Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 9.1 - Sloot Interview With Morgan Day

Patch 9.1 - Sloot Interview With Morgan Day
    Sloot is sitting down with Morgan Day to discuss Patch 9.1 - Chains of Domination!

• This post will update with the live stream.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2021-05-11 at 06:54 PM.

Another garbage interview. This is only relevant for people who actually like the current slop they are putting out. Don't bother if you're looking for any meaningful answers on the future of this game.

Why always 1% players get to do the interviews? No wonder blizzard thinks they are doing things right... let some Asmongold, etc do it...
    Last edited by Kauko; 2021-05-11 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Another garbage interview. This is only relevant for people who actually like the current slop they are putting out. Don't bother if you're looking for any meaningful answers on the future of this game.
    Relevant for the 5* of us mistweavers that play

*excluding the 3 other mistweavers that always seem to queue for LFR when I do?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Why always 1% players get to do the interviews? No wonder blizzard thinks they are doing things right... let some Asmongold, Bellular etc do it...
    Because it's really important that they get to ask such crucial questions like if Sylvanas has a mythic-only phase so all of their discord buttbuddies know what's up.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are more PvP talent changes coming up on the PTR.
    Hopefully some ret nerf...

Their design is getting more and more add-hoc. They also tried to pull the same shit with covenant abilities being specific to Shadowlands. They are taking borrowed power to a whole new level.

Why always 1% players get to do the interviews? No wonder blizzard thinks they are doing things right... let some Asmongold, Bellular etc do it...
    I'm sure asmon would have some very insightful questions to ask lmao.

spoilers for those who still care...

apparently sylvanas had her soul split in half by frostmourne when arthas killed her. so EVERYTHING that has happened for her story on azeroth is her "dark" side. so wonderful that this comes from no where and they are dumping genocide and all the other atrocities on what is now a throw away doll. they just ruined sylvanas for me. i don't care if she has a mythic phase anymore.

And here i thought they couldnt ruin sylvanas more but once again blizz surprises me. They should just let her die and be done with it.

Wow desperatly needs some new interesting characters.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2021-05-11 at 08:18 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

The first half I agree with, the latter half, not so much, to use tame language those people disgust me, I can at least agree with asmon on the issues he points out, they are issues, they are not issues others have not noticed though, the other one though, despicable person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post

apparently sylvanas had her soul split in half by frostmourne when arthas killed her. so EVERYTHING that has happened for her story on azeroth is her "dark" side. so wonderful that this comes from no where and they are dumping genocide and all the other atrocities on what is now a throw away doll. they just ruined sylvanas for me. i don't care if she has a mythic phase anymore.
    I mean it makes sense though, that's what they showed with Uther being split in half so it's not coming out of nowhere.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    I mean it makes sense though, that's what they showed with Uther being split in half so it's not coming out of nowhere.
    i get that, but one cinematic doesn't set the precedent it happens constantly. why didn't arthas's father split? etc etc. it happening once was significant, if basically everyone now can be a jailer spy, you can't trust anyone. the entire forsaken race is in question now. how many of them were personally slain by arthas and raised?

i also say out of nowhere because there was no hinting at this or anything until this expac. this should've been hinted as far back as legion if this is what they wanted.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account

Where was this? Is that in game somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Where was this? Is that in game somewhere?
    apparently some people have gotten a book early and this is spreading.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    apparently some people have gotten a book early and this is spreading.
    wtf there's a new book?! I only know about the Sylv one coming out in November. =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Considering how she died and how she was immediately turned into a banshee, I'm not sure the uther one actually applies. I mean so far we asumed that Uther's other half was whisked away by the light, but the light had no reason to do this for Sylvanas. Souls don't get auto-sucked into the shadowlands either and if that was the case then there would thousands of wounded souls that arthas has felled/mutilated. The whole Uther SL story only works if he was a special case. Not to mention that the souls escaped years ago from frostmourne.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf there's a new book?! I only know about the Sylv one coming out in November. =\
    Some artbook iirc? Edit: Nope that SL Grimoire thing was july.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-05-11 at 08:30 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

i saw it on the wow forums. i don't know what book it is because i just don't care anymore. the game and lore are both crap at this point.

Nathanos probably takes a bath in soul-fragments as we speak.
    During 9.3 he will walk into Ardenweld with Sylvanas to be reborn together.

Imagine if the Next expansion is finding Sylvanas the dragon-egg, because she is foretold to unite Azeroth ������

Bellular is the Fox News of WoW news. Dude wouldn't be able to write up a proper question to ask for the life of himself.

Asmongold would make some real good questions, but the dude's full of hyperbole and drama. He's entirely unreliable.