Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I honestly do not even understand why a clone is even an option. Why would you want to stay on Classic when everyone will be playing TBC?
    The only thing I can think of is Blizz doesn't want people to go back to private servers?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I considered it until the items were revealed to be almost all exclusive to TBC classic other than the 1 mount.
    Is this true? I might play TBC then if it means rewards from classic are separated away. I don't want to feel less valued than somebody because I didn't play classic, but want to play tbc.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSilver View Post
    Is this true? I might play TBC then if it means rewards from classic are separated away. I don't want to feel less valued than somebody because I didn't play classic, but want to play tbc.
    Why would you want to play BC when everyone is playing retail ? same **** for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Why do you think you should get to keep a copy of your character and get another copy to move into the next part of the game for free?
    Because we already pay for the game.

btw, BC is going to be a big ol' bust, you can just tell people will play for a bit this won't even be close to classic.
    Talk about a lot of work for a tiny tiny percentage of people that felt this should be brought back.
    What a joke Blizzard and WoW players are.

I think the wages for coding the choice for cloning and payment for it cost more than cloning each character to both... Same as the payment processor company will take more out of each $15 than the actual cloning will cost.

Still need their revenues and whales will keep paying.