Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Express your outrage by not buying the deluxe version. Just a cash grab.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    already buying 7 deluxe editions
    God damn, dude..

I hope they have 70 boosts , already buying 7 deluxe editions (1 for a poor friend and 6 for my accounts)

I would hold off on the 5 I multibox and boost them when it comes in and just play the main account in the meantime.
    and hear i thought multiboxing was removed at this point.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    and hear i thought multiboxing was removed at this point.
    Nah software > hardware > manual.

It obviously not as efficient as hardware or software but iv done it for awhile and have all 6 accounts subbed for like 2 years. so I'm just having fun screwing around with 5 accounts even if its follow macros.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Cool you're allowing boosts so new players can join their friends. But they want to play blood elf or be a paladin on horde side?

Just allow the boost. Why make it difficult.
    It's not like it's gonna take you very long to hit 60 on a Belf/draenei. 20% xp nerf from 1-60. The simple answer is. Play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they have 70 boosts , already buying 7 deluxe editions (1 for a poor friend and 6 for my accounts)

I would hold off on the 5 I multibox and boost them when it comes in and just play the main account in the meantime.
    I feel like you are trolling, 7 Deluxe Editions at 70 bucks each is just outrageous... You must be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I feel like you are trolling, 7 Deluxe Editions at 70 bucks each is just outrageous... You must be rich.
    Well, if he/she earned those money (or parents/spouse gave it to him/her), it's completely his/her choice to do as he/she likes. I also find it silly to spend 500 bucks on virtual game, but it's everyone's choice in the end.

i dont understand either. 2 weeks is not enough if you are not going to no life this.
    i have no problem leveling draenei from 1-58 but i dont want it under these circumstances that i have to rush all the things, buy dungeon boosts yada yada. it sucks.

they said we would have been plenty of time. i mean i have a 60 horde and my friends have some low level horde chars too, but for tbc they wanted to reroll to alliance and they convinced me to reroll. well i want to play shaman again and when i heard that i only have 2 weeks to catch up to my friends who will boost their alliance characters and are fine for the next two weeks, i am now in the position to rush things and have literally no fun.

and pls dont say "these are the new races", these races are 12 years old and everybody and their dog knows the starting zones.

blizzard played everyone that wanted to reroll to one of these races and i can totally understand the people who want more time or boost a b11/draenei

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No... level and experience it.

Also, no new player should boost.

TBC is an expansion to vanilla. A large chunk of the game is leveling and exploring Azeroth... It is already around 30% quicker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Well, if he/she earned those money (or parents/spouse gave it to him/her), it's completely his/her choice to do as he/she likes. I also find it silly to spend 500 bucks on virtual game, but it's everyone's choice in the end.
    Personally I'd understand spending the money on ones main, but dropping 420 bucks on alt /follow accounts seems completely pointless. But hey, in case anyone was wondering how Blizzard continues to up profits while player numbers slowly decline, here's the answer. Small number of whales absolutely out do multiple millions of subscribers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Yeah I get what you are saying. I wasn't saying it to be mean or anything. just.. That's a lot of money. I wouldn't even spend that on WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    It's not like it's gonna take you very long to hit 60 on a Belf/draenei. 20% xp nerf from 1-60. The simple answer is. Play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless it is stated somewhere that you CAN'T use blizz bucks to buy them and i missed it. I plan on "buying" 7.

I haven't spent a cent on anything blizzard that I have wanted since the token came out. (Not actually sure if there is anything you can't buy with blizz bucks, maybe gear store?)

5+ Year Old Account
    Unless it is stated somewhere that you CAN'T use blizz bucks to buy them and i missed it. I plan on "buying" 7.

I haven't spent a cent on anything blizzard that I have wanted since the token came out. (Not actually sure if there is anything you can't buy with blizz bucks, maybe gear store?)
    I actually don't think it says anywhere you can't do that.

This cash shop BS never should have happened. All you people who support it should go back to retail.

They view BC Classic as a standalone product rather than an a true expansion and therefore want you to be able to skip everything you did in vanilla. Playing a blood elf or horde paladin is BC content. Therefore you can't skip it.

Or maybe they are just trying to up thei MAU with their evil shareholder pleasing ways and therefore don't allow boosts, while they are also trying to grab as much cash from their "customers" (I don't know why we have to "" that) by selling boosts. Activision. Something.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Because there would be no legitimate reason to actually level as intended and not boost a blood elf / draenei.

Just play the game?
    Maybe they should have given players more than 2 weeks of prepatch then instead of rushing it out because 9.1 PTR is bombing for retail and because they needed a Q2 release for investors.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by koltec View Post
    because people wanted classic leveling blood elf or draini was part of BC classic, theres 2 weeek prepatch to leveling your toons to 60 more than enough time
    First of all, then the other should not be boosted either, but now it's only two races, what's the reason to exclude them?

Can I ask you how is that more than enough game time?
    Being fairly efficient you would need 5 days /played with reduced XP requirements. And you wouldn't do that wonderful classic leveling because you would not have time to hang around, do dungeons and other crap. Want to do the math how much time you need to play each day before release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lvling drainei or belf is also part of the fun of prepatch. There will be tons of dungeon groups where most if not every class are shamans or paladins and everyone is having fun and talking about how much they wanna hit 60 asap and how much they like the class or race while blasting thru content. Also there will be alot lvlers in lower pop servers too so those who are not the fastest with lvl or are new players can get into groups and dungeons fast.

Honestly if I wanted to play shaman again thru TBC then I'd join into lvling bazoonga gladly but my TBC main is already gonna be my mage which needs tons of BGs before TBC launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Because there would be no legitimate reason to actually level as intended and not boost a blood elf / draenei.

Just play the game?
    people who play wow never actually want to play wow...
    reading the forums for half a minute tells you that

To limit the outrage.

It would have been an even more blatant cashgrab due to the rather short pre patch, as leveling a character within two weeks to 58 isn't something you just do as a "side project".

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    This cash shop BS never should have happened. All you people who support it should go back to retail.
    This this this. I dont mind the boost honestly, but everything else that comes with it, at that exorbitant price, is a little ridiculous..

I do think you should yea. If boost is there then should allow belf and draenei too.

I would remove the whole boost option though. 1-60 got new quests for every other race too, and no one got boost to 58 if they started during original tbc. It's the stupid p2w put into already pay to play game.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...nsaction-model
    "The biggest impact is that it cheats players out of their experience. They don't bring in any trappings of the outside world, and they want an even playing field."
    Good times during original vanilla and tbc. The current Blizzard would have been laughed out.
    Last edited by kukkamies; 2021-05-18 at 07:17 AM.