Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is the "m" word maga? I'm legitimately trying to figure out what is going on in that picture, wtf is "snow white privilege"?

Woke Disney is something that lives only in the minds of the alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Ohhh it took an hour, but I finally realized why Mickey is punching Donald the Duck. The artist is super lazy with his puns and/or allegory.
    An hour? Really? MM is talking about "white privilege" and you think it's because the DUCK with WHITE feathers is called Donald?

I mean, you might be right, but I'm going out on a limb here and say the smart money is not on the name but on the color of the feathers being white and MM being black.

Just sayin'.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Just looked up some of his cartoons off of a quick Google search and hot damn does he have a major man crush on Trump. The way he draws Trump he sure is thirsty for some of that Cheetos dusted man lard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I mean… he says Snow White privilege and even drew her to hammer the point home. One of the recent Disney “controversies” is people complaining about the rapey/necrophiliac aspect of kissing a sleeping girl in a coffin you think is dead.
    Ah, that's how you identify the poor souls that only had TV to tell them goodnight stories instead of... you know, good parents that read their children some decently morbid fairy tales to make them sleep. Like two siblings fighting for their lives trying to escape a cannibal witch that wants to roast them alive! Or the one where a little girl walks to her grandma only to find her being actually devoured by what I can only presume to be the mutant supersized version of a wolf, who then proceeds to get a hunky woodcutter to CUT THE LIVING ANIMAL OPEN and free her STILL LIVING granny... and not only that, they fill the poor animal's belly with stones so he... i don't remember, how does he die? I probably forgot it due to PTSD or something...

ANYWAY. Where was I?

Oh yeah, that bitch be crazy... he should stop drawing shit and smoke more weed. And then read Grimm's Tales. That shit would freak him out!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Woke Disney is something that lives only in the minds of the alt right.
    now a days it simply the right/republicans as a whole

I like the one where girls cut off their toes because their big ugly feet won’t fit in a glass shoe.
    Oh yeah man, that's good gore. Or the exhibitionist king? Walking throught he city nekkid, cos he knew he could get away with it. Pervert.

Also, just remembering... glass shoe? Who came up with that shit, when that thing breaks, whoever's got their feet in it won't walk normal again after that. So risky... always puzzled the heck out of me. That was the one dumb aspect of the story that I couldn't get my suspense of disbelief to get over. Glass shoe, dumbest idea ever.
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-05-15 at 06:02 AM.

Midget is all I can come up with, but I dunno why a dwarf is the one saying it.
    That seems to be the general consensus on Twitter, that the dwarf can't say he's a midget because it's "not PC" (i.e. rude and derogatory).

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh yeah man, that's good gore. Or the exhibitionist king? Walking throught he city nekkid, cos he knew he could get away with it. Pervert.
    This just makes me think of an amusing book I read years ago called Politically Correct Bedtime Stories, which sadly seems to be out of print now (nevermind, it's on Amazon! I should order a copy). But it had some great gems, like the aforementioned naked king inspiring his people to become nudists, or the Big Bad Wolf huffing, and puffing, and falling over dead from a heart attack brought on by eating too many fatty foods.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-05-15 at 07:50 AM.

Does disney kick you out of their amusement parks if you aren't waving a chinese flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Is the "m" word maga? I'm legitimately trying to figure out what is going on in that picture, wtf is "snow white privilege"?
    "Snow white privilege" is likely meaning "snowflake."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    "Snow white privilege" is likely meaning "snowflake."
    I just assumed he was going with "white privilege" and while trying to make a connection his brain was like WAIT ONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAS THE WORD "WHITE" IN IT OMG I'M SO SMRT and didn't try to think of any deeper meaning or care that it made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Does disney kick you out of their amusement parks if you aren't waving a chinese flag?
    you never know Ben might conjure that up in his next wingefest of a cartoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Also, just remembering... glass shoe? Who came up with that shit, when that thing breaks, whoever's got their feet in it won't walk normal again after that. So risky... always puzzled the heck out of me. That was the one dumb aspect of the story that I couldn't get my suspense of disbelief to get over. Glass shoe, dumbest idea ever.
    It's a bit off topic, but this is basically just a mistranslation.

