Warlock transmog issue

I have a Demo Warlock. Well, technically, I have 3 warlocks, one for each spec, but specifically, the Demo warlock can no longer transmog a staff into the Legion dagger and skull. I get that it's a staff, but ever since I hung the Legion artifacts up, I was always able to mog anything into the legion dagger/skull appearances. I can still, however, mog a staff into a mace and shield, or a fist weapon and a shield on my shaman, and mog a main hand and shield into a big ass pally hammer. So, what gives??
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    I have a Demo Warlock. Well, technically, I have 3 warlocks, one for each spec, but specifically, the Demo warlock can no longer transmog a staff into the Legion dagger and skull. I get that it's a staff, but ever since I hung the Legion artifacts up, I was always able to mog anything into the legion dagger/skull appearances. I can still, however, mog a staff into a mace and shield, or a fist weapon and a shield on my shaman, and mog a main hand and shield into a big ass pally hammer. So, what gives??
    Cause those weapon types do not belong to the class... And the legion artifacts are specific weapons. Also you can't transmog a 1 handed melee weapon into a 2 handed melee weapon no matter what.
    Only spellcasters can do the "2 handed staff into mainland/offhand.
    Cause our weapons don't matter, cause we never actually use the weapon it just sits on our back.

But a frost dk dual wielding can't transmog to a 2 handed.

You can still transmog your staff into your Demo artifact if you do it through the artifact weapon type dropdown. Not sure what your problem is but this is taken just a minute ago. The weapon I'm transmogging is a staff.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Cause those weapon types do not belong to the class... And the legion artifacts are specific weapons. Also you can't transmog a 1 handed melee weapon into a 2 handed melee weapon no matter what.
    Only spellcasters can do the "2 handed staff into mainland/offhand.
    Cause our weapons don't matter, cause we never actually use the weapon it just sits on our back.

But a frost dk dual wielding can't transmog to a 2 handed.
    Wrong. Resto shamans can transmog a staff into a mainhand and a shield if it is a Legion artifact. Elemental shamans can mog a staff into their legion fist weapon fist weapons and shields. Holy pallies can transmog a sword and a shield into a legion 2 handed hammer. And up until the last match, I was able to transmog a staff into a legion main hand and skull IF I was Demo. AND... I can mog a mainhand and offhand into any of the legion staves/scythes as long as I was the appropriate spec. Mage... same deal. But for some reason I am locked out of my demo weapons when I am demo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    You can still transmog your staff into your Demo artifact if you do it through the artifact weapon type dropdown. Not sure what your problem is but this is taken just a minute ago. The weapon I'm transmogging is a staff.

I did... and when I go to pay for it, it refuses to change, and doesn't take my gold.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

yeah, thats how it has been for a couple weeks now, people reported it on the bug reports, kinda annoying that I can't use my floating skull buddy
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melusine View Post
    wrong. Resto shamans can transmog a staff into a mainhand and a shield if it is a legion artifact. Elemental shamans can mog a staff into their legion fist weapon fist weapons and shields. Holy pallies can transmog a sword and a shield into a legion 2 handed hammer. And up until the last match, i was able to transmog a staff into a legion main hand and skull if i was demo. And... I can mog a mainhand and offhand into any of the legion staves/scythes as long as i was the appropriate spec. Mage... Same deal. But for some reason i am locked out of my demo weapons when i am demo.

- - - updated - - -

i did... And when i go to pay for it, it refuses to change, and doesn't take my gold.
    hmmm holy paladins, elemental shamans, and resto shamans.
    The famous melee dps specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    That stupid skill have always been impossible to transmog. It was i possible in Legion, BfA and in ShaLa.

And it have also always been impossible to transmog MH/OH into 2H (and vice versa)..Unfortunately..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    That stupid skill have always been impossible to transmog. It was i possible in Legion, BfA and in ShaLa.

And it have also always been impossible to transmog MH/OH into 2H (and vice versa)..Unfortunately..
    Except, we're talking Legion artifact appearances. They break the rules on that. If you're a fire mage with a staff, you can mog it to Felo'melorn and the corresponding offhand. If you're a shadowpriest with a staff, you can still mog it to Knifu and offhand. As long as you are the proper spec, you can do that. I'm not sure that will apply to say, Frost Dk's that are using a 2 hander to mog into the artifact sword appearances, but, alas I haven't tried it yet, so.... not sure.

I worked hard in the Mage Tower challenges to get those appearances, and I intend to use them forever. And it pisses me off that I cannot have floating skull buddy with me as Demo >

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hmmm holy paladins, elemental shamans, and resto shamans.
    The famous melee dps specs.
    What does that have to do with this topic??

You can always transmog the weapon which was your spec's artifact in Legion no matter what you have in your hand, which means ele shammies can mog staves into fist and shield, etc.

Since SL, artifact skins were opened for other specs, but if you want to mog artifact which was not originaly of your spec, you are restricted by transmog rules which are in game for years. For instance, if you are demonology lock using a staff, you can mog both destro and affli staves and your demo dagger and skull. If you are demo lock using a main hand and off-hand, you won't be able to mog artifact staves.

It's not that hard to understand.

What does that have to do with this topic??
    literaly everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    You can always transmog the weapon which was your spec's artifact in Legion no matter what you have in your hand, which means ele shammies can mog staves into fist and shield, etc.

Since SL, artifact skins were opened for other specs, but if you want to mog artifact which was not originaly of your spec, you are restricted by transmog rules which are in game for years. For instance, if you are demonology lock using a staff, you can mog both destro and affli staves and your demo dagger and skull. If you are demo lock using a main hand and off-hand, you won't be able to mog artifact staves.

It's not that hard to understand.
    Seems you didn't understand what I was talking about.

As a demo lock, I should be able to transmog any weapon combination into a legion dagger/skull set.
    As a demo lock, I am well aware that if I have any MH/OH combo, I cannot transmog ANY staff, Legion appearance or not.

As is current, I CANNOT transmog a staff into the demo mh/oh combo when I am a demo warlock. That suddenly is no longer able to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    literaly nothing lol
    fixed it for you.