqiu, or Lisa. I could remove Noelle since I'm lvling her atm on my main and Lumine cause I have her brother maxed but I'm not sure I want to use Zingqiu as my heals/dmg reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'd say eventually the XP required to level up in Adventurer Rank will be reduced.

Most likely when they adjust AR 55-60, they'll adjust 1-50 so that the "mainquests" can be done without having to farm dailies.
    Pretty sure that eventually we'll see AR 70+ etc. and the XP we accumulate right now might boost us up 5 levels.

The system itself however is indeed not pretty and rather limiting.
    I really hope they do. I think AR is just a grind to give people "content" when there isn't really any and stretch out the content they currently got.

It's going to be interesting to see how they do all this when Inazuma comes out since its an island. People will be pissed if you could roll on wish banners for Inazuma characters but cant upgrade them until after you unlock the ship or what ever that gets you there after the Liyue storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so so sick of Mihoyo taking the most bullshit enemy in the game and sticking it in everything. The new artifact domain is pure bullshit. They do fucktons of damage and give you absolutely zero time to...do fucking anything. Two of them is beyond overkill. Bring geo element? Hmm, that did nothing.

The Geo element is recommended due to the shield they provide.
    So just bring a equipped Noelle (if you have no alternatives).

And then just go ham. If they jump dodge, other than that, they are not doing much.

Obviously, the more damage you do, the easier it is. It's the quickest domain to do - it's the only domain I can get a sub 0:30 in.
    Charged attacks from Spears interrupt/stagger them. Not sure if that's the case for every charged attack.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-04 at 05:59 AM.

I am so so sick of Mihoyo taking the most bullshit enemy in the game and sticking it in everything. The new artifact domain is pure bullshit. They do fucktons of damage and give you absolutely zero time to...do fucking anything. Two of them is beyond overkill. Bring geo element? Hmm, that did nothing.
    You actually DON'T want Geo for geovishaps aside of shields. They have 50% geo resistance, so you'll be hitting like a wet noodle with a Geo dps. But then they only have 10% resistance to all elements aside of geo and their infused element (electro and hydro in the case of this domain). So you want to go pyro/cryo. Physical also works.

They don't really deal damage aside of their jumps and the combos they do right after they infuse. Jumps are easily dodgeable (just remember they always jump twice in a row, one is a small radius and the other one much bigger), and if you can't facetank the combos, you can rotate your bursts, shield and heal until they stop. Some damage is unavoidable, though, and if you're struggling so much without making too many mistakes, I guess it's possible your characters aren't levelled enough. You can always lower the difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You actually DON'T want Geo for geovishaps aside of shields. They have 50% geo resistance, so you'll be hitting like a wet noodle with a Geo dps. But then they only have 10% resistance to all elements aside of geo and their infused element (electro and hydro in the case of this domain). So you want to go pyro/cryo. Physical also works.

They don't really deal damage aside of their jumps and the combos they do right after they infuse. Jumps are easily dodgeable (just remember they always jump twice in a row, one is a small radius and the other one much bigger), and if you can't facetank the combos, you can rotate your bursts, shield and heal until they stop. Some damage is unavoidable, though, and if you're struggling so much without making too many mistakes, I guess it's possible your characters aren't levelled enough. You can always lower the difficulty.
    I went in there with lvl 50 Beidou with not lvled artifacts and she can survive a few hits still. (with Jean, Ningguang, Hu-tao)
    And had no problem clearned it. If you have some type of shield on you, those mobs will get stunned more or less.

Isn't a bit strange there's only one 5* electro char? Are they keeping them for Inazuma?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Isn't a bit strange there's only one 5* electro char? Are they keeping them for Inazuma?
    Very likely, yes.

It so happens that in lore, there hasn't been anyone who recieved the electro-vision for quite some time now.

After Eula, I'll save up for the next electro character.
    Pretty sure he/she is going to be dope.
    Unless it's that Fatui guy, then I'll skip him.

10+ Year Old Account
    So almost ready for eula now. Now i just need artifacts for her, mora and some xp books.

One big problem is Dragon Lord's Crown as i only got 1 so far (i can still make 2 with new items). Got enogh books saved for 4 talents that need those.

I dont have to farm that stupid ice cube ever again

- - - Updated - - -

Very likely, yes.

It so happens that in lore, there hasn't been anyone who recieved the electro-vision for quite some time now.

Next 5 star is this:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/kazuha/?

No info of any new electro. We know Keqing will be on next event:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...31898785165315

Also maybe character rep 10 will now be usefull:
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...40694564265985

15+ Year Old Account
    I do it in like 30 seconds with hutao and ganyu

Very likely, yes.

Scaramouche?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So almost ready for eula now. Now i just need artifacts for her, mora and some xp books.

One big problem is Dragon Lord's Crown as i only got 1 so far (i can still make 2 with new items). Got enogh books saved for 4 talents that need those.

I dont have to farm that stupid ice cube ever again

- - - Updated - - -

Next 5 star is this:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/kazuha/?

No info of any new electro. We know Keqing will be on next event:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...31898785165315

Also maybe character rep 10 will now be usefull:
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...40694564265985
    Keqing again? Wasn't that banner before Hu Tao? Why not a Ganyu rerun so that... *Di Caprio throwing money meme*
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I made just hold off on Eula until I see her actual performance. She's supposed to be a good deal of a physical damage dealer, but physical is lacking compared to elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made just hold off on Eula until I see her actual performance. She's supposed to be a good deal of a physical damage dealer, but physical is lacking compared to elemental.
    Eula + Fishchl = RIP

25% reduction from talent + 50% from reaction + Hp/atk/atk%/phy goblet (at least 43%)/crit Pale flame set (25 + 25 when proc)

Also she also has more base atk than Ganyu.

Not to mention she has a better version when it comes to creating books as you have 10% chance to get double on each craft.

Also ... i dont recomend climbing with her .

Just did a quick test. Saw all those guys figuring out the best item / load ratio to reach higher ranks. Gotta say, why? After my test, I discovered it is possible to go down in house rank when you take away enough items. Made me think, does that mean we can't realistically decorate our home how we would like while expecting to hit max house rank? and does that also mean we can't expect to stay at that rank for the currency then? Just some thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?