Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    That's probably one reason.
    There's still the benefit of doubt that those people are classic contrarian trolls.
    I mean lets be real.. that is like 99% plus of them.. lol

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard have been really hitting it out of the park this year when it comes To listening to feed back.

Even at 15€ I don't know if I will get one. Servers will probably have less than half the players they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Blizzard have been really hitting it out of the park this year when it comes To listening to feed back.
    Thats true on one site but on the other side I find it astounding how big the win margin on those services must be if they can lower it by more than half after "just a week of complaint"

15 dollars was always the price they wanted. They started at 30 knowing it would cause backlash, then lowered it to appear reasonable when the reality is they're getting everything they want.

Realistically this should be free. Character services in general should be free given the fact that we have to pay an unwarranted monthly sub for an inferior MMO if we even want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    15 dollars was always the price they wanted. They started at 30 knowing it would cause backlash, then lowered it to appear reasonable when the reality is they're getting everything they want.

Realistically this should be free. Character services in general should be free given the fact that we have to pay an unwarranted monthly sub for an inferior MMO if we even want to play.
    I must admit I always smile and chuckle of the post you are making.

"intended price"
    "they wanted a backlash*
    "services should be free since the game is shit"

There are so many stupid things to take out of 8 lines I am bursting out in laughter when I now wrote the highlights of it. Especially the last one is hysterical. Come to think of it, bet you do too.

"Since we have to pay for this shitty game, services should be free". What the actual fuck. "I have to play this shitty inferior mmo"

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I must admit I always smile and chuckle of the post you are making.

"intended price"
    "they wanted a backlash*
    "services should be free since the game is shit"

There are so many stupid things to take out of 8 lines I am bursting out in laughter when I now wrote the highlights of it. Especially the last one is hysterical. Come to think of it, bet you do too.

"Since we have to pay for this shitty game, services should be free". What the actual fuck. "I have to play this shitty inferior mmo"

Love it!
    It was the "If we even want to play" that got me.

TIL that 12.99€/month is too much for some... even as they're sat at a computer, with an internet connection, doing nothing but talk about the "shit" that costs 12.99€...

Forget "Fools and their money are soon parted", at this point it's "Fools and their TIME"...

Yep. The price it always should have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a pass from be because I have no intent on staying in Classic Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzonathan View Post
    That's probably one reason.
    There's still the benefit of doubt that those people are classic contrarian trolls.
    That's my bet, they see some "Internet outrage" and automatically assume they must be wrong, because people that appear angry must always be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I mean imagine being upset the price of something went down. Imagine wanting a price to be high for something. What the actual?
    Exactly. How on earth are we in a situation where consumers are so anti-consumer, if it does not affect them THIS TIME. It doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It was the "If we even want to play" that got me.

TIL that 12.99€/month is too much for some... even as they're sat at a computer, with an internet connection, doing nothing but talk about the "shit" that costs 12.99€...

Forget "Fools and their money are soon parted", at this point it's "Fools and their TIME"...
    If someone dislikes something, fine, thats just natural. But posts like that, its just insane. I mean, no one can make posts like that and be serious.

Right?

"this inferior mmo is so bad, we should get everything in it for free"

If its so bad, why should all of it be free, you wouldnt play it in the first place. You wouldn't care!

I'll take the giggle though, I must admit.

"they wanted a backlash"
    Good business model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Then I'll say:

Max level boost cost in TBC Classic and Retail should be halfed!

Who is with me? Lets knock on Actiblizzards(biiiiig) doors!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-05-13 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I'm sure they would've sold enough even at the original pricing to pay for 5 year's worth of bonuses.
    That will instead go into Kotick's Yacht fleet fund and several artists and writers will be fired to make up for the terribly taxing year they've had making so much money.

Honestly I can't even stomach opening battlenet these days. And havent for like a month now...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    "We tried to get away with taking lots of your money..."

"after players caught us with trying to get away with our initial established price... we decided to lower the amount of money we are going to try to rob you of"

"thank you for your feedback and look forward to receiving your credit card information"
    its sad that thats funny even tho thats what they are actually meaning to say

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    That will instead go into Kotick's Yacht fleet fund and several artists and writers will be fired to make up for the terribly taxing year they've had making so much money.

Honestly I can't even stomach opening battlenet these days. And havent for like a month now...
    If You can't stomach opening battlenet because your made up some grand delusions you should probably see a therapist.

Their market team just realised 35$ was overpriced and that they would make much more money at 15$. I guess they made a pretty bad analysis beforehand.

The fear of having completely dead classic era servers and Classic purrists unsubbing en masse after a while was probably the nail in the coffin for the 35$ pricespot.

this is a process that should be free....what an absolute joke...i still can't believe transfers are as expensive as they are on live.

I'm gonna say they always intended it to be 15$ and either used the 35$ to count how many suckers they have or to soften the blow of the 15.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many is ACTUALLY gonna do it, and if so WHY?

So u can raid Naxx after ur done SSC/TK?

Gonna do it again for Classic WOTL, keep doing Sunwell when ppl are doing Ulduar?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    this is a process that should be free....what an absolute joke...i still can't believe transfers are as expensive as they are on live.
    Everything needs to be free these days, I really think we as a community need to continue being completely outraged at Blizzard when they release new cash shop items and paid character services. We also need to continue being outraged at Blizzard for mass layoffs among their company to reduce costs of employee wages to bump their profits up further.

I just don't get how within this sudden newfound year of big corporations trying to "look good" by pretending to care about employees at the costs of profits (like entire mines and factories shutting down costing millions for employee safety) Blizzard continues to just outrageously not give a shit