Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    01: The Reckoning (New) - Witness the results of the dark pact forged between The Jailer and The Dark Lady.
    *Starts to write a joke about how this means the Jailer will possess Sylvanas like the Devil taking his due*
    *Realises this is a possibility with the current writers*

I feel like this expansion has just been massively cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Of course he would. He's a DK. Do you expect players to be unbiased?

- - - Updated - - -

AMZ was too strong. Everyone who isn't disingenuous knows that. However, they should just have put it on a shared CD instead of nerfing it like this. A shared CD would make so you could only use one AMZ every 2 min no matter how many DKs you stack. Most other raid utility isn't stackable so this would have been the obvious solution.
    Shared cooldown would be very bad. It would be better just to increase it's cooldown to 4 minutes or 3 minutes reducing the DR to 15%.

The best thing about it was that it was that if you'd stack DK's you'd pretty much had a DMZ for every dangerous ability. if you just increase the cooldown most of abuse is solved.

receive a new currency that will let them choose from a number of alternative rewards including Anima, Stygia, and Soul Ash
    Jesus blizz. STOP MAKING NEW CURRENCIES/SYSTEMS. THAT'S NOT HELPING.

Or:

Anti-Magic Zone: Places an Anti-Magic Zone for 10 sec that reduces spell damage taken by party or raid members by 20%. Allies receiving this effect will become Magically Polarized and unable to benefit from Anti-Magic Zone again for 2 min.

Magically Polarized: Cannot benefit from Anti-Magic Zone.

Works just like Bloodlust/Sated. Would address the stacking issue without a heavy nerf.

Omg! I so much love the fact the hilt of the Devouring Cold that's going to drop from the Soul Reaver actually resembles the Blood Omen's SoulReaver sword ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    Shared cooldown would be very bad. It would be better just to increase it's cooldown to 4 minutes or 3 minutes reducing the DR to 15%.

The best thing about it was that it was that if you'd stack DK's you'd pretty much had a DMZ for every dangerous ability. if you just increase the cooldown most of abuse is solved.
    I disagree very much. Shared CD would be good. It would completely remove the incentive for class stacking which is 99.9% of the problem. You got a shared CD on other utility like hero and battleress so it would work perfectly fine for AMZ.

Incentivizing class stacking is bad.

Thank god they nerfed the Hunter Necrolord leggo into the ground so I don't feel pressured off Night Fae for M+. Phew!
    Also grats to all the people who complained about no higher ilvl Str 1hander, we now have it.

I disagree very much. Shared CD would be good. It would completely remove the incentive for class stacking which is 99.9% of the problem. You got a shared CD on other utility like hero and battleress so it would work perfectly fine for AMZ.

Incentivizing class stacking is bad.
    You don't have shared cooldown on any other raid defensive ability. Why make it with DMZ? That makes it that if DK is not top dps you only bring one and one only or if you have a Blood DK and have to choose to leave out one dps the DK might be it because it can't use it's main raid utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    You don't have shared cooldown on any other raid defensive ability. Why make it with DMZ? That makes it that if DK is not top dps you only bring one and one only or if you have a Blood DK and have to choose to leave out one dps the DK might be it because it can't use it's main raid utility.
    Because AMZ is so much stronger than other raid defensive abilities that a dps class can bring. AMZ is much stronger than commanding shout or darkness. And you never stack Warriors because of commanding shout or DHs because of Darkness for example. DKs is the only dps class that you stack because of raid utility for an entire raid. Not only a few fights but the ENTIRE raid. Therefore AMZ needs to be severely nerfed (which happened) or put on a shared CD. Stacking of DKs need to stop. And personally I think the shared CD is the best solution because this way AMZ is still very useful every 2 min and the class stacking is solved.

Also, there are 5-6 melee spots in a raid and therefore bringing only 1 DKs is perfectly fine. It's the same with every other melee class in the game. It's also down to tuning for them. For example, you don't bring a WW monk if it's tuned bad and you already have a Brewmaster. At least DK got 2 dps spec to choose from. So I don't see why DKs need to be special?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Thank god they nerfed the Hunter Necrolord leggo into the ground so I don't feel pressured off Night Fae for M+. Phew!
    Also grats to all the people who complained about no higher ilvl Str 1hander, we now have it.
    Well they buffed the crit buff of the Kyrian lego so we might see some raid leaders trying to force hunters to go Kyrian now :P 10% crit for 10 seconds for 5 raid member every 1 min seems pretty strong if you can combine it with the correct CDs.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2021-05-20 at 08:59 AM.

Well they buffed the crit buff of the Kyrian lego so we might see some raid leaders trying to force hunters to go Kyrian now :P 10% crit for 10 seconds for 5 raid member every 1 min seems pretty strong if you can combine it with the correct CDs.
    Ye know, I was having a pretty decent day until now. Thank you kindly for ruining Christmas.
    Now I'm curious to see if that crit buff circumvents DRs at all. Inb4 I'm "encouraged" to go Kyrian so I can buff the Mages or some such nonsense.
    "Hey, since hunter sucks this patch until you get Sylvy goodies, enjoy being a buff bitch. Warriors did it with banner years ago, now it's your turn!"
    /s