Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    It was added this patch. It gets kinda anoying when you teleport a lot.

Anyway --- just need 2 more wishes for 90 and 100% 5 star.
    Woah so bad luck, never gone beyond 75-76 rolls before 5*
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

It was added this patch. It gets kinda anoying when you teleport a lot.
    Didn't they also say its broken currently? Or did they fix it? They had said that it was triggering too often and too much so they had to fix a few things.

In other news and stuff, wonder what is going on with the switch port, though at this point, I won't be playing the switch version unless its tied to my main account. Think they waited too long for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The event doesn't seem very balanced on the low levels. Event unlocks at adventure lvl 20 and I don't think i was able to do the first zone on my alt account until like 25 after fully upgrading my team 10 lvls above the recommended lvl and maxing out their artifacts( blues and purples) and weapons(all epics). I don't even think I was able to get a total of 3k points.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Woah so bad luck, never gone beyond 75-76 rolls before 5*
    I've never gotten a 5* before 75 rolls unless it's when I absolutely don't want one :/

Does 4x millelith increase by 20% Hu Tao's atk gained by E or just the base one?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Does 4x millelith increase by 20% Hu Tao's atk gained by E or just the base one?
    %ATK only increases base ATK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    %ATK only increases base ATK.
    So it's shit for support zhongli
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Why would you say that?
    The 2-set is very solid and the 4-set, depending on buff uptime, can increase the ATK and shield strength of everyone in your party. It is arguably one of the best sets for a support Zhongli, specifically a HP stacking Zhongli.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-05-10 at 11:39 PM.

Oh how i hate Cryo Azhdaha.

Another week without any weapon drops. Would it hurt them to up the drop rate a little?
    Going a few weeks fine but getting into the months is just stupid.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-05-11 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Oh how i hate Cryo Azhdaha.

Another week without any weapon drops. Would it hurt them to up the drop rate a little?
    Going a few weeks fine but getting into the months is just stupid.
    I'm still working on a way to fight him faster myself. Sadly, Noelle wont work since hes so fat and all of my shield particles end up under him, gone forever. May just ranged nuke him with Ganyu and build Zhongli for the shield + stun.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I'm still working on a way to fight him faster myself. Sadly, Noelle wont work since hes so fat and all of my shield particles end up under him, gone forever. May just ranged nuke him with Ganyu and build Zhongli for the shield + stun.
    I just run Razor and triple support for that boss that's literally cancer. Full of unavoidable, melee-hating attacks that are really feasible to dodge. Oh wow, an AoE stomp in a large radius around the boss... You can either drain all your stamina and a good chunk of time to run out of it then back in, or just tank it and whack away because this damage sponge boss already takes too long to kill. You lose either way.

I'm actually having the best luck standing on his ass, because at least that tail attack you can see coming and avoid.

But I'm pretty sure they just made this boss such a pain to 'encourage' players to wish for Zhongli for his shield, since all the other Geo characters don't really work as well... or at all. Hopefully they nerf this guy down after the banner ends.

Well, ~180ATK is not much, but the question is: what is the alternative for a HP% support Zhongli?

Noblesse Oblige is probably worse because you actually don't want to use your ultimate that much and you don't even have reliable energy generation for him in most teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    English:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Well, ~180ATK is not much, but the question is: what is the alternative for a HP% support Zhongli?

Noblesse Oblige is probably worse because you actually don't want to use your ultimate that much and you don't even have reliable energy generation for him in most teams.
    His ult is second only to Hu tao as far as I've seen and enebrgy regen is not that bad with skyward spine when many mobs get hit by pillar

- - - Updated - - -

Damn c1 Zhongli on alt account 19 pulls after 1st

Funny enough i still haven't got a single yanfei on that account
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

His ult is second only to Hu tao as far as I've seen and enebrgy regen is not that bad with skyward spine when many mobs get hit by pillar
    If you are building a support Zhongli then your Q will deal pitiful damage. If you build for damage then your shield will be pitiful. This is also not counting the fact that geo has no amplifying reactions, or any dmg reaction at all for that matter. Hu Tao can increase the damage of her Q by 1.5x or 2x whilst Zhongli can only deal 1x.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok some good news. Amber will be finaly usefull for something.

... to stay in your teapot and gain companionship xp

So you can finaly finish the anoying achivment.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/362405

Quote "Eula is a burst damage dealer"

2x Noblesse
    2x Pale Flame
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Ok some good news. Amber will be finaly usefull for something.

... to stay in your teapot and gain companionship xp

So you can finaly finish the anoying achivment.
    Just looked this up. About 121 days at max to go from 1-10. Good for characters you don't use too often.

Seems I have settled into a bit of a pattern. Get a 5* I want, then just wait it out for another 5* I want. Wonder how many people do this. I don't care to try to c6 everyone, just certain ones. Though, I did get one of my c6 just by trying to get a certain 5*. I also wonder if they like or hate the leaks. I can see them working in their favor or against them. Makes people hype for a new character but gives them time to save for that one.

I think I'll be chilling with rolls for a good while. The only character I really want is Mona, and it's probably going to be eternity before she gets a banner. I have like 7 C6 4*s, too. Might roll a bit for weapons, instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

We need to get the Chinese players riled up for the shitty housing limit and stuff like they did with Zhongli so Mihoyo actually does something about it. It's pathetic how low the limit outside is.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    We need to get the Chinese players riled up for the shitty housing limit and stuff like they did with Zhongli so Mihoyo actually does something about it. It's pathetic how low the limit outside is.
    My CPU Aio goes full power for a second when I load outside zone, this limit has something to do with CPU load
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©