Burning Crusade Classic Blue Posts - Instant Mail, Guild Banks, Netherwelp Pet

Instant Mail Between Characters
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Mail is supposed to be instant between your own characters during TBC, even if it contains an item or gold. It is currently delayed still.

I see that the team has been verifying a fix for this.

It will probably go to the PTR today, and should be fixed in on live Burning Crusade Classic realms when they go live on Tuesday.

Guild Banks Available in a Future Patch
    So obviously guild banks are physically in-game. But they are not activated in beta currently.

Will they be activated at TBC launch?

As a guild leader, this is a hugely important topic for me. We have huge plans for utilizing a real guild bank that will just not be possible with the current multiple guildbank characters needed to hold everything.

Hello.

We have not been planning to open guild banks with the launch of Burning Crusade Classic.

They’re going to come into the game in a future patch, and we’re working to make that happen sooner than it would have if we’d followed the original patch progression (guild banks were originally in the same patch as Zul’Aman).

Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Netherwelp Pet Redeemable Next Week
    Are collectors edition pets supposed to be available in beta, or will I only see my netherwelp pet once BC classic comes out? First time getting beta and having a collectors edition account.

They aren’t testable in the Beta, but the original Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition Netherwelp pet should be available after maintenance next week for characters that you move to The Burning Crusade Classic in pre-patch.

Just speak to innkeepers in major cities or Landro Longshot in Booty Bay, if you have the original Collector’s Edition license on your World of Warcraft account.

Having "classic" move from vanilla to TBC feels weird,.
    People played classic because they enjoyed the vanilla experience.

Now they move on to TBC.
    Which means it's no longer classic, but just an alternative timeline in a way.
    How do the majority of classic players feel about this?

Classic servers will still remain for those with that exact same 'feeling'.

Luckily, there's a choice.

That said, i'm pretty sure most people will move on and Classic Era servers will become ghost towns in a matter of weeks.

What they really need to do is keep some classic servers all at the final endgame status with Naxx out and everyone running around in T3 gear. But they should also crack open a few new Classic realms that start fresh in phase 1 again with all new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    What they really need to do is keep some classic servers all at the final endgame status with Naxx out and everyone running around in T3 gear. But they should also crack open a few new Classic realms that start fresh in phase 1 again with all new characters.
    When the PrePatch hits. You can choose to stay in Classic forever or move on to BC. Or Copy your Character for $15 and play both.

When will the deluxe edition be buyable if we decide to purchase it?

lets see... whats listed here that i can complain about.......

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

Now they move on to TBC.
    Its tbc classic. Its classic but its tbc era. Vanilla is what you’re thinking.

You can still keep your WoW classic characters if you want to stay in that lv60 content.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Its tbc classic. Its classic but its tbc era. Vanilla is what you’re thinking.

You can still keep your WoW classic characters if you want to stay in that lv60 content.
    I don't that is what he meant at all. But how far can you take classic before it just becomes the exact same route we are on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    I don't that is what he meant at all. But how far can you take classic before it just becomes the exact same route we are on?
    Itll be classic shadowlands if it gets to classic shadowlands.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Imagine paying money to go back in time to do stuff you've done 15 years ago holy fuck

Quote Originally Posted by solidwing View Post
    Imagine paying money to go back in time to do stuff you've done 15 years ago holy fuck
    It's not extra money is people already play the game on retail. Go find another dead horse to beat

Quote Originally Posted by solidwing View Post
    All you need is a subscription. I don't see an issue with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

Now they move on to TBC.
    People will play TBC because they enjoyed the TBC experience (or they never played it LIKE THE SCRUBS THEY ARE) but the difference being this time Vanilla is not going away. They can play both if they wish. They can focus on one if they wish. But I do see TBC taking the majority of players. Raiding will be more centralized on vanilla with only specific guilds playing.

I do see a problem when we're a couple of expansions down if they leave all of them open of the player base being split between retail and each expansion unless they close classic when Wrath launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    I'd personally stop at Cataclysm/MoP. Otherwise we're going to end up playing expansions we played last year. To be honest I think that's about as far back as people have the feels for. After that most people see it going downhill.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So where do I go to buy the BC Collector's Ed? I go on the Blizzard store and there is nothing there. Just Shadowlands and Classic (which I already have).