Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    The sad thing is that it has been one of the best plots of the Alliance in several years.

For many it was like the "last hope that blizzard writes something decent".
    Yeah she couldnt even kill nathanos at first. What a garbage plot

The Horde in my point of view lost most of all, it simply ceased to exist. The only thing that I see them still standing would be just the Forsaken because they have already been rebuilt in the history of Wow and they never had Honor.
    The rest of the Horde is divided into Thornless Beings and Depthless Hypocrites.
    The Horde still has lands of its own (Non-ruined ones, even), still has people, and at the start of each of your periodic conquering-fits, gets to look badass too.

All the Night elves get is slapped around whenever something has to be shown as a threat.

Night Elves reclaimed Darkshore and much of their former lands. Tyrande and Malfurion have set up base at Hyjal (which makes sense) and I have no doubt that the civilians will start leaving Stormwind in due course and returning to their lands.

What would be interesting is if the civilians have a change of heart towards the Arcane. This isn't to say that they will hate Tyrande and Malfurion, but their perspective is that when the Arcane played a more significant role in their lives, they went unchallenged. Perhaps, the average man or woman will start learning from the Shen'dralar and we will see the Shen'dralar Highborne play a more active role.
    I'm not talking about the Sentinels, Priests or Druids here...I'm talking about the civilian night elves. Those that survived Teldrassil were saved by Mages. Highborne and Human Magi to be specific. Perhaps this could push more of the civilian populace to take up learning the Arcane and where we see more Night Elf Mages.

I'd also love to see a continuation with Kaldorei vs San'layn. (Not likely to happen, but I did enjoy it.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    If you dont see the damage done to the night elves then you must have completely ignored the state of that race for the last few years if not a whole decade.

Despite Tyrande being alive they cant “rebuild”. If anything rebuilding is their main problem. As a race they suffer not from lacking stuff but from Horde burning their stuff, taking their stuff and breaking their stuff.

They are a race of perpetual losers, whimps and damsels in distress which just builds the “sand castle” againeach time after Horde steps on it.

I’d rather have Tyrande die but before that go apeshit and reclaim Ashenvale (which btw occupied by the horde again) and show that night elves are not helpless and weak.

Its agonisingly humiliating to just “rebuild” each time horde crushes them.

Their “thematics” are GONE. Ground down and removed over time. Just think of it. They exist as a husk of a race, and not even a pretty one at that.

Forsaken took a hit with Sylvanas leaving but they never were broken down the same way night elves were.
    Its just hilarious how elf fans, any elf, still think they are the special race and think anything against then is a grave sin, and their suffering is just too much to bear, and other races can't get how much they suffer. it is everything "humiliating", the drama is just too much,

MY dude, does a horde character is being build up to be the night elf leader, like they are doing with the undeads? please.

Why they can't rebuild? because you said so? please, stop being dramatic and drag this to appeal to emotion, night elves still hold ground on hyjal, feralas, and can even get the territories from broken isles, still have their leaders intact, it is more than ither races can expect.

Ashenvale was always a contested zone, since reign of chaos, do you want the night elves to simple get their plot armor and made into plot weapons and eradicate the horde from there? isn't going to happen.

I do know that for the alliance in general, especially the night elves, the only fair or even thing is if the horde is send to, i dunno tanaris or another planet, and unless they do that, the alliance is like you said, "humiliated'", but that isn't going to happen.

i think they changed direction because hopefully factions will go away .
    and the wholenight warrior was a set up for "akshually alliacne can be bad too" thing that makes no sense in that context

7+ Year Old Account
    For many it was like the "last hope that blizzard writes something decent".
    people just set themselves up to failure and got angry about it, nothing new

If you listen to the dialogues of the beginning of the Night Elves you will realize that they lost everything.
    That is just impossible, did burning teldrassil also burn their settlements across Kalindor? Hyjal? Feralas? this is just over drama from a race know for their ego.

Blizzard can just make Hyjal the new capital of elves and make then rebuild their civilization there, or kick out ogres and rebuild dire maul, plenty of options.

The Horde in my point of view lost most of all, it simply ceased to exist. The only thing that I see them still standing would be just the Forsaken because they have already been rebuilt in the history of Wow and they never had Honor.
    they are just building up Calia to remake the Forsaken, so nothing from the original horde will rly last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    The Horde still has lands of its own (Non-ruined ones, even), still has people, and at the start of each of your periodic conquering-fits, gets to look badass too.

All the Night elves get is slapped around whenever something has to be shown as a threat.
    The horde lost much of the lands after the 4th war, people talk about night elves like forsaken didn't a worse treatment, they are basically leaderless, and lost their city, Night elves can go to hyjal, Forsaken don't ahve something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you speak like all horde leaders just appear everytime doing everything, the meme of lorthe'who is a clearly example of horde eladers being as much proeminent as alliance ones, and there is no leader more mornoic than Baine, this is a bad attempt to dodge the point i made.

Alliance leaders are there, alive and consistent trough the years, their leadership and thematic as well, Horde is in the dumpster after Garrosh, their leaders die left and right, they can't even get new ones to replace the lost ones their thematic and lore is being damaged because blizzard don't know how to handle then and they are stuck with a garbage council that is just pointless and make no difference.

By example, did the night elves lost anything other than nameless civilians? no, both of their leaders are there, the night elf thematic is intact, they can rebuild. Forsaken lost sylvanas, they barely have a leader, and blizzard is trying to force down their throats a lightforged human changing their thematic, instead of doing the obvious and putting a forsaken to lead then

that is not a good comparison, at all
    I am not sure exactly how you missed the part where the whole race is basically on the brink of extinction RN. From all we know there currently are a few hundred NE left in the world, maybe a thousand and that's very generous.
    You are talking about rebuilding, but NEs come of age when they are between 110 and 300 years old.
    Now imagine how long it would take to restore their numbers to a reasonable level and that would already include basically "force breeding".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    i think they changed direction because hopefully factions will go away .
    and the wholenight warrior was a set up for "akshually alliacne can be bad too" thing that makes no sense in that context
    Once again: the door for factions going away was closed basically forever with BfA.
    The lifespan of Nightelves, Dwarves and Draenei simply is way too long. After Teldrassil and the other atrocities the horde committed before and after, there is no way for peace without at least 2 generation changes, so we are talking about something between 20.000 and 30.000 years.

Ofc they can always say fuck logic and sorry and simply do it either way

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You are talking about rebuilding, but NEs come of age when they are between 110 and 300 years old.
    Wrong they reach maturity pretty much the same level as humans, they just live much longer lives.

As long as they don't ignore nightelf and undead rebuilding (which i strongly suspect) i am ok with the end. She went down a understandable dark path and came back just before she would have died.

But enough with the "only the leaders get story"-storytelling. It is allright that sylvannas and Tyrande get their story out but ffs they are/were the leaders of two peoples.

Both of these races lost their city, and the nightelves most of their people, at the start of BFA and now... they don't even build any houses anywhere. That is my problem with blizz. They do the individual characters good. But they completly ignore the rest of the world. It is just lazy and makes for a quite static boring world.

So they sit in Hyjal now? Why isn't there a refugee village? It has been at least 2 years ingame too.
    Why didn't the forsaken start to build up somewhere? Maybe in desolace.

All those people don't just sit around and wait for Tyranda to get her shit together. They still have a life.

Its just hilarious how elf fans, any elf, still think they are the special race and think anything against then is a grave sin, and their suffering is just too much to bear, and other races can't get how much they suffer. it is everything "humiliating", the drama is just too much,

MY dude, does a horde character is being build up to be the night elf leader, like they are doing with the undeads? please.

Why they can't rebuild? because you said so? please, stop being dramatic and drag this to appeal to emotion, night elves still hold ground on hyjal, feralas, and can even get the territories from broken isles, still have their leaders intact, it is more than ither races can expect.

Ashenvale was always a contested zone, since reign of chaos, do you want the night elves to simple get their plot armor and made into plot weapons and eradicate the horde from there? isn't going to happen.

I do know that for the alliance in general, especially the night elves, the only fair or even thing is if the horde is send to, i dunno tanaris or another planet, and unless they do that, the alliance is like you said, "humiliated'", but that isn't going to happen.
    I am not even sure if i should respond to that but you dont even understand what are you talking about.

For one - i (or most Alliance fans) never wanted Horde to be deleted, removed or subjugated. Unlike some of your fuckers on forums who spam threads about “delete Alliance” and “burn stormwind” faster then rabid dog barks. One even became a meme for completely covering entire Story forum with that shit.

“Build up” never amounts for nothing. Forsaken kicked Alliance ass so hard they completely stopped even TRYING to expand further north in EK. ONE race wiping the floor with combined forces of Alliance including also worgen guerrillas from Ivar’s pack. I never saw night elves defeat horde in Ashenvale and kick them out without help of diplomacy and giving up more land for it.

Is that “too much” to ask for you dumbfucks to stop rolling through Ashenvale every time Blizz want some more civilian slaughter and drama?

Besides, they gave up fighting for Azshara in return for Horde withdrawing all claims or demands for Ashenvale after MoP.

Its not Alliance or elf fans being “dramatic” its Blizz grabbing us by the throats and then force feeding us piles of said drama and stories of loss, weakness and unavenged suffering. Starting to get through to you now?

They cant rebuild because WHAT FOR? They already “rebuilded” THREE TIMES and each time horde came in and destroyed everything they built. By now it would be better to fucken live in wagons because they are movable and can be easily built again if horde breaks them.

Hyjal belongs to CC and they ALLOW night elves to live there. While also allowing horde druids to live there.

Feralas has one fortress which is not even a proper settlement.

They only control Darkshore fully and its a poisoned shithole ravaged by Cataclysm and later by the Horde and its antics.

If you think that current state of Alliance is not a joke, and not even a funny one then you never played it.

Upd.

Forsaken didnt lost ANY land in 4th War. Apparently Alliance never held any land they took and Arathi never was forsaken. So any land that belonged to Forsaken is now theirs again after war ended and only City of Lordaeron is lost because of blight. But blight can be removed in time.

Also according to the books almost entire night elven civilian population was on the Tree when it burned since they evacuated there from all over Kalimdor when Horde began advancing.
    Last edited by VladlTutushkin; 2021-05-15 at 11:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I am not sure exactly how you missed the part where the whole race is basically on the brink of extinction RN.
    Except they aren't? there still major and minor settlements of elves around the world, plus they were able to get people out from Teldrasill.
    From all we know there currently are a few hundred NE left in the world, maybe a thousand and that's very generous.
    From where do you know that? is just a blatantly headcanon, they never give numbers of races.

And this is ultimately pointless, Like i said, it is normal for elves to think they are in the worse situation, but other races suffered far worse, Darkspear actually almost went into the brink of extinction several times, that murlocs were going to wipe then out the blood elves lost 90% of their people, the night elves didn't lost that many.
    This seems like another headcanon, and they can rebuild without "breeding", they still have places of power they can use, like i said Hyjal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I am not even sure if i should respond to that but you dont even understand what are you talking about.

For one - i (or most Alliance fans) never wanted Horde to be deleted, removed or subjugated. Unlike some of your fuckers on forums who spam threads about “delete Alliance” and “burn stormwind” faster then rabid dog barks. One even became a meme for completely covering entire Story forum with that shit.
    are you living under a rock? every thread about horde there is someone saying the alliance should destroy then, how Jaina should have drowned orgrimmar how the horde should go back to outland and how, yes, if the horde is not deleted, removed or subjgated, everything is a grave sin and a humilation for you guys.

“Build up” never amounts for nothing. Forsaken kicked Alliance ass so hard they completely stopped even TRYING to expand further north in EK. ONE race wiping the floor with combined forces of Alliance including also worgen guerrillas from Ivar’s pack. I never saw night elves defeat horde in Ashenvale and kick them out without help of diplomacy and giving up more land for it.
    you are just creating a narrative in your head and getting mad that it conflict with the facts.

Why in the nine hells a bunch of night elves would be able to defeat the horde and kick then out? see what im saying? unless you get a massive unfair and nonsensical victory is not good, is not enough.

Yu created in your head an idea that night elves are strong and powerful enough to kick out the horde, despite since Wc3 showing they do not have enough man and fire power to take one orcish clan., so if they don't do what you want, because they can't, is a grave sin and humiliating.

They actually standing there still and the place not falling completely to the horde, despite their major hubs being on teldrasil and hyjal is the most fascinating thing.

Is that “too much” to ask for you dumbfucks to stop rolling through Ashenvale every time Blizz want some more civilian slaughter and drama?
    ??? what this even mean, night elves don't have enough power to kick out the horde presence in ashenvale, night elves are not the special and all powerful race who can do anyting, the longer you realize that the better, and like i said, just because they don't write the night elves doing that does not mean it is humiliating.

Its not Alliance or elf fans being “dramatic” its Blizz grabbing us by the throats and then force feeding us piles of said drama and stories of loss, weakness and unavenged suffering. Starting to get through to you now?
    you think that is not being done with the horde too? my dude, the horde is not even the same faction anymore, they don't have leaders, they characters die left and right, they lost their warchief pillar, a 30 years tittle vanquished, they are next to nothing with all the "breaking the circle" rehahsign the same mop plot bullshit

This is "the grass on the other side is mor e green'', you think the horde is in better shape, but it is actually worse.

They cant rebuild because WHAT FOR? They already “rebuilded” THREE TIMES and each time horde came in and destroyed everything they built. By now it would be better to fucken live in wagons because they are movable and can be easily built again if horde breaks them.
    What in the... how did the night elves rebuilded teldrassil three times?

Stop using ashenvale as the main problem here, is not even the night elf capital or main area, skirmishes happening there are not "omg night elves lost everything"

Hyjal belongs to CC and they ALLOW night elves to live there. While also allowing horde druids to live there.
    No, it belongs to the Night elf, they are literally using as base now.

Feralas has one fortress which is not even a proper settlement.
    Like i said, nothing is enough.
    They only control Darkshore fully and its a poisoned shithole ravaged by Cataclysm and later by the Horde and its antics.
    The druids can just terraform like they did other times already, stop acting like it is the end of the world.
    If you think that current state of Alliance is not a joke, and not even a funny one then you never played it.
    Like i said, too much drama, always thinking anything against then is a grave sin, and their suffering is just too much to bear

you want to say alliance is the joke because night elf egocentric view, but who faction still hold their leadership like it was and who became a meme council?

Except they aren't? there still major and minor settlements of elves around the world, plus they were able to get people out from Teldrasill.

From where do you know that? is just a blatantly headcanon, they never give numbers of races.

And this is ultimately pointless, Like i said, it is normal for elves to think they are in the worse situation, but other races suffered far worse, Darkspear actually almost went into the brink of extinction several times, that murlocs were going to wipe then out the blood elves lost 90% of their people, the night elves didn't lost that many.

This seems like another headcanon, and they can rebuild without "breeding", they still have places of power they can use, like i said Hyjal

- - - Updated - - -

are you living under a rock? every thread about horde there is someone saying the alliance should destroy then, how Jaina should have drowned orgrimmar how the horde should go back to outland and how, yes, if the horde is not deleted, removed or subjgated, everything is a grave sin and a humilation for you guys.

you are just creating a narrative in your head and getting mad that it conflict with the facts.

