Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was this intended
    Just wanted to point out he was feeding the pigeons and remind him not to.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Again for me, I don;lt care who is saying what or how insignificant the forum they are using is, I don't like this dangerous and stupid bullshit going unchallenged. I have no illusions that people like Zeth will ever change, but I believe there's people reading who need to know that shit just isn't true.

Then you are contributing to the problem by giving them air and feeding them so that they continue to spew the trash.

If you want to stop contributing, then stop feeding them and giving them a platform to keep responding to. Let their trash roll off ignored and let them go.

Otherwise, you are trolling the users of this form just as they are. You are purposefully turning what would be an ignored comment into pages of pigeon shit.

So please, stop helping them troll this forum by feeding them.

Edit: Let me elaborate a little more please so you understand what I am meaning.

If someone comes here and shits on the page, everyone here with the IQ of stale bread knows what they are doing within a short time of them being here. After that point, no one will listen to them anyways, most of the people on this subforum aren’t newbies at this point.

By feeding them, you aren’t countering a damn thing, you aren’t helping a damn thing, all you are doing is allowing to go from spewing one lie that is ignored into spewing pages of lies that obfuscates the page making real data harder to find.

You didn’t help, if they post an extra 20 pages of shit because you kept feeding them, that shit is just as much your fault at that point. You are personally trolling the page and making it harder to read and derailing it.

So, stop feeding them and stop trolling and derailing the thread by feeding them. This isn’t some personal attack or insult, it is quite literally what you are doing with your actions.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2021-05-06 at 04:01 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    When the government openly pressures a company to censor someone, and that company complies, reasonable people would disagree with you.
    You'll have to prove that the government did that, until you do I'll assume you're lying.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sick burn from someone I’m not a fan of. Don’t tell her dad, I hear even his friends get shot from time to time.
    When Dick Cheney's daughter is the voice of reason then you really are living in bizarre times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You'll have to prove that the government did that, until you do I'll assume you're lying.
    Please don’t feed the pigeons...

- - - Updated - - -

Put in a feature request I think many of us could agree with.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53168488

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Please don’t feed the pigeons...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean i get what you're trying to achieve, but by now your backseat moderation posts are even more annoying than bad faith posters...

Already did that, it's why we have spoiler option on the forum.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    My high school best 800M was 2:01, the Rio 2016 qualifying standards was 2:01:50. I was quite lazy with my training and I am sure I could have gone sub 2.
    USA automatic qualifying is 2:02.50
    And that's automatic qualifying, the USA time trials are MUCH slower.
    Bla bla....your literally thinking that this change is just a wardrobe change and not something a bit more intensive.
    So no, you would not qualify to the Olympics just because you joined the girls team.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, of course... the GOP despises the First Amendment rights of business owners to associate with whom they want.

I just call it fascism.
    Unless of course the said business owners are being bigoted against minorities. Then they cheer in support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    In typical Trumpster fashion, he dropped that turd of a lie, then ran away.
    Are you saying that the honorable, stand up guy that is Zeth Hawkins, lied and just up a disappeared from the convo? Surely you jest. Not him.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Are you saying that the honorable, stand up guy that is Zeth Hawkins, lied and just up a disappeared from the convo? Surely you jest. Not him.
    It would appear we're not going to be able to get him to back up his bullshit claims, what a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    When Dick Cheney's daughter is the voice of reason then you really are living in bizarre times.
    Hey lets not judge children for the sins of their parents.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/eddi...ry?id=77462164

HEY! Remember that war criminal Trump pardoned?

Cool, so not just him, but his entire platoon are war criminals? And they wanted to do medical experimentation on him? Doesn't that like, violate multiple international treaties and US law?
    Well, that makes the navy SEALS not look like abhorrent sadistic lunatics at all, nope, no. Something the US citizens can really be proud of.

jfc

That's like a serial killer talking about the stuff he did without any remorse or so because in his mind it's totally fine and reasonable to torture people to death.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2021-05-09 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I mean i get what you're trying to achieve, but by now your backseat moderation posts are even more annoying than bad faith posters...
    Actually the 10 pages+ of derailed thread that is near unreadable if you are looking for substance related to the thread should be fair more annoying than me calling out people and remind them to stop helping trolls to shit on the thread.

Actually the 10 pages+ of derailed thread that is near unreadable if you are looking for substance related to the thread should be fair more annoying than me calling out people and remind them to stop helping trolls to shit on the thread.
    Both are equally annoying.

If Rudy is having money troubles he does have a constitutional right to a public defender.

I wonder how much public defender work he created during his DA and Mayor days? How many people went to jail because over-worked public defenders were unable to keep up with over-used RICO rules and Stop-And-Frisk?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are crediting Meghan McCain with getting #CheetoJesus trending... trademark your memes!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Then you are contributing to the problem by giving them air and feeding them so that they continue to spew the trash.

If you want to stop contributing, then stop feeding them and giving them a platform to keep responding to. Let their trash roll off ignored and let them go.

Otherwise, you are trolling the users of this form just as they are. You are purposefully turning what would be an ignored comment into pages of pigeon shit.

So please, stop helping them troll this forum by feeding them.

Edit: Let me elaborate a little more please so you understand what I am meaning.

If someone comes here and shits on the page, everyone here with the IQ of stale bread knows what they are doing within a short time of them being here. After that point, no one will listen to them anyways, most of the people on this subforum aren’t newbies at this point.

By feeding them, you aren’t countering a damn thing, you aren’t helping a damn thing, all you are doing is allowing to go from spewing one lie that is ignored into spewing pages of lies that obfuscates the page making real data harder to find.

You didn’t help, if they post an extra 20 pages of shit because you kept feeding them, that shit is just as much your fault at that point. You are personally trolling the page and making it harder to read and derailing it.

So, stop feeding them and stop trolling and derailing the thread by feeding them. This isn’t some personal attack or insult, it is quite literally what you are doing with your actions.
    Disagree completely.

If I was Jimmy kimmel giving the My Pillow idiot a platform that he didn't already have access to, then you'd be right...but I'm not, so you're not.

The bullshit needs to be answered, plain and simple. It doesn't;t need to go back and forth forever...and it didn't. In fact, I've now made more posts to you then I did to Zeth. Hell, this argument about you admonishing people, is doing more to derail than what Zeth said.

I respect a lot of your opinions, and if someone were to take Zeth's or any of the other bad faith posters' posts too pages and pages and pages of the same argument, then sure speak up. But answering their one post with one post is not a reason for your policing.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Both are equally annoying.
    Well mine is annoying for that single post, their is annoying for multiple pages. And one of the easiest ways to deal with both is to stop helping them shit on the page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If I was Jimmy kimmel giving the My Pillow idiot a platform that he didn't already have access to, then you'd be right...but I'm not, so you're not.
    Oh my god... someone creating an account with a similar name, then posting that they are the real original version... would be hilarious... although, the person it would be the funniest with, seems to have returned to Asgard...

Jimmy just making sure that he was saying “crack” every few seconds was good... and the ‘I’m the real Pillow Guy, that guy is an imposter’ was very good... but, I still don’t think Jimmy went far enough... nothing short of literal clown shoes...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi