The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "Look guys, ignore all the facts around the entire issue and let's just focus on this 1876 case! Let's ignore how this 1876 issue is being used to perpetuate racial and religious based genocide!"
    Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent. The things I learn on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I mean the Israeli court ruled that despite the leases being given by the Jordanian Army, the property owner had to uphold those leases anyway and that as long as said families paid rent they couldn't be evicted. And they didn't pay rent, What is supposed to happen here? Since when is asking someone to honor their end of a lease agreement ethnic cleansing?
    What about the children being bombed to death?

Care to speak against it?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent.
    Nope, that's a fucking lie.

Again.

This is straight up ethnic cleansing.

Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent. The things I learn on this forum.
    So you're pro genocide we get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Got it, you’re obvious to what is currently happening.
    Yeah, apparently because of uhhhh some other events, or the history of nationalism or something something Zionism something something, uhhhh Arabs cannot be asked to honor a lease agreement they signed. Expecting that is an ICC worthy human rights violation.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're pro genocide we get it.
    If getting evicted for refusing to pay rent for decades is genocide than I have good news for renters! I cannot wait to spread the good news. Are you people serious?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah, apparently because of uhhhh some other events, or the history of nationalism or something something Zionism something something, uhhhh Arabs cannot be asked to honor a lease agreement they signed. Expecting that is an ICC worthy human rights violation.

- - - Updated - - -

If getting evicted for refusing to pay rent for decades is genocide than I have good news for renters! I cannot wait to spread the good news. Are you people serious?
    Final night of ramadan, bomb and invade an open air prison.

"What genocide? What ethic cleansing"

7+ Year Old Account
    Final night of ramadan, bomb and invade an open air prison.

"What genocide? What ethic cleansing"
    Starting a riot and firing missiles over four families getting evicted after decades of legal disputes for never honoring a lease agreement? If I didn't know any better I'd swear the ultimate point is "Jews cannot ever own land anywhere and definitely cannot expect someone to honor agreements with them."

Starting a riot and firing missiles over four families getting evicted after decades of legal disputes for never honoring a lease agreement? If I didn't know any better I'd swear the ultimate point is "Jews cannot ever own land anywhere and definitely cannot expect someone to honor agreements with them."
    I'd say you were missing the point... on purpose.

Children are dead.

Because of the holocaust you think jews get a right to do their own?

7+ Year Old Account
    Because of the holocaust you think jews get a right to do their own?
    Wait? I thought the Holocaust was the physical killing of millions of people based on race? So you are telling me all the Nazi's did was evict the Jews for not honoring a rental agreement? Well.... no wonder you guys keep comparing this to the Holocaust. Silly me, here I thought the Holocaust was about death camps and gas chambers and cattle cars of soon to be corpses.

You people are pretty wild here and I remain impressed and slightly horrified by it all.

Wait? I thought the Holocaust was the physical killing of millions of people based on race? So you are telling me all the Nazi's did was evict the Jews for not honoring a rental agreement? Well.... no wonder you guys keep comparing this to the Holocaust. Silly me, here I thought the Holocaust was about death camps and gas chambers and cattle cars of soon to be corpses.

You people are pretty wild here and I remain impressed and slightly horrified by it all.
    The holocaust didn't begin with the killings. What do you call the ghettos? Do you think warsaw isn't part of the Holocaust?

Horrified? you mean fake horrified right? Just how you're often a fake progressive who is also a far right wing trump supporter and bernie bro who is also against his policies...

Honesty is not your forte I take it.
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-05-14 at 02:28 AM.

ww2 had stages.

What Israel is doing is not dissimilar to the ghettos the germans set up... says several holocaust survivors who went through it.
    I'm just saying Milosevic is a more apt comparison to Netanyahu at this time. You can throw in Lieberman and Bennett and that crazy lady that was JM for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Instead of making up excuses just own your blood lust like the other posters.
    Looks like the Anti Kebab posters are letting their flags fly in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here, so it's clear it's not just some randos on the Internet;

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/what-i...nsing-n1266897

It's ethnic cleansing. It's a continuation of Israel's illegal policies pushing Israeli settlement of the occupied territories, where this neighbourhood resides. Pushing the propaganda lies of the Netenyahu government to defend this is no different from pushing quotes from Mein Kampf to defend the Holocaust.

