10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, they can’t... If they do something hamas doesn’t like, public execution for them... they have to get approval from hamas or they get murdered...
    You somehow keep missing the part where Israel prevents them from leaving.

You need to tell Israel to stop... tell them Palestine doesn’t need it, they have The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Company (PETL).
    So Israel does control it, good to know.

That single power-plant does not have enough power for shit. Can't exactly build a proper plant while under a blockade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Can't exactly build a proper plant while under a blockade.
    They can build 5 plants if they'd actually go ahead and use all these massive resources to actual wellbeing of citizens instead of being a frikkin' city under city with their kilometers of tunnels and bunkers to hold all the weapons and missiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care why he got it, this is completely off-topic. And Isreal would never allow it.
    I know... you only act like you want a two state solution... I can’t read your mind, I don’t know what you really want...

Yeah, Arafat getting a Nobel peace prize for working with Israel on a two state solution, is off topic... good one...

Still claiming that Palestinians can just leave Gaza whenever they want?
    Never made that claim, did I?

- - - Updated - - -

Israel controls PETL now? WTF? Why do you need to lie?

- - - Updated - - -

You mean, I’m only pointing out the shit you are making up and don’t have issues with the thing you say that are correct? You think that’s a problem? Noice... explains the lying...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Never made that claim, did I?
    What do you even think an open-air prison is?

Its obvious im talking about the electricity to supply to gaza.
    Maybe try not being so disingenuous, or is that the only way you can defend fascism?

10+ Year Old Account
    By that logic we also control Jordan's Water Company, after all we're sending millions of cubic meters of water to Jordan as part of agreement.

Or gas supplies to Egypt, we got them in our clutches.

Damn our Zionist tentacles are just about everywhere, what a menace.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean, I’m only pointing out the shit you are making up and don’t have issues with the thing you say that are correct? You think that’s a problem? Noice... explains the lying...
    You know what the definition of a prison is, cut the bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I mean the existence of a blockade around Gaza should be obvious enough that it's not a free, open area, but, I'm sure they'll be hair splitting over that tidbit...
    Fascists always pull that sort of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe try not being so disingenuous, or is that the only way you can defend fascism?
    All electric facilities in Gaza are 100% under PA/Hamas control and service. Them buying electricity from Israel is Israel's problem now? It's their full autonomy and we have no presence there.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you even think an open-air prison is?
    I don’t know, it’s a pretty loaded term. In this case, it means that jail has 0 staff... a prison, without a single guard... a prison, that somehow is able to shoot bombs at their neighbor, but not provide for their people.

You think that Palestinian power plant is making electricity for someone else? WTF?

Look at this guy... he doesn’t care... but is willing to go Godwin... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We don't really need burner accounts grace. It's ok, we can handle the Hamas circlejerk just fine ourselves.

There is little more distasteful in MMO-C than burner accounts. People need to grow some balls and dignity, if I get banned I just wait it out and I also have no problems speaking my mind either with my only account, even it makes some here pop a vein.
    I don't think this person can wait it out. Because if they know who it is, they are probably perma'd by now, if they weren't before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we are back in elementary school,

prison noun

pris·​on | \ ˈpri-zᵊn \
    Definition of prison (Entry 1 of 2)
    1: a state of confinement or captivity
    2: a place of confinement especially for lawbreakers
    specifically : an institution (such as one under state jurisdiction) for confinement of persons convicted of serious crimes
    — compare JAIL

Now class, what do you call it when an adult is not allowed to leave an area and that area's border is enforced by guards[using violence if needed]?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2021-05-21 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TLLJEWR View Post
    I can assure you I'm no burner account.

Just one of hundreds of people who've been perma banned because of extremist left wing mods losing debates and not being able to handle the truth.
    LOL, thanks for proving the mods right, on why you should be banned. Literally NOTHING you have said in your entire barrage of ban evading alt accounts, has been true.

10+ Year Old Account
    All electric facilities in Gaza are 100% under PA/Hamas control and service. Them buying electricity from Israel is Israel's problem now? It's their full autonomy and we have no presence there.
    He doesn’t care... he said it several times... this is just bullshit for an unknown reason. Telling me I’m pissed off, but then tells me I’m defending fascist, for not repeating his lies.

I wish I knew his true motives...

- - - Updated - - -

Since we are back in elementary school
    How did a prison, bomb it’s neighbor?

Edit: What sort of prison has the capacity to sign a cease fire?

Edit 2: Since I am defending fascist here... Can you at least denounce hamas murdering Palestinians? I know you don’t care that they shat on ongoing two state solution... but, can you show at least a bit of a shit for those murdered by hamas? The families of Fatah members being executed in the streets? Maybe that’s Israel’s fault for not sending their prison guards to stop hamas?
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-21 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pushing the "Israel bad" narrative of course.

I mean, I legit chuckle that the guy chides Israel for supplying PA with (unpaid btw) electricity. Talk about demanding to cut the nose to spite the face.

If he/she legit do even that, then heck everything goes.

Whose fault Gaza has only one shitty power plant and PA has no capacity to cover their own citizens? Israel of course! After all 30 years of self rule is not enough time to build another power plant or 5 of them.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-05-21 at 11:05 PM.

