Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I just need her to last longer on field. Floor 12 mobs can chain stun her and kill her very fast. (and lvl 16 artifacts are a nono in this case due to reduced stats)
    Use Qiqi
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Use Qiqi
    lvl 20

May take a while.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Wish there was a way to increase realm currency accumulation rate other then the energy levels. 24/hr isn't that great when my cap is at 1,800. At that rate, it'll take 3 days before I get max, and there are plenty of reasons to show up each day aside from just the currency.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    360 coins for an item to level an artifact from 0 to 2. What a goddamn waste.

Are you supposed to use charged attack while Eula's Q is active?
    Ignore what Yunru posted regarding what to use after Q. It is completely wrong if you are looking for the most dmg.

You should do: E tap - Q - N4 - E hold - N4.
    That will net you the most amount of damage possible for the Q burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    360 coins for an item to level an artifact from 0 to 2. What a goddamn waste.
    I haven't yet done the math on what's the best items to spend your housing currency on but I'm pretty sure it's not the artifact exp stuff. Even if it came out to equal the other stuff in terms of resin spent, you are losing the chance of getting a decent artifact drop from running a domain yourself. (Which isn't the case for leylines because the drops there are always the same.) So you should only be buying the artifact exp if you only need artifact fodder, which should be no one to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Wish there was a way to increase realm currency accumulation rate other then the energy levels. 24/hr isn't that great when my cap is at 1,800. At that rate, it'll take 3 days before I get max, and there are plenty of reasons to show up each day aside from just the currency.
    Just make sure you are using all your speedups, set your housing to no invite needed and having friends speed up your crafting, logging in 2 times a day, and crafting purples and placing them after you crafted what ever rep items you could have bought for the day. If you really wanted to speed it up though you could skip crafting rep items for a couple days and only craft purples but then you are going to take a little longer to rep up then.

The friend speed boost really helps just make sure you have it set to anyone can join or they can't help you. I forget who I added from mmochampion but they didn't change it so I can't help them unless they are online to give permission. I've just been boosting myself with my alt account made 8 rep items today and 4 walls I needed for when the loadout increases.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-05-27 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Ignore what Yunru posted regarding what to use after Q. It is completely wrong if you are looking for the most dmg.

You should do: E tap - Q - N4 - E hold - N4.
    That will net you the most amount of damage possible for the Q burst.
    You are wrong here.

Its E -- Q (it resets e) -- E -- normal attack -- Hold E -- normal attack (explosion)
    You max the damage that way as you also apply de-buff ( -23% resistance) on a enemy before lightsword explodes. Rolling rime talent adds to 2 stack damage.

You fire of elemental e skill as soon as you can. Also E5 adds 2 stacks on lightfall as it attacks 2 times so its not worth the animation canceling.

You are wrong here.

Its E -- Q (it resets e) -- E -- normal attack -- Hold E -- normal attack (explosion)
    You max the damage that way as you also apply de-buff ( -23% resistance) on a enemy before lightsword explodes. Rolling rime talent adds to 2 stack damage.

You fire of elemental e skill as soon as you can. Also E5 adds 2 stacks on lightfall as it attacks 2 times so its not worth the animation canceling.
    Guide on KQM says you are wrong. /Shrug

So if you do that rotation without C2 using Paleflame you will lose the 4 set bonus before your ult procs.

You are wrong here.

Let's break this down then:

You begin with an E tap just to gain 1 stack of grimheart. Instantly after you use Q. This will provide you with 1 additional stack of grimheart and reset your E. Since we are at 2 stacks now the next E use should be the hold variant. Why we delay the E hold to after the first N4 string is because we can animation cancel with the E hold instead of using a dash.

In other words with the rotation I mentioned we will end up with 14 stacks depending on how well you played. N4 provides 5 stacks each, E hold provides 4. The total MV for the combo (including Q explosion) is:

700*2+128.18*14+627.4+627.4/2 = 4135.62% physical

392.96+153.6*2 = 700.16% cryo.

The combo you mentioned would have to be Q - E tap - N3 - E hold - N3 as anything else would push you over the 7 second duration. Your combo will net you 13 stacks.
    The total damage this combo would do is:

507.47*2+627.4+627.4/2+128.18*13 = 3622.38% physical

232.24+392.96+153.6*2 = 932.4% cryo

As you can very clearly see, the damage the combo you mentioned is dealing roughly 500% less physical damage and 200% more cryo. Since Eula will in every case be running the Pale Flame set with a phys goblet your physical damage will be dealing roughly double the amount of what an equal cryo attack would do.

All in all, your combo is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post

So if you do that rotation without C2 using Paleflame you will lose the 4 set bonus before your ult procs.
    Nah, he'll still have the 4-set bonus up. it has a 7s duration which refreshes when you use an elemental skill.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-05-27 at 08:46 AM.

You are wrong here.

Q adds a stack.

So you don't e(tap) Q e(tap) E(hold)

Either you e Q E or Q e E

Either way, it's important that you hold E after Q because otherwise, your stacked up Q won't benefit from the shred%.
    It's also why C2 is actually pretty decent on her because she gets super easy to play if you don't have any CD% reduction or ATKSPD% buffs.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-05-27 at 09:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Let's break this down then:

You begin with an E tap just to gain 1 stack of grimheart. Instantly after you use Q. This will provide you with 1 additional stack of grimheart and reset your E. Since we are at 2 stacks now the next E use should be the hold variant. Why we delay the E hold to after the first N4 string is because we can animation cancel with the E hold instead of using a dash.

