Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many complaints about something that doesn't matter to gameplay or is in any way affecting anyone that not gets it, look if someone wants to spend $70 bucks on this it's their money it's not my problem, I would never spend $70 bucks on some random pointless in-game items, but some people would, for whatever reason it's their own choice, it's their own money that they got the freedom to spend in whatever way they wish... You can totally play TBC in the same way without those items just paying the sub feed you paying for retail! Hopefully, Blizzard put this extra money into developing more Classic WoW content like the Lich King Xpack...

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I was going to try out TBC. Guess not anymore.

Inb4 they add "free" TBC character boost to the next expansion's purchase so that they can have another excuse to raise the price.

- - - Updated - - -

People want to play both with the same character. Being made to choose between only having one, or having to pay is lame. Let people speak out about shitty business practices.

Cool, I want free copies of my characters to do separate covenants for free but that's not how it works, you're complaining about a non issue

when BC first launched you didn't get a free copy of your character to leave at 60 as a timecapsule forever

quit pretending you want to play both games so badly that this will actually affect you in any way

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Cool, I want free copies of my characters to do separate covenants for free but that's not how it works, you're complaining about a non issue

when BC first launched you didn't get a free copy of your character to leave at 60 as a timecapsule forever

quit pretending you want to play both games so badly that this will actually affect you in any way
    LMAO

1. Covenant =/= a rereleased expansion

2. BC was the current game at the time, people wanted to see the game move on. Today, people want to go back and revisit.

3. I don't want to play both games. Nor do I want to play three of them. But I recognize others do, and the price is far too steep to be considered fair.

4. Who pissed in your cheerios? Does your enjoyment of the game and your enjoyment of shelling out your hard earned cash for unfair business practices dependant on how others also feel? Why do you feel the need to police how people feel about something? If you think they're fair, by all means, spend away. If you don't care, then why do you care about my comment?

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You know that CTRL+C/CTRL+V thing you learn within 5 minutes when you sit at a PC for the first time? Yeah, we charge you 35 USD for that. And a Robot does it.
    But someone brainstormed/designed/coded/tested/implemented this amazing new feature! So obviously its worth is $35 per use!

/s (just in case)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Prices are seriously absurd..

Wtf is up with that?
    Making up for falling subscriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    LMAO

1. Covenant =/= a rereleased expansion

2. BC was the current game at the time, people wanted to see the game move on. Today, people want to go back and revisit.

3. I don't want to play both games. Nor do I want to play three of them. But I recognize others do, and the price is far too steep to be considered fair.

4. Who pissed in your cheerios? Does your enjoyment of the game and your enjoyment of shelling out your hard earned cash for unfair business practices dependant on how others also feel? Why do you feel the need to police how people feel about something? If you think they're fair, by all means, spend away. If you don't care, then why do you care about my comment?

Get over yourself.
    "why are u complaining about my complaining"

you literally started it LMAO

sorry you don't get a free copy of your character, that has never been a practice and the fact that you were expecting it is embarrassing levels of entitlement from you and anyone who echoes the sentiment

you know the coolest thing about BC was that people could still do all of vanilla content including naxx while it was out, so you can either pay the price to have a completely irrelevant copy of your character or you can shut the fuck up lmao

im gunna buy the fuck outta this just to piss off all these whiners

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    "why are u complaining about my complaining"

you literally started it LMAO

sorry you don't get a free copy of your character, that has never been a practice and the fact that you were expecting it is embarrassing levels of entitlement from you and anyone who echoes the sentiment

you know the coolest thing about BC was that people could still do all of vanilla content including naxx while it was out, so you can either pay the price to have a completely irrelevant copy of your character or you can shut the fuck up lmao
    Why are you so mad? All I did was voice my discontent with it. Why do you gotta get so defensive?

Who are you again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    im gunna buy the fuck outta this just to piss off all these whiners
    You wouldn't piss us off. You're free to do as you'd like with your money, especially if it makes you happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Making up for falling subscriptions
    It really wouldn't be so bad if the services were like $10.

But $40+? Wow lol