Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I miss about legion is being on Azeroth and lore about Azeroth.

I like shadowlands gameplay, pvp, systems and dungeon bosses more then in legion.

For me it is the best of the post WoD expansions. I mean it is pretty much the same game we are playing today minus it had the cool things like set bonus raid gear and didn't take 8 months to shit out the first patch. Had a few terrible grinds that were mostly fixed most of the way into the expansion.. MoS comes to mind right away for AP.. and the legendary drops when hunting for the right was COULD have been terrible. But most these things were not as big as people created in their minds as "must haves" because how can you do this with .5% less power. "My parsessss...." qq stuff mostly.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    This was the first, for a very long time, that I have started reminiscing about a WoW Expansion.
    I miss legion so much!! It was super fun and engaging, I quit in BFA because it felt like poop compared to it, pvp was balanced and PvE was super fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Legion was terrible, i remember the preasure from guildies and the berratings when i got the ”Wrong” legendary while the other of the same class in the guild got the better one.

So barely any good legion memories for me, just stress & anxiety.
    You got a terrible guild and because of that a Terrible experience. I did all of my AOTC/heroics on pugs, got some mythic raid gear and had a blast at RBG/arena

No I don't, horrible lore and gameplay and people only praises it because 7.3 was the end of the Legion/Illidan fanboys/the legendaries finally got a decent catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Legion was terrible, i remember the preasure from guildies and the berratings when i got the ”Wrong” legendary while the other of the same class in the guild got the better one.

So barely any good legion memories for me, just stress & anxiety.
    You got a terrible guild and because of that a Terrible experience. I did all of my AOTC/heroics on pugs, got some mythic raid gear and had a blast at RBG/arena. oh and my last legendary that I got before the vendor was the bis for raiding and pvp lol, I had to adapt.

Not for me, surmar without flying. Man...... I'm not dealing those again XD

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Not at all. Same shit as WoD.
    Was about to write something like this.

Yep. Specially Suramar!

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Well, so CN/Uldir were not raid tiers either? An interesting thing to say.
    CN and Uldir are the only raids of their patch. They are also without tier gear.

Tier gear ended with the launch of BFA. But before that, raids with the tier gear have always been considered the new tier, and raids without tier gear were just there to help gear you for the release of the tier raid.

Highmaul has the same armour appearances as BRF. Not to mention it's only a couple ilvls lower than BRF. This was because there was no M+ to give you the gear non raid tier raids could give.

Now that there is M+, there's no reason to have a whole side raid to gear you up for the main raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Only thing I miss about legion is being on Azeroth and lore about Azeroth.
    Fair shout this

10+ Year Old Account
    parts of it yea. the artifact weapon feels like the most fleshed out and realized version form of alternate advancement that wow ever came close to. Despite what that jackass Ion says it wasnt merely because it was new and fresh. Parts of it I could pass on. Suramar was fucking garbage.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do. Having more than 1 legendary was fun.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Not for me, surmar without flying. Man...... I'm not dealing those again XD
    An illusion... What are you hiding?

https://youtu.be/wWb0_WW15is

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    MoP got a lot of crap but I had a blast in that expansion. Many classes were much more fun to play (Demo lock) and challenge modes were nice. Dailies were not hard and were my favorite way to grind rep.
    For whatever reason, I just had a blast in those 2 expansions. Classes were fun as hell to play. They have not been that fun to play since then. But we all know fun is subjective.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Nope I miss TBC and Wrath which thankfully Ill be able to play WOW as it was in its prime on June 1 so Ill probably never touch retail again after this.

The only thing i remember about early legion was the incessant crying about RNG of legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the artifact weapons, but you can relive Legion anytime when leveling an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Suramar was fucking garbage.
    Ha, good to know what it was like at cap. By the time I was opening the story up, I'd hit cap by doing BFA stuff and going back to it... I'm sure I've done everything there is to possibly do, can't find anything else, and still don't have all the Nightfallen teleporty stuff open.

Was cool to breeze through, sounds total turd when it was current.

Rogue though... so probably didn't face half the shite other classes went through (see also: the maw)

5+ Year Old Account
    I miss Khadgar and his jokes. Of course I miss Legion. Golden times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    CN and Uldir are the only raids of their patch. They are also without tier gear.

Tier gear ended with the launch of BFA. But before that, raids with the tier gear have always been considered the new tier, and raids without tier gear were just there to help gear you for the release of the tier raid.

Highmaul has the same armour appearances as BRF. Not to mention it's only a couple ilvls lower than BRF. This was because there was no M+ to give you the gear non raid tier raids could give.

Now that there is M+, there's no reason to have a whole side raid to gear you up for the main raid.
    Well, Nighthold was 7.1 raid and had 30ilvls better gear than EN, while ToS had same gap too.
    I am talking about raid tiers, not tier set drop raids.

Regardless of any of that, this time in expansion we had 20 bosses to kill while 9.1 is certainly not even close if you look at ptr streams. I am not hating on Shadowlands, it's endgame content is good. It's just that there is very little of it for the patch to be this long.