Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Boost an excisting character?

Do we know if you can boost an excisting character? I'm assuming you can but just wanna make sure cos if so I can just level high enough to get 300 prof and wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthyjake View Post
    Do we know if you can boost an excisting character? I'm assuming you can but just wanna make sure cos if so I can just level high enough to get 300 prof and wait lol.
    Put in a request.. I am sure they are merely looking for an excuse to charge your credit card each time you jump on a flight path too.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Put in a request.. I am sure they are merely looking for an excuse to charge your credit card each time you jump on a flight path too.
    Lmao who gives a shit about this kind of thing? Did you know that if you want to play football you can't have the same boots Messi wears without paying for them either? I'll let you in on a little secret as well - you can't even eat at McDonalds without paying!!

Blizzard has one of the least intrusive cash shops in modern gaming. Get a grip.

The screenshots on the info site look exactly like the Retail services where you have the service next to eligible characters and you click to apply.

Additionally, they data mined those boxes that appear in your mailbox when you boost an existing character, usually it has all the gear you were wearing before the boost gear replaced it.

Since it wasn’t tested officially, you can only speculate. I don’t know why it’d be a different service flow than any other boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Lmao who gives a shit about this kind of thing? Did you know that if you want to play football you can't have the same boots Messi wears without paying for them either? I'll let you in on a little secret as well - you can't even eat at McDonalds without paying!!

Blizzard has one of the least intrusive cash shops in modern gaming. Get a grip.
    The funny thing is.. I actually walked into McDonalds and took a piss the other day and didn't get charged. Got a cup of water and wasn't charged. As much as your knees might get dirty bowing down to the man here.. I got to say.. this was a really odd thing to get up on a wall and shill for. But I guess these days that wall needs to be manned a lot. I mean.. you are defending a credit card transaction for each time you get on a flight point.

Some people these days..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's just a one-time thing calm down. And if there ever was a place to put in a level boost for an mmo it would be here, since I am coming back to specifically play The Burning Crusade expansion, not all of Classic first then the expansion. Ya know, since this is a decade plus old game and all.
    I know its hard to imagine when legion has to defend the gates of Blizzard for.. some reason.. but.. it was sarcastic as all shit. But I get it. Daddy don't get talked to that way or something I guess.

The funny thing is.. I actually walked into McDonalds and took a piss the other day and didn't get charged. Got a cup of water and wasn't charged. As much as your knees might get dirty bowing down to the man here.. I got to say.. this was a really odd thing to get up on a wall and shill for. But I guess these days that wall needs to be manned a lot. I mean.. you are defending a credit card transaction for each time you get on a flight point.

Some people these days..
    You can play WoW up to level 20 for free, so there’s your free piss and a cup of water. Enjoy.

Lmao, must be Hard to have so much hate for No reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Lmao, must be Hard to have so much hate for No reason.
    It must be a burden to be a mind reader as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You can play WoW up to level 20 for free, so there’s your free piss and a cup of water. Enjoy.
    See so that poster was wrong. Thanks for the back up! ;D

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a one-time thing calm down. And if there ever was a place to put in a level boost for an mmo it would be here, since I am coming back to specifically play The Burning Crusade expansion, not all of Classic first then the expansion. Ya know, since this is a decade plus old game and all.
    To be honest, BC is part of vanilla too. The fact that they implemented all vanilla content with a ton of new quests.. it is part of the whole experience. But this is off topic.

What is this even supposed to mean? You really take your name to heart, don't you.
    Hmm.. so you defend Blizzard. There you are on that wall.

I was being sarcastic so it made what yo said mildly retarded.

I get it, well.. do you not understand that?

Daddy don't get talked to that way? Well that is you crying about people saying things you don't agree with. With me being sarcastic again.

I wonder if you will understand the explanation or if we will fall back to the "What, you are dumb" defense to the obvious.

The vast majority of people who played Classic gave up midway through leveling because they realized how boring and badly designed the leveling experience is. Obviously the boost can be used on an existing character. That's why it's called "boost" and not just a 58 template character being sold.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Hmm.. so you defend Blizzard. There you are on that wall.

I was being sarcastic so it made what yo said mildly retarded.

I get it, well.. do you not understand that?

Daddy don't get talked to that way? Well that is you crying about people saying things you don't agree with. With me being sarcastic again.

I wonder if you will understand the explanation or if we will fall back to the "What, you are dumb" defense to the obvious.
    What in the actual fuck are you even trying to say and why do you need this much attention?
    Last edited by Prag; 2021-05-08 at 09:40 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The vast majority of people who played Classic gave up midway through leveling because they realized how boring and badly designed the leveling experience is. Obviously the boost can be used on an existing character. That's why it's called "boost" and not just a 58 template character being sold.
    as of current you can only boost once, not like in retail with "one boost free, additional paid boosts available".
    at best you level all lower alts to 58 at least and forget about vanilla raids.
    second best you take your at-least-58 chars and boost one lower char to 58 to acompany your other 58s.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Yeaah... I'd actually prefer having to take a covid test, performed by that one empathy-free nurse, once a week over having to repeat that leveling.

So I'd be mighty pissed if the boost COULDN'T be used on an existing character. <.<

What in the actual fuck are you even trying to say and why do you need this much attention?
    Who are you and why are you taking my attention if it is so bad of a thing to do?

cant even log into classic without an active sub
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Who are you and why are you taking my attention if it is so bad of a thing to do?
    Acting like an ass for responses and then saying “why do you respond to me” is not the “gotcha” you think it is, but thanks for confirming that you don’t actually have a point. I’ll move along now and ignore your posts.

Acting like an ass for responses and then saying “why do you respond to me” is not the “gotcha” you think it is, but thanks for confirming that you don’t actually have a point. I’ll move along now and ignore your posts.
    Best news I have gotten all day. Go reply a billion times to someone else for the love of god. You have been harrassing me for over a week now. Usually off subject.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    as of current you can only boost once, not like in retail with "one boost free, additional paid boosts available".
    at best you level all lower alts to 58 at least and forget about vanilla raids.
    second best you take your at-least-58 chars and boost one lower char to 58 to acompany your other 58s.
    I don't make alts in fun modes, which are basically older version of the game I'm playing. Got a lot of time but not that much. If I ever decide to spend enough gold to buy tbc deluxe I'll just boost my one and only character for tbc

Best news I have gotten all day. Go reply a billion times to someone else for the love of god. You have been harrassing me for over a week now. Usually off subject.
    You are the one hijacking every thread in existence with your "LOOL ACTIBLIZ TAKES YOUR MONEY" instead of actually meaningfully taking part in discussions. Pretty funnny for you to be accusing someone for posting "off subject". I wonder if we'll ever see the day when mods start these kinds of trolls.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-05-09 at 06:58 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this guy needs to get laid or something, yeesh.