Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Need to find something to do for 3 days....

What to do what to do? Did something stupid in WoW and now I'm in WoW jail for 3 days. How am I ever going to get my mage to 60 in classic BC before the 1st?!?!? Major suggestion to you out there reading this, don't do stupid crap that risks you getting thrown in the slammer because its not worth it lol

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    some pretty solid advice there. what did you do?

15+ Year Old Account
    It involved many choice words said to someone who was being an idiot, racist, homophobe, and overall Trump supporter conspiracy theorist/results denier in LFG chat. I should have known better but he got under my skin and I went full rage on him lol

Play Something else (not Multiplayer)
    Read a book.
    Cook something that takes long or bake something.
    Set up indoor vegetable or herbs.
    Sports
    Get wasted with a friend binge watching a series.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    It involved many choice words said to someone who was being an idiot, racist, homophobe, and overall Trump supporter conspiracy theorist/results denier in LFG chat. I should have known better but he got under my skin and I went full rage on him lol
    this is why I just ignore and move on. I don't read comments on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the exact same reason

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had most if not all chat channels turned off for over 10 years now. It's a better experience. The only chat I have consistently up is guild chat (when I'm in a guild).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

People intentionally bait so they can report and get you banned for smug glee. Dont be trollbait and just dont engage in any game.
    But to be constructive - if you wanna continue with wow you could probably still run ptr and try to improve your interface there.

last i checked blizzard doesn't mind if you attach a new wow account to your bnet account and just play on that. do server transfers exist in classic? if so you can basically pay your way out of the vacation.

buying a boost is probably cheaper though and then you can recharge the batteries for 3 days.

Anti-Trump people are so easily triggered.

Go for a relaxation meditation and train mindfullness if you're so aggressive.

Man, I hate when people are being an idiot, racist, homophobic, Trump supporter, conspiracy theorist, results denier at the same time in LFG chat.

I'm pretty sure you were a brave soldier against this abomination of a man (cuz let's face it, it can only be a man).

You go gurl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conan Exiles, Due Process, Bus Simulator 18, and Iron Conflict are having a free weekend on Steam.

Company of Heroes 2 and Little Nightmares are available for free at the moment on Steam if you want to add 'em to your Steam library.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Talk to therapist.

You clearly have some rage issues. You have to learn how to channel it properly.

What to do what to do? Did something stupid in WoW and now I'm in WoW jail for 3 days. How am I ever going to get my mage to 60 in classic BC before the 1st?!?!? Major suggestion to you out there reading this, don't do stupid crap that risks you getting thrown in the slammer because its not worth it lol
    I've had bouts of disease that incapacitated me for longer than that, you'll survive. ^^

But if you want to do something WoW-related i'd suggest thinkingbup character concepts, make them more than just tools to play a game.
    It will get you some pre-excitement and may improve your experience.

Though as a European i do feel obligated to say that Trump totally won the last election and that Trump is unironically... uh... funny? He's the US without the mask (no pun intended).
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    sit in the corner with your Dunce Hat on and think about what you did.

simple as that
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Think about your actions, what you did wrong, and what you can do to improve.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I've had most if not all chat channels turned off for over 10 years now. It's a better experience. The only chat I have consistently up is guild chat (when I'm in a guild).
    Not as easy to do in Classic when most group forming happens through those channels.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    sit in the corner with your Dunce Hat on and think about what you did.

simple as that
    I'm prone to agree with this. Any politics in open chat channels, I just report and ignore the person behind it.

Made it a BIT awkward when the dude wanted a piece that my alt got though... The salt was R E A L, so then I got to report his hastily made alt too. :3

Bruh, this is like the oldest troll in the book. I'm sorry you took the bait so hard. The dude probably doesn't even think like that, he's just amused when people like you react the way you did.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Play Something else (not Multiplayer)
    Read a book.
    Cook something that takes long or bake something.
    Set up indoor vegetable or herbs.
    Sports
    Get wasted with a friend binge watching a series.
    Was literally going to suggest half the things here before I read it.

Seconded All of the above.