Why in the nine hells a bunch of night elves would be able to defeat the horde and kick then out? see what im saying? unless you get a massive unfair and nonsensical victory is not good, is not enough.

Yu created in your head an idea that night elves are strong and powerful enough to kick out the horde, despite since Wc3 showing they do not have enough man and fire power to take one orcish clan., so if they don't do what you want, because they can't, is a grave sin and humiliating.

They actually standing there still and the place not falling completely to the horde, despite their major hubs being on teldrasil and hyjal is the most fascinating thing.

??? what this even mean, night elves don't have enough power to kick out the horde presence in ashenvale, night elves are not the special and all powerful race who can do anyting, the longer you realize that the better, and like i said, just because they don't write the night elves doing that does not mean it is humiliating.

you think that is not being done with the horde too? my dude, the horde is not even the same faction anymore, they don't have leaders, they characters die left and right, they lost their warchief pillar, a 30 years tittle vanquished, they are next to nothing with all the "breaking the circle" rehahsign the same mop plot bullshit

This is "the grass on the other side is mor e green'', you think the horde is in better shape, but it is actually worse.

What in the... how did the night elves rebuilded teldrassil three times?

Stop using ashenvale as the main problem here, is not even the night elf capital or main area, skirmishes happening there are not "omg night elves lost everything"

No, it belongs to the Night elf, they are literally using as base now.

Like i said, nothing is enough.

The druids can just terraform like they did other times already, stop acting like it is the end of the world.

Like i said, too much drama, always thinking anything against then is a grave sin, and their suffering is just too much to bear

you want to say alliance is the joke because night elf egocentric view, but who faction still hold their leadership like it was and who became a meme council?
    And you want to say that we should eat dirt and be thankful that it aint shit.

Also nicely ignoring how Horde is not fighting “just night elves” its fighting entire Alliance when they attack them and still comes out on top no matter what.

And ignoring how Forsaken single handedly defeat Alliance forces when they really shouldnt which goes against your theory that “one race cant defend against a whole faction.”

One big victory is not “too much”, its about as much as Alliance and night elfs need and horde had far more of that through the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well maybe Tyrande shoulda thought about that when she decided not to be a human from Stormwind or an orc. SHEESH.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post

No one lives in the Horde. They are just pixels. Pixels without personality that will follow Sylvanas one day, the next they reveal themselves and if necessary tomorrow they will be Druids.
    He no longer has a personality and he has no principles.

The Kaldorei can still get angry at least.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Yeah she couldnt even kill nathanos at first. What a garbage plot
    When the other option is to Worship God Anduin and we are all happy that Goddess Anduin wastes our lives.

Because they are almost half of the Alliance and unlike the other races they care a lot about their lore.
    I do not understand how each race of the Horde is not having their topic on the forums about how BFA is destroying their racial identity.

Or maybe they are like me and to them the Horde no longer exists.

Reason 1:
    Reason 2. Have you ever seen a race rebuild in all of WoW history?

Reason 3: You have to rebuild 3 whole songs. That we are going to have 3 whole zones of 7 in an expansion dedicated only to the Kaldore? Would you like it? Revenge was the economic option and the one that left the most people happy.

The Kaldorei and the Alliance had a leader meme for many years. Now the Horde has them too.
    Tyrande and Anduin are memes.

Tyrande is just a blizzard joke. The night war proves it.
    And Anduin is a joke that tries to represent non-toxic manhood while he tells others to shut up and that only his path is the right one and you have to do what he says because he is the son of the king and he is white, blond and of celestial eyes.

It is more at this point we still don't even know why the Kaldorei are part of the Alliance or why Anduin is a high king.

