Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    2 days 19hrs /played sitting at 48...wasted some time afk and then some, definitely possible, solo, cheap.
    Yeah, that’s like 65 hours and you just passed the halfway mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    "The Boosting Crusade". Its honestly pathetic how boosting is so prevalent in the classic community right now. So much for "classic experience". There's no one actually just playing the game. Classic was a mistake. Like what is even the point of classic now.
    Classic is what you make out of it. Level a char normally, join a more casual guild that isn’t doing that world buff stuff and isn’t stacking the meta classes. There are plenty of those around.

You know who the most annoying people are? Not those boosters but those who constantly look at what others do. Look at your own plate and enjoy your own meal

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    2 days 19hrs /played sitting at 48...wasted some time afk and then some, definitely possible, solo, cheap.
    thats 67h played in one week... over 9 hrs a day. Well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Imagine getting help from other players in an MMO, blasphemy.

Guess how I managed to get those people to help me out? My building friendships in this game over the past 15 years, imagine that, what a cheater I am.
    Well, IDK if you classify tag leveling as "help" or normal. So it should not be considered as normal leveling.

It's like saying that you plowed a field with a horse with help, while your help was god damn John Deere with massive 10 row plow. - You did nothing, they did it all.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    thats 67h played in one week... over 9 hrs a day. Well.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, IDK if you classify tag leveling as "help" or normal. So it should not be considered as normal leveling.

It's like saying that you plowed a field with a horse with help, while your help was god damn John Deere with massive 10 row plow. - You did nothing, they did it all.
    I'm sure farmers using a John Deere are no "real" farmers right? They do nothing, free money.

Things evolve, methods improve and become more efficient, I am personally quite glad we're not all plowing fields with a horse anymore. In the end one thing is as real and valid as the other no matter what your opinion of the fact may be. You saying I did nothing clearly proves you don't have the slightest idea how much effort was put in this.
    Last edited by willemh; 2021-05-27 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I'm sure farmers using a John Deere are no "real" farmers right? They do nothing, free money.

Things evolve, methods improve and become more efficient, I am personally quite glad we're not all plowing fields with a horse anymore. In the end one thing is as real and valid as the other no matter what your opinion of the fact may be. You saying I did nothing clearly proves you don't have the slightest idea how much effort was put in this.
    Way to miss a point and then to talk about having no clue.
    Who was arguing the effort or the logistics?
    I would argue about this method being more efficient as for that to happen you have to level and gear other characters before you can level just one character in this way.
    It's a loophole in the old game. Is it real and valid? Sure. Is it normal and how most people do that? Fuck no therefore should not be used as an example.

Is pulling two shards and 6 other packs viable and real tactic in HoA? Yes. Is that how most people will approach it?
    Can you use yet engines as a leaf blower? Sure. It will cost a lot tho. Same your friends had their character basically locked out to help you and they couldn't do anything else.

Use some "big brain" you seem to think you have.

I asked my friend to tag level me and he told me to go fuck myself lol good times. i probably wont be 60 by launch but maybe after all these dungeon boosters gtfo of lfg i can actually find a dungeon group or ill just be behind doesnt really matter to me

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

In 1 week i make 2day /played
    i'm lvl 36, with all profession capped at 225/300, got my lvl 30 mount.
    I have lost a lot of time setting addons (custom elvui and other)
    Is my 1st char, so no gold saved, no guild, no friend.... no help....
    I use guidelime as ingame guide.
    I must say i feel i will never be 58 by portal opening but, who cares, i'm enjoing this a lot!

I'm a pretty trash leveler. Got boosted from 10 to 40 essentially, I'm 45 atm. I've been really fortunate to be playing on my friends server and he's been a huge help. My goal is just to hit 58. I have retail raid today and work friday. So essentially 2 and 1/2 days to get 13 levels. Its taking me approximately 3 hours per level, so 36 hours more. I will probably get some help in strat to boost me.

I really just want them to allow us to pay to boost draenei and bloodelf...

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Way to miss a point and then to talk about having no clue.
    Who was arguing the effort or the logistics?
    I would argue about this method being more efficient as for that to happen you have to level and gear other characters before you can level just one character in this way.
    It's a loophole in the old game. Is it real and valid? Sure. Is it normal and how most people do that? Fuck no therefore should not be used as an example.

Is pulling two shards and 6 other packs viable and real tactic in HoA? Yes. Is that how most people will approach it?
    Can you use yet engines as a leaf blower? Sure. It will cost a lot tho. Same your friends had their character basically locked out to help you and they couldn't do anything else.

Use some "big brain" you seem to think you have.
    The bold segment is what I have most issues with. Looking at leveling as a solo gameplay experience that -you- have to do by yourself and completely ignoring the fact that this is an MMORPG where the idea of making friends and playing together is the very core of the game sounds extremely silly to me. And no, having friends in this game that can help you out really isnt as rare as you make it sound. You don't need to go to the extremes I did at all, but having a single friend around that is willing to help you out really isnt that uncommon and can easily cut the time you need to level to 60 in half.

I have heard multiple people telling me that kara wont be open at release now, does anyone have any information to this? People say beacause pvp season starts later the raid will come later too.

If thats the case you have more time to level.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    It doesn't take absurd hours. I've seen several pallies on Old Blanchy that played what one would view as "normal" hours of game play they would typically play. They were all 60 by the end of the weekend.
    Rough average 1-60 by questing is 6-8 days. Pulling that off in pre patch I would constitute as absurd hours, you're logged in 50% of that week, excluding sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy2 View Post
    Rough average 1-60 by questing is 6-8 days. Pulling that off in pre patch I would constitute as absurd hours, you're logged in 50% of that week, excluding sleeping.
    during pre patch 1-60 by questing is 3-4 days played

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy2 View Post
    Pre-patch and the whole BC questing experience from vanilla experience were changed. It took less exp per level and quests gave more exp for a turn in and mobs gave more exp per kill. All of this is in comparison to the exp BEFORE pre-patch or BC hit originally and with the release of BC pre-patch. This is why new characters made when pre-patch hit leveled up faster.