Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    I think it's the only way his dick can get hard "owning the libs" on a gaming forum.
    Meanwhile his entire country is falling apart. And he is claiming it isn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Meanwhile his entire country is falling apart. And he is claiming it isn't.
    By what metric is it "falling apart", it's just political bickering and drama...

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    By what metric is it "falling apart", it's just political bickering and drama...
    Their fishing industry is literally destroyed. That is one of their main industries, with them being an island nation/league of nations. How is it not falling apart?

7+ Year Old Account
    Their fishing industry is literally destroyed. That is one of their main industries, with them being an island nation/league of nations. How is it not falling apart?
    Isn't that just a temporary problem caused by bureaucratic red tape? The UK could catch, farm, and sell more fish, I don't believe the industry is "destroyed" forever. Also apparently the industry is less than 1% of their GDP so they can grow other sectors to make up for any losses in fishing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahem, factcheck.

It's worth remembering that fishing is only a tiny fraction of the overall economy in the UK (about 0.02% in 2019)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/46401558

Hardly a major industry, and far from destroyed in any case.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Bojo520 View Post
    --
    That's nice to hear, Brexit chum!
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:34 PM.

--
    Jesus christ, how many fucking accounts are you going to make, just to keep being fucking wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Isn't that just a temporary problem caused by bureaucratic red tape? The UK could catch, farm, and sell more fish, I don't believe the industry is "destroyed" forever. Also apparently the industry is less than 1% of their GDP so they can grow other sectors to make up for any losses in fishing.
    Yeah, don't care what you are saying, considering how many times you are wrong, daily.

We are not falling apart, the fishing industry is 0.1% of our economy employing 24,000 people, your are aware we are still in pretty high up in the top 10 richest countries in the world?

The UK fishing industry is steeped in history, especially during WW2 when fish and chips became a staple food source (that wasn't rationed), the trawlers were considered legitimate targets and often sunk, so the boats and those who ran them were and are still held in high regard.

We are pragmatists at heart and will be fine in the long run, I personally feel we would have been better staying in the EU but c'est la vie!
    Last edited by Iliena; 2021-05-07 at 10:23 PM.

--
    As opposed to your "everything wrong with Brexit was because EU!"?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    'working class people' please. Its retired people and SME owners who vote tory in their droves
    There are a LOT of working class people also voting Tory. It's not nice, but they are.

Sidenote, a person has to be a special kind of crazy to keep making burner accounts to discuss politics on an MMO forum.

--
    Oh, you don't think it was the Russians the helped propagandize gullible people like you, into voting against their own interests? Fucking epitome of irony with your posts right here.

--
    LOL, you really are delusional, aren't you? This was 100% proven that Russians swayed gullible people like you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/w...-facebook.html
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:35 PM.

--
    Ah yes, your 5th account goes right for the "FAKE NEWS" bullshit as you drag your ass across the carpet like a puppy, as it gets banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    Not really, I didn't mention it in my original post. However it was mentioned in response about the dissenting voices from within the Labour party, which at the time Corbyn attempted to just hand wave away instead of addressing it properly.
    I seem to recall this as a scandal not so easily dismissed out of hand, but can’t really recall the details. The press in my country did an abysmal job covering the allegations.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

This is like the Battle of Burner Accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojo521 View Post
    --
    Says the guy that can't support ANY of their comments.

And how does you getting banned, make me look bad? LOL

--
    It isn't me that keeps breaking the fucking rules. It is you. You did something that got your account banned, and when you keep making accounts, it just makes you look fucking petty.

And so far, you haven't posted any facts or logic. You have a lot of fucking claims, and no fucking sources.

And I am creating populism for laughing at a guy that makes a thousand accounts a day, because he broke the site's rules? Whine some more.

--
    You obviously have, otherwise you wouldn't have been banned. And you just broke the rules 3 times in this post alone, calling left wingers sheep, calling people snowflakes twice.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:36 PM.

--
    Actually you are being banned because you've been acting like an idiot. Unless you are saying being right-wing is the same as being an idiot but that's quite the claim you'd be making.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:36 PM.

I'm enjoying this thread the only one not banned is his main