Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

This is actually amazing, I can finally play it.
    I'm sorry. It's not a good game. It's an okay game, and could have been a great game, but it's largely skippable and forgettable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwimmerlaik View Post
    I'm sorry. It's not a good game. It's an okay game, and could have been a great game, but it's largely skippable and forgettable.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Das aight, your denial will pass, and someday while you're sitting on a bench at 60 years old you'll think back at how laughably bad this shit was and why you ever even cared to defend it, and laugh it off as being young and stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Das aight, your denial will pass, and someday while you're sitting on a bench at 60 years old you'll think back at how laughably bad this shit was and why you ever even cared to defend it, and laugh it off as being young and stupid.

Or he won't give a shit about a random user on MMO-Champion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

https://www.ign.com/articles/witcher...ullying-claims
    Witcher 3 Director Leaves CD Projekt Following Workplace Bullying Claims
    Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, the director of The Witcher 3, has resigned from CD Projekt following workplace bullying allegations, which he denies.
    As reported by Bloomberg, CD Projekt had been conducting a "months-long investigation in to accusations of mobbing, a Polish term for office bullying," against Tomaszkiewicz. The commission that was formed to investigate these allegations found him not guilty, but Tomaszkiewicz decided to still leave the company as there was clear discomfort between him and other members of the studio.
    “Nonetheless, a lot of people are feeling fear, stress or discomfort when working with me,” he wrote. He apologized to staff “for all the bad blood I have caused.”

“I am going to continue working on myself,” he continued. “Changing behavior is a long and arduous process, but I’m not giving up, and I hope to change.”

According to his LinkedIn profile, he joined CD Projekt as a junior tester in February 2004 to work on The Witcher, and has worked on all three Witcher games and was the Design Director, VP of Game Development, Secondary Game Director, and Head of Production on Cyberpunk 2077.
    I am totally shocked and at a loss for words....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    The game isn't bad. It isn't great. There are many places in between the extremes even if some people never see things beyond 1 star or 5 stars.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Should I requote the video or will you simply understand that it is just your opinion, man? I do like the game for all it's flaws. If that is defending it, then everything is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    At least they are fixing it, rather than pull a Bethesda and say fuck it, let modders fix it like they did with Skyrim. So many bugs in that game compared to CP2077 it's like night and day.
    Skyrim did have a lot of bugs during launch but it was still a complete game and the bugs aren't as deadly as CP2077 not even close really. I played Skyrim on day 1 release and it was still 10 times smoother than CP2077.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Skyrim did have a lot of bugs during launch but it was still a complete game and the bugs aren't as deadly as CP2077 not even close really. I played Skyrim on day 1 release and it was still 10 times smoother than CP2077.
    ...Lol I don't believe this for a damn second.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...Lol I don't believe this for a damn second.
    Suit yourself, but let me clarify it more then, I never said Skyrim was a clean launch but it wasn't as bad as CP2077. I am talking about the console version not the pc versions for both games. I played Skyrim day 1 launch day on PS3 and played CP2077 on launch day on PS4 and yes CP2077 was way worse and unplayable, even the graphics (which is the least thing I care about video games in general) were beyond horrible and had a ps1 visuals polygons on it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Suit yourself, but let me clarify it more then, I never said Skyrim was a clean launch but it wasn't as bad as CP2077. I am talking about the console version not the pc versions for both games. I played Skyrim day 1 launch day on PS3 and played CP2077 on launch day on PS4 and yes CP2077 was way worse and unplayable, even the graphics (which is the least thing I care about video games in general) were beyond horrible and had a ps1 visuals polygons on it....
    And people have different experiences. Skyrim was simply unplayable at launch for me. I couldn't even get past the carriage ride. Then I had issues with saves disappearing. CP2077? I played start to finish with the only bug I had was trees randomly stretching across the entire frikkin screen. Gaming is weird like that. Especially PC gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    And people have different experiences. Skyrim was simply unplayable at launch for me. I couldn't even get past the carriage ride. Then I had issues with saves disappearing. CP2077? I played start to finish with the only bug I had was trees randomly stretching across the entire frikkin screen. Gaming is weird like that. Especially PC gaming.
    Did you play both on console or pc? because yes CP2077 pc version is more decent than Skyrim day 1 on pc for sure. But I was talking about console version for both games.

Didn't the PS3 version of Skyrim have a crippling memory leak issue that would make the game basically unplayable after a while? And it was the least patched version of the game too if memory serves (making it have, say, the infamous backwards dragon bug even longer than usual). Skyrim was very buggy at launch (it still is bar fan patches with change lists that make Cyberpunk's 1.2 list look like a text) but back then a lot of that shit was handwaved as "haha Bethesda doing Bethesda things" and glossed over because it was a then-rare open world game and for some it excused bugs. We're far less forgiving nowadays on these things, and with good reason.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Didn't the PS3 version of Skyrim have a crippling memory leak issue that would make the game basically unplayable after a while? And it was the least patched version of the game too if memory serves (making it have, say, the infamous backwards dragon bug even longer than usual). Skyrim was very buggy at launch (it still is bar fan patches with change lists that make Cyberpunk's 1.2 list look like a text) but back then a lot of that shit was handwaved as "haha Bethesda doing Bethesda things" and glossed over because it was a then-rare open world game and for some it excused bugs. We're far less forgiving nowadays on these things, and with good reason.
    I am not sure tbh because during day 1 launch of Skyrim PS3 version I didn't reach that far into the game just had few hours and did the companion guild questline and it was fine for the most part but I don't know if beyond that it gets worse? or not?

I vividly remember having to download a PC mod because that quest to find the Blades guy in the Sewer was broken. I literally couldn't finish the game.

CYberpunk worked fine for me.

I played Skyrim on day 1 release and it was still 10 times smoother than CP2077.
    Bullshit. You can find the same bugs Cyberpunk has in Skyrim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju4X8pU-21Q

10+ Year Old Account

When I'm sitting on a bench at 60 years old, I'm not going to give a flying fuck what video games I was playing 30 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The game isn't bad. It isn't great. There are many places in between the extremes even if some people never see things beyond 1 star or 5 stars.
    Eh, it's middle ground. Not worth the hype, but I had a good time.
    Putin khuliyo

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played Skyrim on day 1 and it crashed constantly and tons of things bugged out. I've had all of 3 major bugs through two complete playthroughs of Cyberpunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    "Oh nooooo V took Cyberacccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd"

-Me when that happens.

I am not sure tbh because during day 1 launch of Skyrim PS3 version I didn't reach that far into the game just had few hours and did the companion guild questline and it was fine for the most part but I don't know if beyond that it gets worse? or not?
    I dunno, I didn't play the PS3 version, but a friend told me eventually his load times took eons until the game just stopped loading, when it didn't crash at least. I know what a memory leak is like, my install of Dragon Age Origins suffered a bad of this way back then and it also fucked up my game a lot.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    "Oh nooooo V took Cyberacccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd" -Me when that happens.
    I hope the Crystal Palace dlc (if it happens since the ending implies it will) is more like a crazy acid trip style. Embrace the Saints Row or Boderlands style humor/stuff rather then more serious tone some of the stuff has had. Though I think they really missed the mark by not having V ride the outside of a rocket like horse.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."