Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So glad to be a Necrolord Priest! The most flavorful ability. Love summoning units, let's hope the dps/healing is meaningful

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    it's probably garbo for BM right
    explosive shot does a crap load of damage. i wouldn't be surprised if it's bis for aoe. it's scaling is almost as big as a kill shot. so an aoe kill shot that has 11.5% less attack power scaling is really strong. if it's not best for aoe period, it will be for burst more than likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluesock View Post
    I don't understand what these developers are thinking. Mindgames is only used in PVP, and the only situation where this legendary has any use is in PVP, so why the heck do you put 50% increased cast time in order to prevent its use in PVP?

Like what's the thought process here? Where is the intended use supposed to be. Cause it sure as hell ain't either dungs/raids or PVP.
    either incompetence in design or incompetence in grammar. i would think they mean 50% faster but who knows these days.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    explosive shot does a crap load of damage. i wouldn't be surprised if it's bis for aoe. it's scaling is almost as big as a kill shot. so an aoe kill shot that has 11.5% less attack power scaling is really strong. if it's not best for aoe period, it will be for burst more than likely.

- - - Updated - - -

either incompetence in design or incompetence in grammar. i would think they mean 50% faster but who knows these days.

This isn't a nerf to the ability, it's a legendary.

But I'm not entirely sure why anyone would take it.

The night fae shaman one will be insane when we get 2 leggos.

I have already often get 2x spirit wolves in a single pull with witch doctors bones. It will also give more value to the fae transfusion conduit

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'll be honest it's pretty sad you don't see how good that is for raid DPS
    I would argue it's pretty sad you can't tell how terrible it is overall.

So, i dunno. You use it. I'm not gonna replace one of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s like they don’t even care at all about Venthyr warlocks.

Just play nightfae Warlock bullshit continues can they just not make all things nightfae super Op i don't want to play this furry crap covenant.

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    Isn't Mindgames pretty important for disc priests in PvE?

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, that in multi target situations you're better off just spamming CL/EQ anyway, so it's pretty useless there (unless you use the Fire Elemental legendary, which you can't if you use the new legendary). In single target you can just manually cast flame shock and use a real legendary.

The only situation where this might be semi useful is if you have 1 priority target and 3-4 adds that are not important. But even then it might be better to spam CL for the extra maelstrom...

This is already a Torghast power, and a pretty bad one at that. I would only consider using this as a resto (and maybe enhancer? I don't know enough about enhance to comment on it). In its current form I can't imagine this being any good for Ele.
    It may still be fun to spread some flameshocks and pop fire-nova. If all clumped together, I can only imagine the beauty of all of em going off at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    It may still be fun to spread some flameshocks and pop fire-nova. If all clumped together, I can only imagine the beauty of all of em going off at the same time
    Enhancement used to be able to do it back in WoD. Our Lava Lash would spread the Flameshock and we'd be able to spam Fire Nova because it had a 4 (?) second cooldown back then and we paired it with Magma Totem back when Enhancement had it exclusively. Then they nerfed our AoE capabilities to the ground like usual.