Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well i've certainly seen worse leaks. Definitely not onboard with a Sylvanas redemption arc or that Blizzard would willingly cripple themselves by intentionally having one less major patch like WoD, but otherwise not too bad as a concept.

The 10.0 leak is definitely the most interesting though, the idea of playing a dungeon as the NPCs have always seemed like a fun idea, and potentially using old dungeons against invading Lightbound is a nice touch.

Hopefully we get more fun leaks in the future. It's always interesting to read what people think will happen and compare the general consensus that seems to form over time, especially if you have several competing ones like 9.0 leaks not managing to decide on whether Dragons or Shadowlands was more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating stuff. Though the bit about Maldraxxus does make me wonder why it doesnt look more diverse, honestly. I get the idea that the reason it is made from living flesh is to facilitate it changing quickly for training, but it would seem like one would still want more distinct terrain types.

I guess that definitely confirms that Elune is a part of the Pantheon of life, if indeed the PTR is correct in naming Elune the Winter Queen's sister.
    I've been saying Life and Death will team against the Jailer next patch, yet no one listened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I've been saying Life and Death will team against the Jailer next patch, yet no one listened to me.
    Life and Death teaming up can mean so many different things though. Technically Life and Death already has teamed up when we joined the covenants to help fight the Jailer.

I am curious whether we will see the realm of Life though. I would have assume it would be a return to the Emerald Dream, but its hard to say considering it would just be a patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Life and Death teaming up can mean so many different things though. Technically Life and Death already has teamed up when we joined the covenants to help fight the Jailer.

I am curious whether we will see the realm of Life though. I would have assume it would be a return to the Emerald Dream, but its hard to say considering it would just be a patch.
    I mean, considering the stuff with Elune and the WQ, exploring the Gardens of Life more and having the WQ and Elune team against the Jailer, as well as the Pantheon's of Death and Life teaming together against him would be perfect imo. They team up with the Players against the Jailer, the Players slay the Jailer with the power of Azeroth and the First Ones, then things go from there.

Those new lore bits are fascinating. I really hope we get to know more about the Gardens of Life too!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    The only good theory is that the Jailer and the entirety of the Shadowlands as we know it is a perversion of the real Shadowlands and done solely by Yogg-Saron messing with Sylvanas and everyone else through her. N'zoth's "defeat" went just as planned and we are still in Nya'lotha and never left.
    Count me in. Just change it to: We are simply demented and Ny'alotha is a real place underwater that is really disturbing to look at and big enough for an entire expansion, not just some weird dreamworld.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    100% not happening, but still funny people are making "leaks"
    Well, we have enough morons in community to believe this. It's vague enough and author, ekhem, "leaked" it before others.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    100% not happening, but still funny people are making "leaks"

Wow look it's the same leak we've had for 3 years running. Surely this time it'll be right.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    What id love would be for an underwater empire, whatever its called, to be on the bottom of the ocean, so deep that its pitch black, and to have some sort of magic creating a barrier against the water, that would be dope and eerie thematically. Could do ruins outside of the barrier too, tons to explore. Monsters etc.
    Not that I hate an underwater expansion but I feel that ship has sailed by the time Nazjatar came around.

Well, we have enough morons in community to believe this. It's vague enough and author, ekhem, "leaked" it before others.
    I'm not one to call people morons but...after 2020 I believe this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wow look it's the same leak we've had for 3 years running. Surely this time it'll be right.
    He mistyped "spear Sylvanas", however. I don't care what she was planning, she went to far.

I found the "Anduin backs her up" funny, too. We don't even know if he'll get freed in 9.1.

LOTS OF NEW LORE:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Nyel

Ahaha! PANTHEON OF LIFE LET'S GOOOO!!!!
    Where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Where is this from?
    The new Chronicles analogue for the Shadowlands.

The just added more avatars to battle.net. One of them is Yrel.

Yrel.

So gonna give a nudge to 10.0 being a light-based expansion. Yrel leads some sort of evil light faction (perhaps influenced by Lothraxion) to aid the Zovaal in 10.0 vs the Pantheon of Life and Pantheon o Death. Return to AU-Draenor?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

Yrel.

So gonna give a nudge to 10.0 being a light-based expansion. Yrel leads some sort of evil light faction (perhaps influenced by Lothraxion) to aid the Zovaal in 10.0 vs the Pantheon of Life and Pantheon o Death. Return to AU-Draenor?
    Yeah, I mentioned that a few pages earlier. People here seemed to dismiss that fact, but to me it's a key hint at future content.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Yrel was featured in Shadowlands (maybe in the final .5 patch), given how she was given an avatar alongside the main characters of Shadowlands, even though she's suspiciously missing from Shadowlands.

But the Janitor will be gone and forgotten by the time 10.0 starts.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

Yrel.

Have I snarked about how Blizz would just be copying FF14 on this thread yet?

I've snarked about it so many times in so many places I've lost track.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Have I snarked about how Blizz would just be copying FF14 on this thread yet?

I've snarked about it so many times in so many places I've lost track.
    So....basically the industry since forever?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Those new lore bits are fascinating. I really hope we get to know more about the Gardens of Life too!
    I been fuckin sayin it...

9.2!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Where is this from?
    AmazonUK Previews of the Grimoire of the Shadowlands and Beyond book!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned that a few pages earlier. People here seemed to dismiss that fact, but to me it's a key hint at future content.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Yrel was featured in Shadowlands (maybe in the final .5 patch), given how she was given an avatar alongside the main characters of Shadowlands, even though she's suspiciously missing from Shadowlands.

Yrel is also a pretty popular HotS hero, as far as HotS heroes go.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

Why would she be in SL?

Why would she be in SL?
    The Light has a presence in the vampire zone, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    The Light has a presence in the vampire zone, at least.
    k? Doesn't mean Yrel will be there. If anything, it just means Light and Shadow will fuck each-other, and the other forces up no matter what happens. The Light specifically, since they caught the deception of the Dreadlords (Which imo, was 100% intentional by Denathrius and the Dreadlords lmaooo)