Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    That ulduar set is pretty weird indeed, we have other examples of sets who cannot be completed, either the item never existed or it was simple removed from the game.

It pisses me off badly
    Shaman recolor from Serpentshrine Caverns/The Eye did this too, I think with boots. You can get the whole set, but the boots are of a slightly different shade, so they look off. Shamans have access to the normal full set, hunters ultimately don't. I felt so cheated when I realised I couldn't even pretend to be cool for a day.

Because yes, hunter sets are atrocious. There are maybe two good sets in the whole game, and by good I meanrespectably looking + plausible to be worn by hunters

Best hunter transmog is without a doubt the murloc set.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically when/if they ever add these sets into the game, People will scream about how they are being lazy and adding Old armour to the game.

Well, as a rogue at least I can say we have a few good dark (dark, not balck) leather sets. The Defias sets, Dungeon3 set, the one from Naxx25 and the Renown Necrolord set. However, we to have some "incomplete sets" like the Ulduar 25 set, which has no boots and some other pvp set from Wrath that is missing some pieces I think.

And yeah, Hunters (an mail in general) seem to always get the short stick when it comes to set design.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    it's not a conspiracy if it's right!
    There were many actually true conspiracys you know....Watergate for example

con·spir·a·cy
    /kənˈspirəsē/
    noun
    a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Everybody, almost everybody, can own a Kia Piccanto = boring and unexciting
    Very few can own a Lamborghini = interesting and exciting, even for those that will never be able to own one.

To much in WoW is easily obtainable and that goes for transmogs, pets, titles etc. It makes the game boring for normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicianna View Post
    You‘re one of the guys who believes there is a dungeon below a pizza place in DC, are you?
    I don't know this pizza guy. I just wanted to share with you that this always happens in every xpac and the reasons until today, no one from Blizzard has tried to explain it. So only theories remain. That's what we have here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    There could be a lot of reasons why this mog (which I find very cool btw) didn't make it in the game.

One of those reasons could also be that they keep it for later

Blizzard being the recycling masters they are, I doubt they would come up with new stuff if they can use something that already exists (:

Also, I agree that hunters deserve better sets in general
    Unfortunately almost 100% of these xmogs never appeared in the game. Perhaps because the theme of xpac changes a lot and there is nowhere to "fit" it. It's sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Well, as a rogue at least I can say we have a few good dark (dark, not balck) leather sets. The Defias sets, Dungeon3 set, the one from Naxx25 and the Renown Necrolord set. However, we to have some "incomplete sets" like the Ulduar 25 set, which has no boots and some other pvp set from Wrath that is missing some pieces I think.

And yeah, Hunters (an mail in general) seem to always get the short stick when it comes to set design.
    Yes, my main is a rogue and after the mythic Tier-19 and the elite season-2 I am sure that today the Rogue is the owner of the best xmog in the game.
    p.s: Jesus, do you like the Necrolord Renown leather set ?? Haha ... ok, I respect that ... but it looks like a zombie hit by a truck. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Yes, my main is a rogue and after the mythic Tier-19 and the elite season-2 I am sure that today the Rogue is the owner of the best xmog in the game.

In fact, rogue was always the owner of the best sets. In the last expansions, plate wearers have had some sick sets but prior to that pretty generic stuff and I won't even mention clothies since all the sets look like a boring robe save for very few exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    p.s: Jesus, do you like the Necrolord Renown leather set ?? Haha ... ok, I respect that ... but it looks like a zombie hit by a truck. lol.
    Yep, I have it in very high regard. It would most probably land top10 for me xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Shaman recolor from Serpentshrine Caverns/The Eye did this too, I think with boots. You can get the whole set, but the boots are of a slightly different shade, so they look off. Shamans have access to the normal full set, hunters ultimately don't. I felt so cheated when I realised I couldn't even pretend to be cool for a day.

Because yes, hunter sets are atrocious. There are maybe two good sets in the whole game, and by good I meanrespectably looking + plausible to be worn by hunters
    the major problem with shamans and hunters sets for me is how almost all mail boots look like socks, it ruins the entire transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the major problem with shamans and hunters sets for me is how almost all mail boots look like socks, it ruins the entire transmog
    Damn yes!! I had to use mismatching boots in the past just because they felt like boots and not socks. I weep when I think how good warriors have it, and how warlocks/paladins have had awesome sets since TBC.

Give me a WoW dungeon under a pizza place and I might just resubscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    The biggest problem with hunter sets is they're all gray/brown+[color]
    Yea the best thing that happened to Orc hunters in the game was Mag'har sets. Opened up so many doors for cool configurations and themes.

Honestly its a cool helm - either there was some clipping problem with it or they're saving it for later. (drust raid??) They are doing cosmetic covenant sets with 9.1 but I recall they were fairly plain