Poll: Season 2 KSM mount push or no?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Same here. M+ is bad this xpac and no fun. Class balance, pugging and the "community" is bad aswell.
    its not the case of ita a bad xpac for me i just dont enjoy these dungeons or timed content

Im confused, do you get the shadow dragon aswell (that dragon u get for Gladiator), or is it just the same shadow elemental thing you get now just in a different color? I just find News with a "Seasonal Reward" Picture, where u see the shadow dragon and the shadow elemental mount...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Im confused, do you get the shadow dragon aswell (that dragon u get for Gladiator), or is it just the same shadow elemental thing you get now just in a different color? I just find News with a "Seasonal Reward" Picture, where u see the shadow dragon and the shadow elemental mount...
    They haven't announced which one belongs to which achievement yet, but it's widely speculated that you'll get the recolour of the S1 KSM mount.

Glads always get recolours for new seasons in the same expansion, makes sense they'd do the same with KSM

I got the S1 KSM and will definitely attempt to obtain the S2 KSM as well. I've always been a sucker for time-limited rewards.

That said, I mostly cared about getting the S1 KSM mount because I love all the elemental looking mounts, but there's little enough difference between the recolours that I'd be perfectly fine with any one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    They haven't announced which one belongs to which achievement yet, but it's widely speculated that you'll get the recolour of the S1 KSM mount.

Glads always get recolours for new seasons in the same expansion, makes sense they'd do the same with KSM
    Okay sad, so there is no real reason to do KSM, just wanna have the dragon, but for gladiator i dont have the mates and skill, would stuck somewhere at 2,2k...

5+ Year Old Account
    I gonna push upto 23-24s so probably yeah, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I guess I am into soulless consumerism then, because I think the S2 mount looks rad.

(Also the S1 one is also basically the same colours, just more muted; it's not even that different)

But also, you know, citation needed.
    Would be neat if they at least swapped around the pvp and pve mount. That way if you only do one it feels kind of like your getting something new. I don't know I would of liked a more extreme color swap myself at the very least.

Yeah, for valor upgrades for alts.

Sadly i have no interest anymore in Mythic+.

The seasonal affix does not change enough for me to make these few dungeons relevant for more than 6 month. Just to boring to push myself to get it anymore.

It's just a recolor of an already fugly mount, so no I don't plan on getting S2 Keystone Master for the sake of the mount.

However, I do plan on doing a good amount of M+ with guildies for fun and help gearing to clear the raid and kick Sylvanas' rear. There surely will be some slots of gear where being able to upgrade M+ drops to the highest level available would be useful, so I'll likely get around to it eventually.

Will go for 20 and 15 is on the way anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    No tnx a this moment. Dived into TBC. Maybe will back for retail in Q4.

I'll get it from just doing weeklies with friends, so yeah, I'll undoubtedly get it if I don't die of old age before 9.1 releases.

Probably not. I've seen WAY more than enough of these dungeons as of 6 months ago, lipstick on a pig isn't going to help matters.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2021-06-11 at 06:56 AM.

I don't like the mount, but I'll get it eventually for sure just because I do alot of m+ on multiple classes

I stopped doing m+ outside of a single 15 in BFA. I haven't touched it at all in Shadowlands and i don't expect to start.

5+ Year Old Account
    I won't, since I hate Tyrannical with a passion. As a matter of fact, I only tanked/healed M+ Tyrannical runs for guildies... And since the guild I've been part of since early Legion has pretty much disbanded at this point, I'm really uninterested in KSM (and in 9.1 at large).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I'll see how harder/easier it is to get. I'll still do the 14s for the weekly cache, but i'll usually be around the 4/week mark. I don't care much for mounts and such, only for loot. The fact is that KSM is very near the 14s, so if it's not terrible i'm gonna do it. Plenty of guildies who like to push etc so i can help/join them doing the 15s.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Probably only if it comes passively as I do dungeons. Wont force myself to farm M+ just for that recolor.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-06-16 at 08:42 AM.

Recolor mount, hard pass just meant to put in ur collection that would be barely used then replaced by better than your previous mount. Plus M+ isn't my thing anymore since it's boring as fuck. Legion was probably the best experience mythic+ for me. Bfa and shadowlands Mythic+ are extra steps with extra steps with extra steps of additional affixes with extra bullshit with extra steps with extra steps with extra steps then slap some bs on it then with extra steps with extra steps with extra steps. Enjoy whatever you enjoy.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2021-06-23 at 11:46 PM.