cuz, we got footage, of these people antagonizing peaceful worshippers but here you are, moaning about what our lying eyes are seeing.

lol, using an article by the fucking Daily Mail about Snopes being unreliable is the height of backwards bullshit.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

You guys are wasting posts on a banned alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, using an article by the fucking Daily Mail about Snopes being unreliable is the height of backwards bullshit.
    "The Daily Mail? Arguably, the best newspaper in the world."

- - - Updated - - -

Little trivia. I didn't know:

"There are several Israeli settler movements involved in pushing for Jewish worshippers to be allowed to pray at Al-Aqsa, reinforcing Palestinian fears that Islam’s third-holiest site could follow the route of the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron in the southern West Bank.

Following the 1994 massacre of dozens of Palestinians after an Israeli settler opened fire as they worshipped, the Ibrahimi Mosque was divided into days allowing Jewish prayer and days allowing Muslim prayer, as streets in the Old City were restricted for Palestinian families and businesses and reserved for settlers
    "

1994 massacre:

"On February 25 1994, a US-born Israeli military physician walked into the Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron armed with a Galil assault rifle. It was early morning during the holy month of Ramadan, and hundreds of Palestinians were crammed inside, bowed in prayer.

Baruch Goldstein, who had emigrated to Israel in 1983, lived in the Kiryat Arba settlement on the outskirts of the city. As worshippers kneeled, Goldstein opened fire. He reloaded at least once, continuing his barrage for as long as possible before finally being overpowered and eventually beaten to death. By the time he was stopped, 29 worshippers were killed, and more than a hundred had been injured."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    10,000 is just a spa day treatment. Mandatory therapy kicks in after 25,000. And if you pass 50,000, hoo boy. That's when you gotta start keeping an eye out for the guys in the white suits and the panel vans.
    Thank god I'm still in the green. lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"There are several Israeli settler movements involved in pushing for Jewish worshippers to be allowed to pray at Al-Aqsa, reinforcing Palestinian fears that Islam’s third-holiest site could follow the route of the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron in the southern West Bank.

Following the 1994 massacre of dozens of Palestinians after an Israeli settler opened fire as they worshipped, the Ibrahimi Mosque was divided into days allowing Jewish prayer and days allowing Muslim prayer, as streets in the Old City were restricted for Palestinian families and businesses and reserved for settlers
    "

1994 massacre:

"On February 25 1994, a US-born Israeli military physician walked into the Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron armed with a Galil assault rifle. It was early morning during the holy month of Ramadan, and hundreds of Palestinians were crammed inside, bowed in prayer.

Baruch Goldstein, who had emigrated to Israel in 1983, lived in the Kiryat Arba settlement on the outskirts of the city. As worshippers kneeled, Goldstein opened fire. He reloaded at least once, continuing his barrage for as long as possible before finally being overpowered and eventually beaten to death. By the time he was stopped, 29 worshippers were killed, and more than a hundred had been injured."
    There is no more unreliable major newspaper in the world than the Daily Mail. It is literally a tabloid.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    There is no more unreliable major newspaper in the world than the Daily Mail. It is literally a tabloid.
    Yeah no that was a quote from Alan Partridge

Last edited by Cringefest; 2021-05-23 at 05:14 PM.

Yeah no that was a quote from Alan Partridge

Ahh, my bad.

Well..
    They're ok, for a bunch of Arabs, am I right?
    Watch the generalization of specific problems with a journalistic practice to an entire people group. Just say no comment.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Watch the generalization of specific problems with a journalistic practice to an entire people group. Just say no comment.
    Yeah but, you know what I mean right? They can't really be trusted, don't you agree?

- - - Updated - - -

"

1994 massacre:

Look at those Palestinian terrorists, beating the guy to death! That's why Israel had to restrict their access to their own mosque and city streets.

By virtue of the fact that the IDF decided to bomb their HQ in Gaza, and also considering the absolute uselessness of western media lately, especially when dealing with this topic, Aljazeera has become my favourite source when looking for informations on the Israel/Palestine shambles.
    That was such an idiotic move from Israel. Nearly childish in its naivety. "let's bomb their building so they wont report about what we do(evil laugh)".
    This is cartoon villain content for real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Look at those Palestinian terrorists, beating the guy to death! That's why Israel had to restrict their access to their own mosque and city streets.
    Ah sure the 29 people killed was just a small thing!
    Last edited by Cringefest; 2021-05-23 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Dismiss someone without even listening or bringing any argument just because he is Jewish... Imagine practicing Joseph Goebbels philosophy 2021
    Can you even justify your behavior at this point?
    FUCKING LOL, you think anyone said ANYTHING about anyone's religion? Ben Shapiro is a fucking moron because of what he says, not what he is. This is probably the most ignorant fucking post I have seen in a long time, and I have that dumbass that has hundreds of accounts he has made the last 4 months stalking me making up bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Ben Shapiro is a fucking moron because of what he says, not what he is. .
    I think the best part about that is Shapiro is one of those who loves to whine incessantly about identity politics... And yet he'll proudly use his (and Israel's) identity as a shield against criticism of shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I think the best part about that is Shapiro is one of those who loves to whine incessantly about identity politics... And yet he'll proudly use his (and Israel's) identity as a shield against criticism of shit like this.
    Oh, absolutely, when anyone uses him as a source, just like Gateway Pundit like that one dumbass on Tiktok that I was responding about in the Biden thread, I just laugh at them for being fucking gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Ben “I can’t celebrate my friend’s gay marriage” Shabibo is all about the identity politics.
    to be fair, he thinks the same about Jewish people marrying outside of their religion.

Banging piece of journalism. If this is unreliable and unbalanced news, give me more. Because it's of a far higher quality than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post

Banging piece of journalism. If this is unreliable and unbalanced news, give me more. Because it's of a far higher quality than anything else.
    Eeeeh I guess she's a bit too dark for some though

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    to be fair, he thinks the same about Jewish people marrying outside of their religion.
    Of course he does. Considering his self confessed inability to make a woman wet, it's a minor miracle he isn't advocating marrying exclusively within one's immediate family.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Speaking of Jewish people, I am really curious if, similar to how in Israel Arabs and even Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank can buy property and collect rent from tenants and even own land and operate Mosques (Even getting free money and paid by the State to do so), are Jews allowed to buy land and own property and collect rent and even receive a government stipend for running a Synagogue in the West Bank or Gaza? I am curious how a "Non-Ethno-State" "Non-Apartied" state of Palestine operates in those matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.