Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Poor Vereesa, always going through some kind of suffering.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Poor Vereesa, always going through some kind of suffering.
    Yeah but this is the best she has looked while doing so. I really love how this artist drew the armor and added some browns, really one of the best High Elf arts we have gotten from Blizzard in a while!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Very nice, I specially like how you kept a neutral grey palette for the armor itself and only really the team color adds color; one thing I didn't love about the reforged models is that there are too many colors on the designs themselves, like Thalorien which has a lot of blue that clashes with redder TC's.

That did work in the specific Blood Elven skins for TFT, but really because in the campaign they had either red or orange TC

3+ Year Old Account
    Very nice, I specially like how you kept a neutral grey palette for the armor itself and only really the team color adds color
    ah, that is done by someone else; he's the one who added the TC but yes I kept the armor grey for the Silver Hand colors

- - - Updated - - -

(check out his channel too he also made Highborne Reforged models)
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Huh, so Vereesa loved Sylvanas the most of all her siblings. Poor Alleria.

ah, that is done by someone else; he's the one who added the TC but yes I kept the armor grey for the Silver Hand colors

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yeh, I would personally prefer if the cape had TC as well, but otherwise I really like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Huh, so Vereesa loved Sylvanas the most of all her siblings. Poor Alleria.
    I mean it is like it is, kinda makes me think Alleria and Lirath were closer as well, so, all the feels tbh!

I mean it is like it is, kinda makes me think Alleria and Lirath were closer as well, so, all the feels tbh!
    It would make sense. Alleria went on killing spree after Horde killed Lirath and formed strong hatred towards orcs. Also Vereesa seems to be way more acceptable of what Sylvanas has become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up babes, new Vereesa content dropped
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/oCUvwx1.jpg[/IG]

Context, and spoilers from the yet to be actually released “Folks & Fairy Tales” book
    Good to see Vereesa miserable >:3c

I'd love to know what that statue is supposed to commemorate or if it's even real or metaphorical. If it's real, I'd love to know who the two elves depicted are. Regret looks female and Acceptance looks potentially male. Or are they both supposed to be Sylvanas?

- - - Updated - - -

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the High Elves only get Paladins when they started subjugating the Naaru?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    If it's real, I'd love to know who the two elves depicted are. Regret looks female and Acceptance looks potentially male. Or are they both supposed to be Sylvanas?
    Sylvanas and Lirath I guess. Look at Vereesa's right hand. It looks like she's crying for Sylvanas while not forgetting her brother.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Thanks for sharing! Though it'd be nice if she got it in game, it's still good to see Vereesa getting some attention in some medium. I'm definitely interested to see where the story of Shadowlands goes, and would have loved to see Vereesa playing a part in it all, but since they announced that there won't be any more customization for the rest of the expansion, I'm less invested in Shadowlands now, and kind of eager for it to be over in the hopes that 10.0 brings a huge amount of customization, especially for the allied races that got next to nothing.

As much as I want more options for Void Elves, it really stings to see nothing for Nightborne. It also seems like such an oversight to not have shared at least the Draenei tail lengths, and maybe the hair adornments, with the Lightforged, or the Blood Elf ear sizes with Void Elves.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-05-11 at 10:18 PM.

some beautiful art in here

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the High Elves only get Paladins when they started subjugating the Naaru?
    Mehlar Dawnblade is so far the only confirmed pre-Blood Knighting Paladin to exist but it doesn't seem far fetched that there's some as well

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    Good to see Vereesa miserable >:3c

I'd love to know what that statue is supposed to commemorate or if it's even real or metaphorical. If it's real, I'd love to know who the two elves depicted are. Regret looks female and Acceptance looks potentially male. Or are they both supposed to be Sylvanas?
    I think they might be Sylvanas and Lirath, but that it's also metaphorical. Wouldn't know for sure until reading the story!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    There were High Elven paladins before they became Blood Elves -Pre-Third War- so far we have only confirmation of Melhar Dawnblade, but it isn't treated like he was unique in this respect, so it's possible there were more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Though it'd be nice if she got it in game, it's still good to see Vereesa getting some attention in some medium. I'm definitely interested to see where the story of Shadowlands goes, and would have loved to see Vereesa playing a part in it all, but since they announced that there won't be any more customization for the rest of the expansion, I'm less invested in Shadowlands now, and kind of eager for it to be over in the hopes that 10.0 brings a huge amount of customization, especially for the allied races that got next to nothing.

As much as I want more options for Void Elves, it really stings to see nothing for Nightborne. It also seems like such an oversight to not have shared at least the Draenei tail lengths, and maybe the hair adornments, with the Lightforged, or the Blood Elf ear sizes with Void Elves.
    Yeah, I really don't think we will be seeing anything more regarding customization during this Expansion, so fingers crossed for next one I guess.

Yeah, I really don't think we will be seeing anything more regarding customization during this Expansion, so fingers crossed for next one I guess.
    It really is depressing that we have to wait till next expansion, and even then have no guarantee to get anything, or if we get something, get the things we want for the races we want them for.

On an unrelated note, I was looking at some of your artwork the other day and it inspired me to make a "pinup" wallpaper for my desktop!

You really do know how to make your boys look thirst inducing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    It really is depressing that we have to wait till next expansion, and even then have no guarantee to get anything, or if we get something, get the things we want for the races we want them for.

On an unrelated note, I was looking at some of your artwork the other day and it inspired me to make a "pinup" wallpaper for my desktop!

You really do know how to make your boys look thirst inducing!
    Thank you very much *weeeeeeenk*

(Also that shade of blonde is really good for a VE!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Sylvanas and Lirath I guess. Look at Vereesa's right hand. It looks like she's crying for Sylvanas while not forgetting her brother.
    I think they might be Sylvanas and Lirath, but that it's also metaphorical. Wouldn't know for sure until reading the story!

I suspect you're right, chaps/chapettes!

I may not like the subject matter, but I will admit it's a really nice piece of art, loaded with evocative imagery.

5+ Year Old Account
    Love love love the artwork. Wish there were in-game representation of these stories surrounding Vereesa. Interesting how she's portrayed more deeply outside of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly would not mind these High Elf models in WoW, as a similar relation to how Kul'Tiran playable models are to Humans - yet both are Human. Give me scruffier/'meatier'?'built'? High elven models in addition to what we have now, would be pretty neat albeit unlikely

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Honestly would not mind these High Elf models in WoW, as a similar relation to how Kul'Tiran playable models are to Humans - yet both are Human. Give me scruffier/'meatier'?'built'? High elven models in addition to what we have now, would be pretty neat albeit unlikely
    unfortunately I do not have the same skill as the CSW guys like Triceron, etc. Best I can do in Reforged custom models are literally just attaching/detaching body parts like Lego

- - - Updated - - -

Check this out!

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...tanist.332621/