Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Wrong. It's not enough.
    Not enough for what, exactly? If you play casually now and will play casually in TBC, why does it matter? If you’re playing BE/Draenei, you’re already experiencing TBC content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    Lmao.. a 3 week notice. If only they'd allow you to purchase a character boost for IRL money for those who won't have time to catch up given the short notice.

OH WAIT........
    Only you can't boost BElfs or Dranei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Well, if saying that something is "wrong" without any arguments besides stupid statement is a win than I won too.
    Why would I need to argue when the 2 week prepatch shows I am right? I have evidence, you have emotionally fueled nonsense. Can't wait to play the 2 week prepatch

Yeah.. I really don't get it. I have played every expansion and there's no way anyone can convince me the old versions of the game had better gameplay or a better community or basically anything that would make me want to play them. My inability to understand why people think they are actually makes me irritated. People stop playing other games (retail, valheim, ffxiv, Diablo, etc) that I get so I can play with them and they go back to a game they all played and conpleted what.. 14 years ago? So now I have nothing to do. Yay! Yes I'm just venting. Leave me alone.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    I guess you didnt play back in the day... the pre-patch lasted for a MONTH before launch.
    Sure new races werent playable back then but atleast the pre-patch was out for longer than 2 weeks.
    You'd have to remind me what was in the prepatch that was meaningful enough to keep it up longer than a couple weeks, I can't remember. Talent changes and xp squish is all I know. Really isn't a reason to drag out a pre-patch, I remember Legion's prepatch being one of the absolute best and most fun but even that got old after a couple weeks and we were just ready for the release.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you give every single TCG item ever released in the Collectors edition.
    Stupid money grab if you ask me, just like the boost.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

It's actually cute this minority of players that wanted to level think every other person who already invested their time on characters before prepatch should have to wait for them to level in an extended prepatch for months. You have 2 weeks, if you don't have to time than that is too bad, use the boost and play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewizard View Post
    Why would I need to argue when the 2 week prepatch shows I am right? I have evidence, you have emotionally fueled nonsense. Can't wait to play the 2 week prepatch
    What evidence do you have? That 2 weeks is enough to level 1-58? Can you give me percentile of players who are leveling at this speed?

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually cute this minority of players that wanted to level think every other person who already invested their time on characters before prepatch should have to wait for them to level in an extended prepatch for months. You have 2 weeks, if you don't have to time than that is too bad, use the boost and play something else.
    Should have to wait for them? What? How about just releasing races + classes sooner? Like.. Now? Is 1st of June for some reason will be further ahead if they released it now? That's not how the time works.

What evidence do you have? That 2 weeks is enough to level 1-58? Can you give me percentile of players who are leveling at this speed?
    I can give you evidence of 400,000 players that are already 60 waiting for tbc shouldn't have to wait for Casual Calvin to log on twice a week for months to get to 60 before releasing TBC. Stop being entitled, if you can't get to 60 in that time, then reroll off your male blood elf paladin and use the boost one something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    While I am glad for BC and have been eagerly looking forward to it this short of notice complete ruins my plans for launch. I had a group of friends we were going to use vacation time to dungeon grind to 70 over the first couple days of the expansion. Because of Blizzard giving this short of notice two people in the group will not be able to give adequate notice to their employers to use vacation time for the launch. Thanks Blizz, all you had to do was be forthcoming with the information a few weeks earlier.
    TBC was forthcomming for the longest time... and the release is still a month away... also blizzard cant account for everyone's job accommations. Some folks have more control in their lives to where they can use time as they need to. So its not blizzard's for that you need more than a month for preparation in regards to something that has been talked about and under Beta test for the past 3 months. Thats your fault, thats your friends faults, you need a better job/friends and control in your own life

See you @ launch... oh wait. guess you all have to work tuesday morning and tuesday night with no break.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have to wait for them? What? How about just releasing races + classes sooner? Like.. Now? Is 1st of June for some reason will be further ahead if they released it now? That's not how the time works.
    What does that even mean? The races come with the prepatch, you're suggesting people sit in prepatch limbo for you to level? Are you mentally checked out or something?
    Probably are, anyway it'll be a 2 week prepatch, which is a fact, and it is enough time, which is a fact. Alright next

I can give you evidence of 400,000 players that are already 60 waiting for tbc shouldn't have to wait for Casual Calvin to log on twice a week for months to get to 60 before releasing TBC. Stop being entitled, if you can't get to 60 in that time, then reroll off your male blood elf paladin and use the boost one something else.
    Ok, I would love to see your evidence on 400k people.

- - - Updated - - -

What does that even mean? The races come with the prepatch, you're suggesting people sit in prepatch limbo for you to level? Are you mentally checked out or something?
    Probably are, anyway it'll be a 2 week prepatch, which is a fact, and it is enough time, which is a fact. Alright next
    How it would be anymore limbo than it is now? Open TBC realms and let people to play classic content on new characters. Others can still play classic until actual Prepatch. June 1st wouldn't come any faster if they allowed starting leveling new characters now. And you should stop calling your opinion a fact. That only can mean one thing.

Ok, I would love to see your evidence on 400k people.

- - - Updated - - -

How it would be anymore limbo than it is now? Open TBC realms and let people to play classic content on new characters. Others can still play classic until actual Prepatch. June 1st wouldn't come any faster if they allowed starting leveling new characters now.
    ill love to see that evidence too! ill wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Lmao they made a mount for the digital deluxe edition. Both for TBC Classic AND Retail.
    No need to be shocked, we've known that for a month now

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Blizzard promised to give ample time and it would be actually nice if they actually did. Also thanks for being empathic for people who wanna play the new races without getting left behind by everyone else.
    They also promised blue gear for boosted characters. And here we are with the crappy green gear from Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    They also promised blue gear for boosted characters. And here we are with the crappy green gear from Beta.
    Would be nice if they added a "Naxx bundle" to the store, so you can get instant T3 instead of having to play in greens

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount and toy only work in classic... so its useless you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    If they didnt pinky promise than there's always wiggle room. Yall cant be serious with these "promises" right? Blizzard has never promised anything in any game.

I truly hope you are able to do the first 5 outland quests with your green gear before it all gets replaced.

I'm so glad i'm not taking TBC serious, not worried about not having enough notice to book off work, not worried about keeping up with an entire raid team to level 70 , rushing attunements to do heroics and getting into raiding, professions etc.... lifes better when you just don't give a shit about video games like their the end all be all of life, took me a long time to realize they're meant for fun. But I'm glad now of days I take my time and still end up in the same gear / skill level as the sweats who are literally stressed out about a video game release date.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I'm so glad i'm not taking TBC serious, not worried about not having enough notice to book off work, not worried about keeping up with an entire raid team to level 70 , rushing attunements to do heroics and getting into raiding, professions etc.... lifes better when you just don't give a shit about video games like their the end all be all of life, took me a long time to realize they're meant for fun. But I'm glad now of days I take my time and still end up in the same gear / skill level as the sweats who are literally stressed out about a video game release date.
    Where's the like button on these posts?