Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Battle.net Launcher Displays Burning Crusade Classic Launch for June 1st

Battle.net Launcher Displays Burning Crusade Classic Launch for June 1st
    Users on Reddit have begun sharing screenshots of an image that appeared on the Battle.net Launcher for a few moments earlier today stating the release of Burning Crusade Classic will be on June 1st. Blizzard has yet to confirm this date and the image has since been removed from the launcher.

This might also correlate with our previous coverage of character snapshotting having a template date of May 18th, 2021.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not... Repaired!

That has to be the prepatch, right?

No way the prepatch will be less than 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    That has to be the prepatch, right?

No way the prepatch will be less than 3 weeks.
    Depends on if they just decided to let people boost Belf/draenei

15+ Year Old Account
    pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Why would you play horde if not for blood elves?

Do we all get a free 58? Or i need to buy that datamined special edition posted here a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Do we all get a free 58? Or i need to buy that datamined special edition posted here a few weeks ago?
    you have to buy it this has been stated.

"image has been removed"

and

"Blizzard has yet to confirm"

..but

you're posting it all over the front page and saying the launch date is june 1st.

guys this wont be the release of tbc! if this date is somewhat a confirmation of something then it is the pre patch. blizz said they want to give players the chance to level the new races in pre patch and we dont even have the pre patch on live servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    everyone can buy a boost, you dont have to buy the special edition. but be aware that you cant boost draenei or blood elfs..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Depends on if they just decided to let people boost Belf/draenei
    god i would love this! currently leveling a druid because we all rolled alliance for tbc but i dont want to think about leveling a shaman after my druid (i have a lvl60 horde shaman)

/shrug. That's less than a month away, let's wait and see.

It has to be the pre-patch. Looking forward to level a blood elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is the real release date and the prepatch would be 18th may as some speculate I'd be disappointed. 2 weeks for me personally is not going to be enough to level my draenei. I was hoping for a month of pre-patch with draenei & blood elves. Still excited though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    /shrug. That's less than a month away, let's wait and see.
    yeah, but I bet thats just pre-patch, because giving less than a month for people to level their Draenai and Belfs is way too short and they will give at least a week if not two for snapshot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It has to be the pre-patch.
    I also think so.
    My guess: the patch will be announced 7-14 days before it hits the servers and will be live longer than back in the days to buy some time for the tbc bugfixing and work around the silly season. Additionally everybody could level up the new races and farm pvp gear There is enough content / gear grab in the prepatch to keep people busy for quite some time. Shadowlands 9.1 could be around mid June, TBC launch end of August.

Earliest I was expecting would be mid june with pre patch on may 18.. 2 weeks of pre patch without any confirmation so far just seems too weird

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reals restart on this Wednesday might be a small set up.

That images says "return to Outland", that means Expansion, not pre patch, literally.

Could be that pre patch is coming in a week then.

I personally hope not, hope it is the pre patch date.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Earliest I was expecting would be mid june with pre patch on may 18.. 2 weeks of pre patch without any confirmation so far just seems too weird
    Conspiracy theory: Blizzard intentionally leaked the image in order to get feedback on the date.

Cant be release day. People will need time to level Draenei & Blood elfs, aint 2 weeks a bit short for that?

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Reals restart on this Wednesday might be a small set up.

That images says "return to Outland", that means Expansion, not pre patch, literally.

Could be that pre patch is coming in a week then.

I personally hope not, hope it is the pre patch date.
    what exactly is there to test for a 13+ year old game that's not all ready been tested? serious question
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2021-05-04 at 08:20 AM.