PS: In truth the Horde is not governed by a council. It is worse, it is ruled by Baien but it is such a pathetic pj that they had to put something else in its place.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-05-15 at 12:24 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    So Tyrande became Avatar of Vengeance
    And people kept telling her to not be Avatar of Vengeance
    And in Shadowlands everyone says Avatar of Vengeance is bad
    And she gets her ass kicked
    And now she doesn't wanna be Avatar of Vengeance anymore.
    Basically this. It seems that our pal @Super Dickmann was right after all, in the sense that the whole night warrior thing would end up with Tyrande either dead or converted to Anduinism. Looks like someone in the writing team REALLY hates nelfs roflmao
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Basically this. It seems that our pal @Super Dickmann was right after all, in the sense that the whole night warrior thing would end up with Tyrande either dead or converted to Anduinism. Looks like someone in the writing team REALLY hates nelfs roflmao
    When does she get her ass kicked exactly?

Reason 1:

Reason 2. Have you ever seen a race rebuild in all of WoW history?

Reason 3: You have to rebuild 3 whole songs. That we are going to have 3 whole zones of 7 in an expansion dedicated only to the Kaldore? Would you like it? Revenge was the economic option and the one that left the most people happy.
    We all know that they touch old Zones only for gameplay changes.
    So unless we get a world revamp it would be happen mainly offscreen. Maybe They put in something the Heritage Questline...

That would be already more recovery visible recovery then we see with other races. Numbers don't matter to the writers anyways, see Void Elfs...

Also she does not really convert to pacifism but maybe the difference between what Tyrande says and Anduin says it too subtle for you?

The Kaldorei and the Alliance had a leader meme for many years. Now the Horde has them too.
    Tyrande and Anduin are memes.
    How is she a meme? Do you actually know what a meme is?
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-05-15 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    By loosing her entire outlook, it is worse than her actually having her teeth kicked in. She was rightfully pissed and should have done something with it all, mainly focusing on driving the horde from kalimdor, instead she has been thrown back to status quo.

We all know that they touch old Zones only for gameplay changes.
    So unless we get a world revamp it would be happen mainly offscreen. Maybe They put in something the Heritage Questline...

That would be already more recovery visible recovery then we see with other races. Numbers don't matter to the writers anyways, see Void Elfs...
    Exactly.
    The Kaldorei are on the verge of extinction. Because we had an event where they show us how they kill them by the thousands and a cinematic and then another event in the next expansion and so on. The number really doesn't matter.
    No matter how much they say in a tweet or in a novel line that 99% were saved, the feeling is that more than 50% died.
    On the other hand, if they gave you a reconstruction sound, there we could discuss. (or in this case it has to be three -.-)

But what real possibility is that they give you three sounds to that song?

PS: the same goes with the "honor of the Horde" and there we are going to need full expansions.

Also she does not really convert to pacifism but maybe the difference between what Tyrande says and Anduin says it too subtle for you?
    I may be exaggerating.
    But make fame and go to sleep.

Because of how it has been treating almost all the themes in WoW and especially the Kaldorei, it is to be expected that it will get worse. I doubt that he really continues with Tyrande now answering the letters but writing to Anduin that his proposals are considered treason.

How is she a meme? Do you actually know what a meme is?

If you're right, it's not a meme, it's a joke. But hey, neither are the Council of the Horde a meme. They are a joke too.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    By loosing her entire outlook, it is worse than her actually having her teeth kicked in.
    Or she beaten up Sylvanas and suffers an overdose of Elune Power setting free so much energy? Thats at least what we see there. She is not beaten down on the ground but instead can't deal with the power of the night warrior anymore.

She was rightfully pissed and should have done something with it all, mainly focusing on driving the horde from kalimdor, instead she has been thrown back to status quo.
    With that, I agree it's a status quo but it is not like forgotten or forgiven. They may pick it up if it suits their story directions (Alliance turmoil and such) for the future or they don't.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-05-15 at 03:00 PM.

Wrong they reach maturity pretty much the same level as humans, they just live much longer lives.
    Thats not true, at least according to

https://blizzardwatch.com/2015/02/28...e-in-roleplay/

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Life_spans

... And a lot others sources on Google