Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vicious War Spider Mount Adjustment - Rated PvP Seasonal Mount

Vicious War Spider Mount Adjustment - Rated PvP Seasonal Mount
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With a hotfix that was applied a few minutes ago:

• The rating requirement to earn progress for the Vicious War Spider rated PvP seasonal mount has been lowered to 1000 (was 1400).

As a reminder, you can check your progress toward earning your Spider mount in-game by opening the PvP window (default hotkey = “h”) and selecting the ‘Rated’ tab on the left.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-05-05 at 09:22 PM.

to make it easier to boost others for gold?

WOW. is blizzard in full panic-mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it still 1400 for saddles? Will it be at 1000 going forward?

I guess I can just start yoloing for it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Strange change
    Collectors who collect things cant get a thing that requires a little more than - tab target repeat reward - or what

Makes sense these mounts in essence are supposed to be the old 40 marks ones no?

Even the worst player gets 1400 with enough time just by winning from people tanking ratings.

nice change too bad its not worth starting now

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Makes sense these mounts in essence are supposed to be the old 40 marks ones no?

Even the worst player gets 1400 with enough time just by winning from people tanking ratings.
    Half the ladder can't even get 1400 due to boosting so instead of addressing it they just lowered requirement for it. Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it is the same deal for the saddle, i may re-sub.

else, mount looks like newly-shat rhino crap anyway.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBrokovski View Post
    Half the ladder can't even get 1400 due to boosting so instead of addressing it they just lowered requirement for it. Pathetic.
    If you can't even get to 1400 its not because of boosters that's just an excuse you don't even lose ratting for most of the climb up to 1400.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If you can't even get to 1400 its not because of boosters that's just an excuse you don't even lose ratting for most of the climb up to 1400.
    we wouldn't have a deflated ladder that CONTINUES to deflate even after hotfixes if boosters didn't have anything to do with it. being 2k in 2s wouldn't put you in the top 1% if we had a healthy ladder. make all the excuses you want for boosting scumbags, but those are the hard facts you can't argue against.

I don't think you lost rating till 1400 do you? I can't recall the exact point where you do but its pretty damn close to it.

you don't lose any rating under 1000, i think after that you can but can never go under 1000 iirc. this 'change' is like slapping a band aid on a festering wound though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Lol true. 1400 is equivalent of lfr.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    we wouldn't have a deflated ladder that CONTINUES to deflate even after hotfixes if boosters didn't have anything to do with it. being 2k in 2s wouldn't put you in the top 1% if we had a healthy ladder. make all the excuses you want for boosting scumbags, but those are the hard facts you can't argue against.
    even if every player in the top 1% started boosting that would only be 4% of players over all so it's not like your gonna get a booster every game. so again if you can't get to 1400 when most of it you can't even lose rating its a problem on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol true. 1400 is equivalent of lfr.
    more people have aotc than combatant, the lowest possible rating achievement. it SHOULD be a joke to get to 1400 but because boosting is being done on such a wide scale people can't even get to the very first checkpoint for gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Thank you blizz!! I can finally get a pvp mount

more people have aotc than combatant, the lowest possible rating achievement. it SHOULD be a joke to get to 1400 but because boosting is being done on such a wide scale people can't even get to the very first checkpoint for gear.
    No, because most people don’t give a shit about PvP, especially with classes like Ret and Arms ruining it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great now you'll get to play against boosters at even lower levels!!

I was 35% into my spider pretty early in the season but have barely done any pvp since. This might actually get me to do some casual 2s or 3s to finally knock the mount off my list.

It's pretty much the last thing I really wanted to get before 9.1, but I had all but lost my motivation.

I guess having less than 300 versatility doesn't really help in finding groups either, but since you now will always gain progress on wins after reaching 1K rating, the winrate won't actually matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*