He doesn’t care... he said it several times... this is just bullshit for an unknown reason. Telling me I’m pissed off, but then tells me I’m defending fascist, for not repeating his lies.

- - - Updated - - -

How did a prison, bomb it’s neighbor?

Edit: What sort of prison has the capacity to sign a cease fire?

Edit 2: Since I am defending fascist here... Can you at least denounce hamas murdering Palestinians? I know you don’t care that they shat on ongoing two state solution... but, can you show at least a bit of a shit for those murdered by hamas? The families of Fatah members being executed in the streets? Maybe that’s Israel’s fault for not sending their prison guards to stop hamas?
    I guess you don't know what prison rebellion or riots are... hey remember how a bunch of American prisoners were protesting for rights within prisons?

is it any mystery as to why this particular area that has a blockade and giant wall around it underdeveloped???? what else could it be but a failing of the people living within this "self governing" area? it couldn't POSSIBLY be any other number of things that might explain that.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it any mystery as to why this particular area that has a blockade and giant wall around it underdeveloped???? what else could it be but a failing of the people living within this "self governing" area? it couldn't POSSIBLY be any other number of things that might explain that.
    Yes that's what happens to areas taken over by terrorist organizations that put weapons above everything else, quite a pattern.

I mean the existence of a blockade around Gaza should be obvious enough that it's not a free, open area, but, I'm sure they'll be hair splitting over that tidbit...
    I'm just like... I don't know I read this stuff and I wonder, why do people feel the need to talk about this subject when it's clear they haven't the slightest clue. Not even in an offensive way, but like, if I see a thread on poker, I know Jack shit about poker, I'd just avoid it. This is embarrassing. Felya literally does not know the situation in Gaza.

- - - Updated - - -

That single power-plant does not have enough power for shit. Can't exactly build a proper plant while under a blockade.
    They could with mudbricks!!

- - - Updated - - -

They can build 5 plants if they'd actually go ahead and use all these massive resources to actual wellbeing of citizens instead of being a frikkin' city under city with their kilometers of tunnels and bunkers to hold all the weapons and missiles.
    Massive resources? Like, all sources on urban planning in gaza cite lack of sources. Where did you get that from?
    You mean... Mud?
    - - - Updated - - -

Yes that's what happens to areas taken over by terrorist organizations that put weapons above everything else, quite a pattern.
    No actually. Pretty unique on this plane of existence.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long before Israel appropriates the area those plants would be built?

- - - Updated - - -

Pushing the "Israel bad" narrative of course.

I mean, I legit chuckle that the guy chides Israel for supplying PA with (unpaid btw) electricity. Talk about demanding to cut the nose to spite the face.

If he/she legit do even that, then heck everything goes.

Whose fault Gaza has only one shitty power plant and PA has no capacity to cover their own citizens? Israel of course! After all 30 years of self rule is not enough time to build another power plant or 5 of them.
    The people who keep taking their land. So yeah, Israel
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    How long before Israel appropriates the area those plants would be built?
    How about instead of hamas building bombs, they build those plants and we find out? How about hamas actually establishes a coalition government with Fatah, after nearly 15 years of strong arming into power?

I keep asking this, but let me try again... If Palestinians were able to be trained and armed by Israel... have infrastructure built by Egypt, Jordan and US... have Israel withdraw from Gaza... Have Israel hand over the border to Egypt... to the point that Arafat, a Palestinian leader, receive a Nobel peace prize... all by 2004... What changed to have this momentum towards a two state solution not only halt, but go in reverse? What happened in the following years, that caused this?

Please no more “Obama won one too” bullshit... Obama was no Arafat... it’s far more significant, especially for people of Palestine, that see him as a martyr... than anything to do with Obama getting one, for not being Bush.

Edit: Oh and just to point out how obnoxious a lot of these arguments are... and since I’m the only one bringing up Arafat and insisting on Fatah get more attention... while people pointed at their corruption of letting US and neighboring states building infrastructure for Palestinians... Did any of you Google Arafat?

Here is a hint... check his death... see why he is a martyr to Palestinians... in all this shitting on Fatah as some vehicle of the west, corrupting free elections... Google... there might be a anti Israel talking point in there... but, be warned... it will hurt the argument favoring hamas, as if Fatah were some pawns of the west...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-22 at 01:43 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about instead of hamas building bombs, they build those plants and we find out? How about hamas actually establishes a coalition government with Fatah, after nearly 15 years of strong arming into power?

I keep asking this, but let me try again... If Palestinians were able to be trained and armed by Israel... have infrastructure built by Egypt, Jordan and US... have Israel withdraw from Gaza... Have Israel hand over the border to Egypt... to the point that Arafat, a Palestinian leader, receive a Nobel peace prize... all by 2004... What changed to have this momentum towards a two state solution not only halt, but go in reverse? What happened in the following years, that caused this?

Please no more “Obama won one too” bullshit... Obama was no Arafat... it’s far more significant, especially for people of Palestine, that see him as a martyr... than anything to do with Obama getting one, for not being Bush.
    What came first. Israel stealing land or Hamas? Ever consider Hamas is a direct result of Israel being shitty?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.