In other words with the rotation I mentioned we will end up with 14 stacks depending on how well you played. N4 provides 5 stacks each, E hold provides 4. The total MV for the combo (including Q explosion) is:

700*2+128.18*14+627.4+627.4/2 = 4135.62% physical

392.96+153.6*2 = 700.16% cryo.

The combo you mentioned would have to be Q - E tap - N3 - E hold - N3 as anything else would push you over the 7 second duration. Your combo will net you 13 stacks.
    The total damage this combo would do is:

507.47*2+627.4+627.4/2+128.18*13 = 3622.38% physical

232.24+392.96+153.6*2 = 932.4% cryo

As you can very clearly see, the damage the combo you mentioned is dealing roughly 500% less physical damage and 200% more cryo. Since Eula will in every case be running the Pale Flame set with a phys goblet your physical damage will be dealing roughly double the amount of what an equal cryo attack would do.

All in all, your combo is worse.

Nah, he'll still have the 4-set bonus up. it has a 7s duration which refreshes when you use an elemental skill.
    I run her with Mona E for shatter damage bonus btw
    This is the reason i go more for the E than Q damage right now. I had monsters blink away from sword in abyss so i dont consider it to be a constant damage.

Yeah that rotation is only good for bosses that stand still.
    Good luck at hitting water heralds that keep jumping if you dont freeze them for at least a second.
    And in world most of monsters will die, before the sword falls down.
    Same problem with animation canceling. Its just not worth it.

Theoretical damage vs realistic damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Q adds a stack.

So you don't e(tap) Q e(tap) E(hold)

Either you e Q E or Q e E

Either way, it's important that you hold E after Q because otherwise, your stacked up Q won't benefit from the shred%.
    It's also why C2 is actually pretty decent on her because she gets super easy to play if you don't have any CD% reduction or ATKSPD% buffs.
    Damn so C2 is pay to win then

And yes i know Q adds a stack, but getting 80 energy is pain to consider this (normal attacks in betwen):
    E --) normal --) E ---) normal *80 energy collected* --) E hold --) Q --) e *at 2 stacks* --- normal -) E hold --) normal --) sword shatters

Damn so C2 is pay to win then
    Time for that +100% genesis crystal bonus on the €100 pack?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for that +100% genesis crystal bonus on the €100 pack?
    Not untill final day

Got my first 2 five stars within a week: Childe and Jean, so I feel like I really want to use them. Trying to fit them into my Beidou main team but just not doing well with elemental reactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Got my first 2 five stars within a week: Childe and Jean, so I feel like I really want to use them. Trying to fit them into my Beidou main team but just not doing well with elemental reactions.
    Jean is only one worth lvling. Childe is a waste of experience if you didnt whale for him and he is realy gimped down right now.

Yeah with her ulti can easy swirl mages and get rid off their shields.

Anyway some bad news. Jean skin will cost gems. Araund 20 dolars of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    How did you get Childe without his banner?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

ahh, Childe or rather Tartaglia (why the hell is that char not named the same everywhere, all I see even in the english site is Tartaglia!!)

in dagger mode under Beidou ulti can dish quite good damage, he's just a support hydro dps, you get him into play to make a few charged shot with his bow or for a limited time in dagger mode for full hydro burst, but not too long so his CD is not too much.
    though I only play him in a team if I have fire shield/core to destroy!

as for Jean, depending on if you NEED lots of healing or just a bit you can get her geared toward support (4P noblesse oblige, full att% with % healing circlet) or you gear her dps 2P gladiator/2P anemo set (physical or anemo cup depending on your preferences)

Jean was my very first 5 star char, getting her in the very first venti banner, losing the 50/50 (and since I'm not a whale, and paused the game for wow shadowland until 2nd week of april, I still don't have venti, I got back on the game juuust when his 2nd banner was finisned ^^)
    and since I had only barbara C6 as a healer (venti banner was VERY generous with her), Jean was much better since she doesn't have the "wet status problem" of barbara

with Zhongli finally avialable to me, I'm trying to switch my Jean from full support to physical dps, maybe hybrid physical/anemo, since I don't need that much heal, only when the shield break too easily because I played badly or overstayed in a big damage zone ^^

Used chongmeme to farm crimson domain before, yesterday switched to eula, difference is just embarassing
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-05-27 at 03:23 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Jean is only one worth lvling. Childe is a waste of experience if you didnt whale for him and he is realy gimped down right now.

Yeah with her ulti can easy swirl mages and get rid off their shields.

Anyway some bad news. Jean skin will cost gems. Araund 20 dolars of gems.
    so like the equivalent of 10 wishes

Used chongmeme to farm crimson domain before, yesterday switched to eula, difference is just embarassing
    Ugh.I hate that I swiped for Eula and her sword (embarrassed how much it cost to get ONE copy of the sword, but let's just say I have 1 R5 Aquila and a backup R1 just in case...). I normally don't invest in this game short of BP and Welkin, and the game has been very generous to me, but I needed Eula. Not because she's anything special, but because she's literally my old D&D character in a video game. Aristocratic knight, tall (even same color hair, although my character had much longer hair), fights gracefully rather than brutishly, and has angelic themed attacks (even though they're cryo/physical the summoned swords have a light elemental angelic look to them.

I hate that I like this game. They really need to come up with a better way to do the weapon banners. They're toxic as fuck.