Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    lol imagine believing what you just wrote.

t3 gear is on par or even better in a few slots than tbc pre-raid bis
    Only when you factor in set bonuses. Individually they aren't except some randomly itemized items.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Only when you factor in set bonuses. Individually they aren't except some randomly itemized items.
    No , not when you factor set bonus.

Check my edited post. I can give you 10 more examples like those if you want

Yeah, it's weird: /spit should be used simply on a**holes who steal your herbs/ores/quest object while you are still in combat; not really for boosters.

That's /sigh for!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait...

23 pages over hurt feelings?

We really are in trouble, folks.

t3 gear is on par or even better in a few slots than tbc pre-raid bis.

I'll even give you a few examples
    Its weird to me people min maxxing content I beat when I was 14 with no clue how to play the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    No , not when you factor set bonus.

Check my edited post. I can give you 10 more examples like those if you want
    From the ones demonstrated I'd really only argue the cloak is superior as the higher int on the items offsets your crit due to the drop in secondary stats as you hit 70 as well as max mana and regen. The chest has a set bonus but yeah sure, the shoulders are a quest reward not a drop and lower budgeted.

For other classes Str and Agi converts to AP so the higher primary stats works for them.

From what you've shown I'd agree that maybe some items are a side grade. And even then the gem slots on some items just flat out beat Naxx gear.

t3 gear is on par or even better in a few slots than tbc pre-raid bis.

I'll even give you a few examples
    Then call it a hyperbole. It will replace your T1 gear. Whatever, it has nothing to do with what I was trying to get across.

The reasoning behind the harassment is fucking pathetic. I've devised a quick FAQ to help those frustrated with the boosts.

Q. Are you getting mad that there are too many boosted andies in your BG?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

Q. Are you mad that the in-game economy is going to get fucked over by the boosted andies and their 20 accounts of profession alts?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

Q. Are you frustrated that boosted andy is going to be taking your dungeon blues or epics in a GDKP?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. Also, how are you still needing dungeon blues? Aren't all the people harassing others over the boosts already level 60 in full T3 gear?

Q. Is the Deluxe Edition mount really grinding your gears?

The point is, on Tuesday none of this will matter. Sure the boosts could benefit bots, it could also benefit people who could make large amounts of gold on the AH. But will this really kill your overall enjoyment of TBC Classic? If it does, then maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

I'm here until Tuesday, thanks MMO-Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzerdz View Post
    The reasoning behind the harassment is fucking pathetic. I've devised a quick FAQ to help those frustrated with the boosts.

Q. Are you getting mad that there are too many boosted andies in your BG?

Q. Are you mad that the in-game economy is going to get fucked over by the boosted andies and their 20 accounts of profession alts?

Q. Are you frustrated that boosted andy is going to be taking your dungeon blues or epics in a GDKP?
    A. Maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. Also, how are you still needing dungeon blues? Aren't all the people harassing others over the boosts already level 60 in full T3 gear?

Q. Is the Deluxe Edition mount really grinding your gears?

The point is, on Tuesday none of this will matter. Sure the boosts could benefit bots, it could also benefit people who could make large amounts of gold on the AH. But will this really kill your overall enjoyment of TBC Classic? If it does, then maybe you should step away from the game. Clearly you place too much importance on this pixelated entertainment option, and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way.

I'm here until Tuesday, thanks MMO-Champion!
    <3 Perfect

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the 'Andy' thing.

Is this a zoomer thing, like Chad and Stacy?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I have - countless times - these threads are chock full of people who fit that description very well, and all these similar threads, which have been around since TBC at least, are always full of em.
    Assuming it's jealousy over not being able to afford it and not anger at supporting the act of milking even a time capsule version of a game that was requested because it had less of that milking going on than contemporary Blizzard game releases is a massive cope and you know it.

Ok,
    I have leveled 4 chars to 60 without any boost.
    Now I got the deluxe edition from my sons as a birthday present.
    Am i now a boosted andy if i use the free 58 char for another option to play with a different class, or the same class but as tank instead of Heal (Paladin No. 2)?
    Should i delete the mount even if i like it? just so nobody spits on me?
    I wish all you haters would take more care of yourself, then about others and how they play the game, as long as its in a legal way its not your matter.
    There a plenty of players running around with that mount and quess what, I don'care , never did.
    Wether in classic or in retail, its not my buisiness.
    I played TBC when it came out 2007 and I will play it on June 2. See You in Outland.

Isnt the crafted sets in at p1? In that case shadoweave/mmoncloth/whatever they where called shoulders are probably a lot better.

i know for my hunter there is basicly nothing from classic thats better.

But there are some individual pieces ye

Wait. The deluxe edition has a boost too? Huh. I might actually level a 2nd 60 then.

I link it in chat to bait some madness lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    That's beyond sad.
    Tbh when tbc came out, majority of us had a lvl 60 with a couple of alts varying in level (fuck you warlock that never made it past lvl 18).
    So i really do not see the issue with being able to buy one solitary boost placing you @ the level needed to immediately jump into the content that actually peaks your interest.

On micro transactions, do i think they suck FUCK YES... does that give me the right to tell other people how to spend their coin NO..

Also on the pay to win bullshit, it's not so much pay to win as more of paying to save time... which is exactly what they designed the game towards these days, with it's Monthly Active User bullshit.
    Completely false. Majority of players didn't reach 60 before BC release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Btw, some guy /spitting you once isn't harassment. A bunch of guys /spitting you once also isn't harassment unless they coordinated to all do that simultaneously and didn't do it of their own volition.
    Harassment is long-term, a lot more overt and generally unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Btw, some guy /spitting you once isn't harassment. A bunch of guys /spitting you once also isn't harassment unless they coordinated to all do that simultaneously and didn't do it of their own volition.
    Harassment is long-term, a lot more overt and generally unavoidable.

ha·rass·ment
    /həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/
    noun
    noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments

aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "they face daily harassment and assault on the streets"

If you want we can take the example and switch it to the following:

Players face daily harassment and assault on the streets of Stormwind for riding their mounts obtained with the Deluxe Edition.

Original Store mount community reaction

Nothing new under the sun. Store mounts have been frowned on since their first incarnation. Now one is being brought out ahead of time just to milk some cash.

Never having to buy ground mounts again on any alt is a pretty minor "P2W" with quotation marks as it's a convenience rather than actual win but still.

No need to harrass. But I see no problem with just adding anyone you see with the store mount or boost gear to your ignore list. It's a good sign that they're not going to be reliable in the long run, best keep 'em out of your groups.