Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah but you'd basically would have to spam your E on CD, which is annoying to keep up. Also there's the fact that I'm pretty sure even using your E is a DPS loss, unless you're proccing a cyro debuff, because Razor's skill does so much less damage than a simple melee hit.
    the 4p of the new artifact is super niche due to the limitations...
    18% ATK isn't that good in the first place.

2p + 2p seems to be the way to go for most characters, especiallly since it's very likely that you have much better substats on some other items before you get 4 good ones on a specific set.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-06 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Why use a purple quality artifact? Also why use that 4 set on her? Doesn't her skill have a long CD, so you'd never be able to stack the buff?
    Its for eula baka .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    the 4p of the new artifact is super niche due to the limitations...
    18% ATK isn't that good in the first place.

2p + 2p seems to be the way to go for most characters, especiallly since it's very likely that you have much better substats on some other items before you get 4 good ones on a specific set.
    Yeah its only good for 1 character right now due to a short CD. I also collected quite a good 2 set Hp pices and i am thinking to use them on either Hu-tao or Barbara. But i gota check numbers 1.st
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    aight, after 70 rolls i still did not get yan fei. it is impossible she and rosaria had the same %drop rate as other 4stars in the banner.
    I am done rolling this banner. just 10 more rolls and I get eula, not gonna risk it on another zongli which I never use.
    It's just bad luck. I got Rosaria in 1 10-pull and 3 Yanfeis in 50 rolls it took to get Zhongli. 60 or 70 rolls doesn't even count as a sample, that's basically only 3-4 guaranteed banner 4*s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems like they added new things:

Is this a dendoro aura of some sort? It seems to buff enemy monsters also, but i killed them very fast so no idea what it does

Also new challange today has a very anoying orb that follows you and only way i could prevent damage is to use ultimate before it hit me. Had no problem getting 5000+ score for it. I have a felling they will put this garbage in next abyss.
    ....also mobs regening hp option = big nope

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So it seems like they added new things:
    Is this a dendoro aura of some sort? It seems to buff enemy monsters also, but i killed them very fast so no idea what it does

Also new challange today has a very anoying orb that follows you and only way i could prevent damage is to use ultimate before it hit me. Had no problem getting 5000+ score for it. I have a felling they will put this garbage in next abyss.
    ....also mobs regening hp option = big nope
    All i see is Dragonspine
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is it just me or is Azdaha a giant dmg sponge? I kill stormterror in 2 platforms and childe in 3 minutes, this guy takes nearly 10 Mins to kill
    Dude, work on your artefacts, Childe should not be a 3 min fight

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Dude, work on your artefacts, Childe should not be a 3 min fight
    It depends on Hu Tao's Q crits

Today's challenge was quite easy compared to that shit of 3 days ago, great cc with Xing+Diona, Noelle for shielding and dps (c6 noelle is a beast) and Hu Tao to melt the shit out of everything, i nearly ignored orbs and also forgot to put in the new stone that deals 600% dmg after Q
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-06 at 01:51 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    New leaked characters seems to be interesting (no picture sadly):
    Yoimiya -- 5-star Archer pyro element, similar to Ganyu charge shot and she also has a Fireworks ultimate ability.
    https://twitter.com/dimbreath/status...92312689221634

Yoimiya -- 5-star Archer pyro element, similar to Ganyu charge shot and she also has a Fireworks ultimate ability.
    I like archers in this game.
    Here I am hoping for a female with some kind of Kyūdō-Style/Shrine Maiden clothing and a ponytail hairstyle

Thank you very much, would buy 10/10.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-06 at 01:49 PM.

Last nail on Amber's coffin
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Last nail on Amber's coffin
    If you like her play her as support DPS.
    But you need constellations.

Her Q deals very good damage, buffs your team and her E into Charged Attack is still the highest hitting ability in the game afaik.

660% pyro damage @ Rank 10.
    783% pyro damage @ Rank 13.
    (at least that's how I read 200% additional damage, since it doesn't say 200% additional damage as ATK)
    She's actually a better unit for burst comps (with Mona for example) than what most players use.
    Stringless is super potent on her too because you literally just get her out to burst with E and Q afterwards.

She ain't "that" bad when you actually use her properly.
    200k hit's in open world content shouldn't be too much trouble.
    She basically has 2 Hu Tao ults back to back.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-06 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe at some point Mihoyo will realize other elements exist than pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm just hoping they realize they still have dendro. At this point, it better be nothing but 5 stars characters. How else would they possibly explain the lacking of dendro characters Anywhere in the game. Ae have seen only 1 dendro user vs so many other users of the elements.

Yet again, Ningguang is somehow lower rank then her subordinates yet displayed so much power during the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

You talking from a character release standpoint or a meta standpoint? Because there are plenty of mobs that rely on shields for their gimmicks, ganyu being the absolute strongest DPS, xiao "jump on stick" big dick dps, etc.

I breeze through all domains but crimson, without pyro and electro chars is such a pain in the a** because Chong is bad and rosaria can't be a main dps
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    You talking from a character release standpoint or a meta standpoint? Because there are plenty of mobs that rely on shields for their gimmicks, ganyu being the absolute strongest DPS, xiao "jump on stick" big dick dps, etc.
    8 pyro characters, with apparent leaked info suggesting the next new character to also be pyro
    6 cryo characters (two confirmed upcoming ones as well)
    5 electro characters
    4 geo characters (I guess being in Liyue didn't do much for that huh)
    4 anemo characters (and only ONE is a four-star)
    4 hydro characters (like geo, split 2/2 for four and five star)

Availability is a problem, whether the elements themselves are balanced or not. We also haven't seen any healers since launch. It also becomes even rougher when you factor in weapon types. Bow users are really bad to use outside of just activating their Skill or Burst, except for Ganyu. So I just disregard any of them. Personally, I prefer catalysts and polearms. Polearms are very limited, both in terms of amount of characters and amount of available weapons.

<numbers>

Availability is a problem.
    Yep, I can get down with that. I've been waiting for a cryo book person for a while now and nothing in sight. Wish they would do a bit more on that front.

8 pyro characters, with apparent leaked info suggesting the next new character to also be pyro
    5 electro characters

Availability is a problem, whether the elements themselves are balanced or not. We also haven't seen any healers since launch. It also becomes even rougher when you factor in weapon types. Bow users are really bad to use outside of just activating their Skill or Burst, except for Ganyu. So I just disregard any of them. Personally, I prefer catalysts and polearms. Polearms are very limited, both in terms of amount of characters and amount of available weapons.
    Well. Traveler is both Geo and Anemo.
    And we got Diona post launch as a healer

Hydro is the element that is behind currently.

We also kinda know that the Electro Archon is up at some point when Inazuma releases (as most likely all of them will join us), alongside Guuji Yae (who has been teased in the chinese 1,5 preview) who seems to be Electro judging by her accessories
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-07 at 06:00 AM.

Just discovered something neat. Logging into the forums gives you rewards daily. Logging on for 21 days will net 60 primogems. Didn't know that, though I think that would be a much better feature for use in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

5 electro characters
    Imagine what will happen when they release the land of fire
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©