In French, "glass" is "verre". But "vair" is an Old French word for "fur", particularly multicolored furs. It's practically certain it was originally a fur slipper, but then a shitty English translator fucked up the translation.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Woke Disney is another example of the curious place the "Wokies" occupy. That of blustering like revolutionaries and proclaiming that they are fighting power while being really unable to grapple with the fact that the CIA, Disney, US Military, FBI, every corporation and an entire litany of our elite Capitalist overlords totally agrees with Kimberle Crenshaw, Robin DiAngelo, and Ibram Kendi and other 'literal communists', if the adherence of Wokeness admitted to this and seriously sat down to parse out why all of these demonstrably evil institutions so seamlessly wield it more effectively than they do, they would come face to face to the horrific realization that rather than being rebels fighting an Empire, they are in fact that Empires imperial shock troopers. Most are merely a Janissary doing it for free. Once more they might realize they are these institutions target audience.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-05-15 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the one where girls cut off their toes because their big ugly feet won’t fit in a glass shoe.
    ..that wasn't a fairy tale, that was a vision of the future (well, future then, past for us)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/women-u...-heels-better/
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

This is way too tacky and forced for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's a bit off topic, but this is basically just a mistranslation.

In French, "glass" is "verre". But "vair" is an Old French word for "fur", particularly multicolored furs. It's practically certain it was originally a fur slipper, but then a shitty English translator fucked up the translation.
    Curiously, in the German original it's merely described as a gilded slipper, first one being silk and brockade, second was not mentioned as far as I can see.

Edit: Just looked at "an" English translation: "Then a dress fell down, and it was even more glorious and splendid than the previous one. It was made out of gold and precious gems. In addition there were golden gusseted stockings and gold slippers."

That's based on a 1937 edition/translation. I suspect the glass slipper may actually be a Disney invention entirely.
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-05-15 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Woke Disney is another example of the curious place the "Wokies" occupy. That of blustering like revolutionaries and proclaiming that they are fighting power while being really unable to grapple with the fact that the CIA, Disney, US Military, FBI, every corporation and an entire litany of our elite Capitalist overlords totally agrees with Kimberle Crenshaw, Robin DiAngelo, and Ibram Kendi and other 'literal communists', if the adherence of Wokeness admitted to this and seriously sat down to parse out why all of these demonstrably evil institutions so seamlessly wield it more effectively than they do, they would come face to face to the horrific realization that rather than being rebels fighting an Empire, they are in fact that Empires imperial shock troopers. Most are merely a Janissary doing it for free. Once more they might realize they are these institutions target audience.
    Jesus Christ.

Lunatic rambling aside, these "evil institutions" only embrace this stuff when it's politically convenient to do so. Disney's not going to be out there with rainbow flags and trans characters if the majority of the population opposes those things, and so wouldn't buy their merch with that stuff attached to it. It's only because of the work of the boogeymen you listed (and the general acceptance of their ideas among their potential customers) that companies like Disney will promote this stuff...not the other way around. Fucking obviously.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-05-15 at 06:39 PM.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Jesus Christ.

Lunatic rambling aside, these "evil institutions" only embrace this stuff when it's politically convenient to do so. Disney's not going to be out there with rainbow flags and trans characters if the majority of the population opposes those things, and so wouldn't buy their merch with that stuff attached to it. It's only because of the work of the boogeymen you listed (and the general acceptance of their ideas among their potential customers) that companies like Disney will promote this stuff...not the other way around. Fucking obviously.
    Boo who cares, right? This new fash is just Theo's latest character on a fucking half-dead gaming forum of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Boo who cares, right? This new fash is just Theo's latest character on a fucking half-dead gaming forum of all places.
    My eyes usually just glaze over and then conveniently ignore their nonsensical posts...but the bait on that one was too much. My bad.