10+ Year Old Account
    The holocaust didn't begin with the killings.
    Rozz already said to stop this hyperbole... but, and anyone is free to answer this question... Are Palestinians willing to be Israelites?

Unless you answer yes... you better think for a god damn minute what you are implying...

Theo is right about this...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Rozz already said to stop this hyperbole... but, and anyone is free to answer this question... Are Palestinians willing to be Israelites?
    You realize that Palestinian citizenship is strongly opposed in Israel and there are myriad barriers to Palestinians achieving said status?

It's easier for a Jewish person whose family has been in New York for 300 years to become an Israeli citizen than it is for a Palestinian whose family has lived in Jerusalem for an even longer period.

Palestinians mostly don't bother jumping through the hoops anymore because the end result is only a second-class citizenship anyway.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-05-14 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You realize that Palestinian citizenship is strongly opposed in Israel and there are myriad barriers to Palestinians achieving said status?
    Yes... I am fully aware... care to answer what I asked?

It's easier for a Jewish person whose family has been in New York for 300 years to become an Israeli citizen than it is for a Palestinian whose family has lived in Jerusalem for an even longer period.
    How hard is it for a Jew to become a Palestinian?

Edit: Just to be clear, I mean the land... I mean no more demands for Palestine... everyone is an Israelite...

Palestinians mostly don't bother jumping through the hoops anymore because the end result is only a second-class citizenship anyway.
    I realized I wasn’t clear... I mean unification with Israel... No more demands for Palestine... It’s all just Israel... no distinction between the two...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-14 at 03:49 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... I am fully aware... care to answer what I asked?
    Considering what I said explains why it's a misleading question in the first place, nah.

How hard is it for a Jew to become a Palestinian?
    I'm trying to figure out if you're being deliberately ethnonationalist here, or there's some massive typo.

Jews and Palestinians are two different ethnic groups. A Jewish person could have a child with a Palestinian, and their kid would be both Jewish and Palestinian. Does that count?

If you're defining either Jewishness or Palestinian-ness with citizenship, that's a problem rooted in naked racism and bigotry, and nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering what I said explains why it's a misleading question in the first place, nah.
    Yeah, I edit. I’m driving at a single state solution.

I'm trying to figure out if you're being deliberately ethnonationalist here, or there's some massive typo.
    Uhm... How do I ask the same thing you asked me, about becoming a Jewish citizen, but about becoming a Palestinian citizen, without it being ethnonationalist? I said that... to ask you the same thing you asked me... just about Palestinians, instead of Jews... sorry... that’s the intent...

Jews and Palestinians are two different ethnic groups. A Jewish person could have a child with a Palestinian, and their kid would be both Jewish and Palestinian. Does that count?
    Ok... that’s my answer to your question... does that count?

If you're defining either Jewishness or Palestinian-ness with citizenship, that's a problem rooted in naked racism and bigotry, and nothing more.
    Then... why are acting like that’s a legitimate thing to say?

Your article noted, as did I, that the Sheikh Jarrah issue only served as an opportunity for Hamas. It was to prove its chops after their local counterpart cancelled elections yet again. I think you should apply similar deductions to why people in this forum are intent in calling Israel's actions war crimes and genocides. The facts of the issue show it doesn't stem from strange perspectives on property rights, so you have to search deeper.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... How do I ask the same thing you asked me, about becoming a Jewish citizen, but about becoming a Palestinian citizen, without it being ethnonationalist? I said that... to ask you the same thing you asked me... just about Palestinians, instead of Jews... sorry... that’s the intent...
    Palestine doesn't have "citizenships". It's an occupied territory.

Then... why are acting like that’s a legitimate thing to say?
    Where did I say any such thing?

There is one country, here; Israel. There are also occupied territories ostensibly managed by Israel, which cannot establish independence due to said occupation.

There are two primary ethnic groups; Jews and Palestinians.

There is only one citizenship to be considered, here; Israeli citizenship.

Israeli. Jewish. Palestinian. Three terms. Three different things. Conflating any two of them is a problem. Israel currently essentially does conflate Jewish with Israeli citizen, and opposes Palestinian citizenship where they can.

If you're arguing for a world where Israel is totally supportive and welcoming of Palestinians along with Jewish citizens, I'd say that's fine. But that's not the reality we're dealing with, and the Israeli government is dead opposed to it.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-05-14 at 04:00 AM.