Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes, if you go ham on getting boosted (either have friends for it, or rich af).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Yeah, sure.
    https://youtu.be/I1QcpBzmfjI

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    No offense, but you didn't do anything. You tagged mobs, others did the work. Pretty sure the OP isn't looking for something like this.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-26 at 02:29 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If you are gold capped like a lot of people, then yes

Ofcourse it's possible, I lvled 1-60 in 12 hours and 54 min
    Well, if you put it like that I guess it's fine to say that Musk is launching rockets into space by himself.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hit level 50 300/272/275/287 LW/BS/AID/COOK on my alliance shaman with 3 days 24 minutes played with zero boosts just now actually. (Camping steamsmith in Searing gorge while reading this thread)

With boosters or the 58 boost I am gonna say its entirely possible. Without some sort of cheese, I really dont think you can unless you aoe farm something
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2021-05-26 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Most efficient path right now with gold constraints is to boost to 52 then spam BRD then Strat/Scholo. Guildie that hit 60 spent almost 600g on 52-56 alone, and spent about that 10-50. He’ll be 60 tonight. Definitely possible, not solo, not cheap.
    2 days 19hrs /played sitting at 48...wasted some time afk and then some, definitely possible, solo, cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoLarcos View Post
    Thats unlikely

Cauthon hit 60 in 60 hours played and he is a speed leveler
    Yeah and he was doing it solo selffound. If you use his guide and are a good player with some money to prepare weapons you gonna hit 60 before that time. Depending on realm ofcourse. He was doing it on a dead one. So add some hours if you play on a full one.

I personally hit 60 after 57 hours only doing solo quest on a full realm.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2021-05-26 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah and he was doing it solo selffound. If you use his guide and are a good player with some money to prepare weapons you gonna hit 60 before that time. Depending on realm ofcourse. He was doing it on a dead one. So add some hours if you play on a full one.

I personally hit 60 after 57 hours only doing solo quest on a full realm.
    How much gold did you invest in leveling your character?

In any case thats pretty impressive, you beated one of the best levelers in the world, congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    It took a Blood Elf Paladin 14 hours to hit level 60.

June 1 is more than 14 hours away.

You have plenty of time to hit 60.
    That BE was boosted all the way. 1-60 in 14 hours is not physically possible by yourself.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That BE was boosted all the way. 1-60 in 14 hours is not physically possible by yourself.
    Yeah people saying they leveled while they're carried by boost groups is pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoLarcos View Post
    How much gold did you invest in leveling your character?

In any case thats pretty impressive, you beated one of the best levelers in the world, congratulations
    Maybe ~150g. Got me a blue weapon for lvl 19 / 30 and two heavens light at 40 when they were like 10g each. His time is more impressive tbh, without any prepared weapons and he got bad luck on his wep grind.

Sucks to play on a full realm tho. Got ahead in starting area so didnt have competition at all there, but spawns were just down everywhere in all zones since stv because people play their non draenei chars and literally unplayable in western plaguelands due to the unending army of boosted andy's.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    "The Boosting Crusade". Its honestly pathetic how boosting is so prevalent in the classic community right now. So much for "classic experience". There's no one actually just playing the game. Classic was a mistake. Like what is even the point of classic now.
    thank god boosting via dungeons didnt happen back then...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    thank god boosting via dungeons didnt happen back then...
    it did but not to this extent.

Quote Originally Posted by danki1337 View Post
    it did but not to this extent.
    thats hard to say, i think it was only less "visible", i was in guild that was making crapload of gold via boosting, some guildmates spent 6h+ a day just boosting people for gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    Is it possible to hit 1-60 at this stage before TBC?
    Got a couple of guildies reaching 60 in about 3-4 days, it all depends on your available time and drive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healzerbot View Post
    I can get access to a boosted prot pally, would it be possible to farm dungeons on that character or would it get wrecked trying big pulls without 60 gear?
    i have a boosted pally. im having major threat issues so i went ret till i can get more than started gear. then it wont be bad. no SP on boost gear and no DEF or BLK either.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah people saying they leveled while they're carried by boost groups is pretty hilarious.
    Imagine getting help from other players in an MMO, blasphemy.

Guess how I managed to get those people to help me out? My building friendships in this game over the past 15 years, imagine that, what a cheater I am.

my 2 cents as level 58 draenei shaman.

i have 2 days and 20 hours played from wednesday to wednesday. took 2 days off from work, said my gf to give me some more free time (glad she doesnt mind) and no-lifed pretty hard. didnt see friends that weekend and just did the necessary things you need to live

btw i got boosted 5 times deadmines, 5 times stockades, about 4-6 times SM and lvl49-50 in mara and "thats it". questing is soooo fucking fast rn. also i prepped like 50 quests via auctionhouse buyings which made some quests instant rewards and leveld with zygors guide (at the start with rested exp to about level 20 but i like zygors more).

Imagine getting help from other players in an MMO, blasphemy.

Guess how I managed to get those people to help me out? My building friendships in this game over the past 15 years, imagine that, what a cheater I am.
    You didn't get help, you were boosted / leveled. Tagging mobs and letting others kill them is not leveling. Congrats on your friendships you made in WoW though.

My Paladin is 49 with exactly 3 days played time right now. No lifed pretty hard, but I quested and wasn't boosted at all. You can remove 3-4 hours because of standing doing nothing, professions or traveling to get that one quest done, but most of the time I was doing quests or dungeons (didn't do any dungeon more than once besides Scarlet Monastery which I did 3x lib, 2x weaponry and 2x cathedral because of loot + xp).

It was possible to achieve 1-60 from last week on, if you start now it will be pretty much impossible to reach 60 with normal questing until Tuesday unless you're going to play 20h a day (which I wouldn't recommend).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-27 at 10:32 AM.