Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have to hand it to Blizzard, they bring the rage out in people like I'm not sure I've seen. Countless companies have re-released old games over all sorts of platforms and no one bats an eye, Blizzard does it and people lose their minds.

I started two months after BC dropped, I'm looking forward to a trip through the old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Hopefully those prepatch features (aside from the once specifically featuring TBC things) are reverted in Classic once TBCC proper comes out. I'd prefer Classic to stay Classic.
    Wait, what? I'm really out of the loop here:

So they let you clone your character to stay "classic"... but classic turns pre-patch? I really thought classic would stay classic and pre-patch stuff would only work for people that click on "tbc progression".

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    YAY....Lets play BC again.....and again....and again....Because Blizzard is unable to deliver something new and original....YAY!!
    The playerbase asked for that for years and Blizz pushed back until very recently?

the crybabies are real present today boyz. i'm PUMPED for tbc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Don’t forget the “new” old toys you get for purchasing the deluxe rosy glasses edition!

Blizzard seems like it’s been afraid to do anything but milk the cow for a very long time now. They’re like the Hollywood movies of games. Let’s make a re-re-re-make of our best hits. And if that fails, just
    put the same contents in a different package.
    EA would like a word with you. They have been doing this for decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    blizz will take a snapshot of each and every server today and only the TBC twin of the realms gets prepatch attached.
    the classic era version is stuck in 1.13. forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Well, ofc they are gonna monetise it, they are doing this for money not "The goodness of their heart"
    Dunno man, ive already payed for that content years ago. Should be included like Classic.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    Retailers be like:
    ROFL <3 Ricky Gervais.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You can start playing it right away.
    I'm aware, but we haven't had our reset yet, so not until tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Dunno man, ive already payed for that content years ago. Should be included like Classic.
    We don't live in a "should" world tho.

We live in a world where companies want all the money, not just some of the money, ALL the money that is possible to squeeze out.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    because they cant. they have to rely on old blizzards work for profit.

- - - Updated - - -

they are not applied to classic era
    Ah, my mistake then. Clearly I'm out of the loop.

You aren't paying for TBC. TBC is free. Just like classic. You just have to pay your monthly sub...like in classic.

...but the exact same content is free in TBC:C as it was in TBC. You don't HAVE to pay for the extra shinies in TBC:C. That's a personal choice for you.

.... I'm starting to think that a lot, A LOT, of people are confused as to what costs money with TBC Classic and not. If you sub, you ain't gonna have to pay a single dime on top that you don't choose to.

But that's the caveat, people aren't functional adults these days. "I'm being MILKED against my WILL!", said no actual cow ever.

Eh, wouldn't be the first time that uninformed people screech rather than educate themselves. As much as I am opposed to the people bitching about TBC coming out at all, I can't help but LOL at the delusionals claiming that Blizzard needs to rely on Classic for revenue... Whatever makes people tick, I suppose. It's the same concept as the crowd having been saying for 15 years by now that the game died at X date/event and is perpetually losing players at the rate of WoD...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't know/understand how to buy the deluxe edition to get the mounts...anyone? It isn't in the Blizzard store that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    Retailers be like:

That is just perfect and spot on.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So where's the deluxe or Dark Portal thingy? I hardly played Classic and want to experience the prepatch launch event and don't have the time to play and level a toon. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This is really cool and motivates me to play Classic again. Exciting! I started late BC so this is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So where's the deluxe or Dark Portal thingy? I hardly played Classic and want to experience the prepatch launch event and don't have the time to play and level a toon. :/
    Open BC Classic, create a new level 1 char. There is a shop button on the left of the screen, click that, then click "take my money" button, then chose your new level 1 guy and click the "take my money" button again. Done.