Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i never hit 60 in classic because of a new job and lack of effort. everytime i start to level i do it for about 5 quests and cant go on so likely my priest. I would like to save it for a rogue or warrior alt though.
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgebringer View Post
    I play on a PvP server so there's going to be level 58's ganking my ass while I try to level my professions and just level. So yea, pay2wins are going to be stopping me.

You guys must not play on PvP servers.

It would be better to give pay2winers profession boosts at level 275 so I don't have to worry about them going back to vanilla content and ganking me when I'm leveling. That's what's going to happen. They're going to go back and level professions and take a moment to gank me.
    Okay? And? So what if you play on a PVP server? It sounds like a personal problem. Come launch, everyones gonna be competing for a lot of things. Mobs, Mats, and other things. and also.. If you are worried about people ganking you... reroll on another server that's not PVP? Sounds like you can't take the heat sooo stay out of the kitchen? Not like it's gonna take you long to get to 60 as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    70$
    1 mount=25$
    1 mount=25$
    1 toy=10$
    1 toy=10$
    1 month of game time=15$
    level 58 boost=35$
    total value= 120$
    even if we say "well that is all overly expensive" and we half everything but the month of gametime as that has always been the same, you still end up with about the same amount as the bundle.

- - - Updated - - -

boosting does not level your professions, you get 0 profession boost.
    Well it's Blizzard that sets the artificial price of the mounts and toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Well it's Blizzard that sets the artificial price of the mounts and toys.
    Yeah, why i literally said "even if we say "well that is all overly expensive" and we half everything but the month of gametime as that has always been the same, you still end up with about the same amount as the bundle."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    lol you are going to be ganked regardless of boosts if that is your concern, but that's just the classic/vanilla experience I thought you guys loved that you must not have played back in the day. I have played on a pvp server my entire wow career and now I play with WM always on (except for the maw fk that noise), and getting ganked is a part of it. If getting ganked is something that is stopping you from playing the game maybe reroll to a carebear server?

I hear you say that it's the pvp server that is going to make you stop playing, not the boosts....
    Exactly! If he's so worried about being ganked. Reroll on a pve or rp server. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    Exactly! If he's so worried about being ganked. Reroll on a pve or rp server. lol
    I expected that answer. Look at it from my perspective where I'm stuck between a ganker and a Blizzard place. I don't have a problem ganking other players on my T3 and T2.5 gear toon, but I'm on the fence of leaving that toon on Vanilla server and leveling a fresh toon specifically for TBC. Which would open my anus up to boosted level 58's who are going to go back to starting zones to level their professions and one shot me if I try to mine their ore. I could just convert my toon to TBC and rick roll my way to 70, but now I'm essentially locked out of Vanilla content unless I feel like leveling another toon just for Vanilla. I really don't feel like making another toon just for Vanilla.

Give the pay2winers professions leveled to 250 or 275 so that way there's less of a chance they'll gank fresh players. That way they're in Outland content, getting ganked by T2.5 and T3 geared players while I peaceful and frantically level my TBC toon. Also PvE or RP servers? What kind of monster are you?

5+ Year Old Account
    I expected that answer. Look at it from my perspective where I'm stuck between a ganker and a Blizzard place. I don't have a problem ganking other players on my T3 and T2.5 gear toon, but I'm on the fence of leaving that toon on Vanilla server and leveling a fresh toon specifically for TBC. Which would open my anus up to boosted level 58's who are going to go back to starting zones to level their professions and one shot me if I try to mine their ore. I could just convert my toon to TBC and rick roll my way to 70, but now I'm essentially locked out of Vanilla content unless I feel like leveling another toon just for Vanilla. I really don't feel like making another toon just for Vanilla.

Give the pay2winers professions leveled to 250 or 275 so that way there's less of a chance they'll gank fresh players. That way they're in Outland content, getting ganked by T2.5 and T3 geared players while I peaceful and frantically level my TBC toon. Also PvE or RP servers? What kind of monster are you?
    ..... Again. Sounds like a personal problem. If you are worried about getting ganked. Reroll. It's not even p2w. Where does it say it's p2w? 58 premades don't get anything that make them P2W. They don't get professions. They don't even get blues according to what I just read. You are sitting here whining about how you are gonna get ganked. Starting to think you are a troll. Quit whining and please, get off my post. Thank you.

When can we buy the boost? I thought it would be something we could buy when Pre-patch dropped.

Edit: Nvm I see it now.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2021-05-19 at 12:28 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I want to boost warrior for tanking but not sure if I would have enough time to play him along with 2 other lvl 70s ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    ..... Again. Sounds like a personal problem. If you are worried about getting ganked. Reroll. It's not even p2w. Where does it say it's p2w? 58 premades don't get anything that make them P2W. They don't get professions. They don't even get blues according to what I just read. You are sitting here whining about how you are gonna get ganked. Starting to think you are a troll. Quit whining and please, get off my post. Thank you.
    How does rerolling prevent a level 10 from being ganked from a boosted level 58? Also, does Blizzard convert boosted players to TBC automatically or can you choose? Being level 58 instantly seems like a lot of win to me, that you pay for. Getting professions isn't hard, you just go to a trainer and get the profession. What do boosted players get for starting gear?

I get the feeling this forum seems to like caring for the whales. Maybe I should just push my characters to TBC and go whale hunting so you people get a taste of what problems I'm trying to convey.

5+ Year Old Account
    How does rerolling prevent a level 10 from being ganked from a boosted level 58? Also, does Blizzard convert boosted players to TBC automatically or can you choose? Being level 58 instantly seems like a lot of win to me, that you pay for. Getting professions isn't hard, you just go to a trainer and get the profession. What do boosted players get for starting gear?

I get the feeling this forum seems to like caring for the whales. Maybe I should just push my characters to TBC and go whale hunting so you people get a taste of what problems I'm trying to convey.
    lol not gonna waste my time and energy with you my dude. If you rolled on a pvp server, That's your own damn fault. Stop whining about getting ganked. It's part of the game if you play on a pvp server. Either grind dungeons, or suck it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the level 58 boost is available at this very moment?

How does rerolling prevent a level 10 from being ganked from a boosted level 58?

Not choosing to play on a PvP would have prevented it. If you willing choose to step on hot coals, don't complain that your feet get burned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be boosting I have a lvl 60 human warrior and I'm leveling a BE hunter. I WOULD have bought the boost for a BE but since Blizzard wants to be dumb about that guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Not choosing to play on a PvP would have prevented it. If you willing choose to step on hot coals, don't complain that your feet get burned.
    I wasn't expecting Blizzard to put a boost in TBC, because there wasn't a boost originally. Though I don't think a lot of people are going to pay Blizzard's boost fee when players found ways to do it fast. I already see a bunch of players outside of Deadmines with geared 60's boosting them for gold. I already got a friend who's going to race to 70 on his Paladin and he's going to boost me past level 60 just by running Strat over and over. He was going to do it for the gold because farming Strat for gold is super easy as a decently geared prot Paladin. Just have an empty inventory and make a lot of trips to Light's Chapel and vendor stuff and keep other stuff to throw on the AH. You can make it past level 60 without doing any world quests.