Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Human Hunter in BC, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Also forgot about this one....What a bunch of retards, do they even play their games?

Ikr, I mean, wtf blizz, black fat blood elves? What are they doing with my sub money?

Those are totally not player's portrayals.

I can get the salt tho, if the game were in a better place with the community, this video might be well received or at the very least mildly ignored.
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2021-05-27 at 08:15 PM.

I liked it. I don't understand the outrage.

Guys....stop playing this crap. There are tons of games out there. Can you guys play something else?.

Stop giving money to Blizzard. When are you guys going to learn?
    I'd give them another 70 USD besides the ones i already spent on the deluxe if it means we get more music videos.

Would love if WoW did some Music videos like the stuff Lol has been doing
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2021-05-27 at 08:28 PM.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Guys....stop playing this crap. There are tons of games out there. Can you guys play something else?.

Stop giving money to Blizzard. When are you guys going to learn?
    I'm not allowed to play what I find fun?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

i see blizz released a couple new races for this trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    This is actually hilarious and great. People complaining about this is the most pathetic thing i have seen lol.

Edit: oh nvm i just remembered. Fun isnt allowed anymore. Gotta have a stick up the ass.
    I'm hyped for tBC but this advert just felt far lower in effort/quality compared to the first classic trailer:

Cameos aside, the first one had more "life" to it.

Also to the posts nitpicking about the characters, they are representing the players, not avatars.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'm not allowed to play what I find fun?
    It's just the usual #Nofunallowed is my guess.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping this would be something different from the 15th Anniversary video Blizzard put out, but guess not. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Ikr, I mean, wtf blizz, black fat blood elves? What are they doing with my sub money?

Those are totally not player's portrayals.

I can get the salt tho, if the game were in a better place with the community, this video might be well received or at the very least mildly ignored.
    I'm pretty sure they're supposed to represent the actual players behind the computers.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I liked it. I don't understand the outrage.
    there would be outrage if they literally mailed everyone a billion dollars

This ^

Please fix the damn game...Shadowlands sucks
    they tried maybe, while developing Legion, BfA or SL but then the following happened:

Developer:
    Damn, we should make WoW great again.

Ion:
    Yes, i know. But the fuck we dont know HOW!

Developer:
    Whats the problem?

Ion:
    Look at that idiots. All good ppl leave this fucked up cash cow company. We have no clue how to make good games !!!

Developer:
    But old Blizzard could do too! They werent magicans!

Ion:
    Yes, but these low paid cheap shit jerks we have now, are cheap idiots. and look at Danusers shit stories! also that greedy fat bastard BK (sorry i will not name call Bobby Kotick here, oops) told me, we have to design the game in a way most possible tokens are sold. that whole game is just a transport medium for his cash cow shit to make Blizzard billions. and the worst: we dont spend billions for good ppls and good games, but for his fat paycheck and fat share holders.

Developer:
    Ok, let me sum it up. We not wanna invest and we are not cappable for something new. right?

Ion:
    Exactly.

Developer:
    I GOT IT !!!!

Ion:
    ???

Developer:
    Just let us sell the old shit, made of enthusiastic ppl! its better than what we have and the best: it costs us not much money!!!

Ion:
    Fuck. You are right. We have a great Marketing team. Lets sell old shit as gold !!!!

Ion calls BK...

Something like this maybe happened a few years ago... maybe.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-05-27 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    except that Burger King wanted to milk the old shit too

I find it crazy how you guys manage to be mad about a video like this. It's a simple promo video for TBC... How the fuck does this have anything to do with Kotick? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Too much stuff......
    A lot of words were used, statistically some of them should be good but no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're supposed to represent the actual players behind the computers.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure as well.

Is it too hard to hire Midgets to play "Dwarvens and Gnomes"?. Blizzard doesnt like them or what?. Also a little makeup just to make a Night elf is too much to ask?...

For real, this was lazy af.
    Honestly I think your looking at this the wrong way. This is more an homage to the PLAYERS who are actually playing their characters not so much the characters themselves. So instead of Drugar the Orc running through the Dark Portal its Dug his player. Also IRL there are no factions so everyone can get together en masse and charge the portal. Like a group of cosplayers all grouped up.

Blizzard are cringelords.

As usual - the amount of diversity and wokeness is inversely proportional to quality.

Yall really think the people behind the making of this video are the same as making changes and decisions in game? Seriously? You act like its a team of 5 who do everything so if something like this is being done they cant also work on the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Yall really think the people behind the making of this video are the same as making changes and decisions in game? Seriously? You act like its a team of 5 who do everything so if something like this is being done they cant also work on the game itself.
    Um. It’s a fun little diddy to support the release of TBC Classic. Did you want Oscar worthy performances and Tony-level music?

And diversity...what? Just showing random people that is supposed to represent the player base?

So an advert that features 1 or 2 non-white, non-male persons is a “diversity push” to you? What movies do you watch? Birth of a Nation on repeat, 24/7?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."