Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just add "invasions" in the old azeroth zones as daily emissarys similar to how uldum and vale works just abit less grindy and more focused around catch-up gear and raw gold and keeping the cosmetics in the reward boxes as we have in shadowlands, i start crying everytime i see all the collectibles and achievements surrounding both uldum and vale... its overwhelming, especially when we had mechagon and nazja'tar just one content patch prior.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    You could always argue that back in WotLK, there was no way for DKs (or anyone, for that matter) to skip Outland, since they had to level 58-68 somewhere. But when the Cata revamp came, they could always have made all of Kalimdor/EK as 1-85 content, instead of those weird time lapses. Outland and Northrend could have remained as optional levelling paths for those who liked their respective zones. Fortunately that's something that Chromie time has somewhat fixed.
    Well that is what they should do with a world revamp... make it possible to level to level 50 in Azeroth alone...

and just keep the other expansion as extra content if people would like to check them out.

The "Chromi time" leveling system is an early version of what is gonna happen if you ask me.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I think it's because he's not confusing a person with an entire race of characters and can therefore see the obvious difference.

Anyway, I'd like an old world revamp, too. We're just after the 4th war, just as World of Warcraft vanilla was just after the 3rd war. There's never been a better opportunity to clean the world up and show the aftermath of all that's happened on our mission tables.
    There isnt much difference if you see a race the whole time or a character the whole time. At the end its overexposure while we have a ton of other races and characters that deserve some spotlight.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

true story!
    please apply all the experience in building cool zones to Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    market it as you want, a whole expansion devoted to rebooting the old world would be better than some random "new and unique" stuff

i'd pay for leveling 2-3 toons through updated Azeroth anyday
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need a revamp but I would be happy to see the world actually evolving/changing as time goes along instead of this static world we get now.

The Cataclysm happened, great, so now that time has passed how about the world heals from that?

But no send us to some new expansion and pretend the old ones don't exist anymore... because thats good game design..
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    true story!
    please apply all the experience in building cool zones to Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    market it as you want, a whole expansion devoted to rebooting the old world would be better than some random "new and unique" stuff

i'd pay for leveling 2-3 toons through updated Azeroth anyday
    Yes.... yes and more yes!!!!

Think about a revamped Gilneas with the same ideas as the zones in Kul'tiras...

Build us a new Ogre city like High Maul from WoD....

Revamp ogrimmar and stormwind with districts for each Race... since its the capitol of the facion not just the orc or human race

ecc.... and ecc.... and ecc...

it would make Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdomes sometihng like wow 2... because it would condence all of the expansions ideas into one amazing revamp....

mamma mia... this would be the dream
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    chance of wow 2 >>> chance of another world remaking, even with zidormi

I see many people say that Cata fucked the world up, and as i`ve hoped for since SL was announced, i really hope that we come back to Azeroth in 10.0 to find that time works differently in the Shadowlands, that maybe a couple hundred years have passed, and the world we come back to is a more peaceful place, where the old wounds of war and destruction have healed, where our names are written down as some of those who went into the shadowlands to save our world, but never came back.

I know this probably wont happen, but it could be a possibility and i would personally love to see it, a fresh start for our characters of sorts.

seeing how "hard" they work on shl i hardly doubt they got energi for things outside Shl.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    With how badly Cata fucked up the world, no thank you.
    No, it didn't. Cata improved the old world a lot. Y'all just whiny.

Id sooner just see the game thrown into a f2p model and them come out with a new WoW with a new engine and better graphics. Then they could add in systems like player housing, maybe a new combat system where its controller optimized and bring it to consoles.

I don't know about "desperately", but I would like to see a HD upgrade to the entire game. Much like how character models were updated in WoD, and progressively over time and into the present day.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Nah, unless they come up with something like wow 2, being something like vanilla but with improved graphics and then release the same expansions over and over, so they can dedicate real time to the zones and make sure they will be used, Then I doubt it's ever happening again.
    I prefer a new MMO "Universe of Starcraft" instead of wow2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    I don't know about "desperately", but I would like to see a HD upgrade to the entire game. Much like how character models were updated in WoD, and progressively over time and into the present day.
    I never really understood why they havn't done this to begin with. Just update the old tree textures and stuff - surely can't be that much work??
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by hortrorog View Post
    No, it didn't. Cata improved the old world a lot. Y'all just whiny.
    Maybe it's just me, but i dislike the state of the cata zones, they were fitting while Cata was current content, but this "permanently being on fire" state isn't exactly the best thing for those "evergreen zones" (technically they're not evergreen, but when you don't update something in over a decade, the term is fitting).

You go to Ashenvale, it's not a serene forest, it's a perpetual warzone with a giant volcano in the middle.

All those solutions are half-assed. The game should have been rebooted since at least WoD. An entirely new game without expansions behind it anymore.
    The old players with an obsession with their achievements shouldn't bother either because they could have held feats of strenghts to show off.
    For the rest that still can't stand it: put them into a "meta-classic" wow server.

Cata already ruined most zones, why would we need another one?

I think a revamp is more likely then WoW2, such a project would be expensive and a massive risk. They already failed to create a new MMO (Titan), with a wow2 they need players to convince to buy the new thing, losing all progress they made with the current game also loosing their characters they played for 15 years. On top of that is the risk of producing such a big game, which can always fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Cata already ruined most zones, why would we need another one?
    Can only get better from there!
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-05-31 at 05:58 PM.

I still want the option to timewalk back to the classic zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamb View Post
    This is absolute bullshit. The main game pretty much never mentions homosexuality or transgender people, but you think it's being forced upon you. It's a fucking world where an orc can produce a kid with a dranei, despite both originating from different planets, but the idea that someone might be attracted to a person of the same gender just kills it for you. Elves and humans can make a kid, despite having no common ancestor, but you don't question that. But hey, lets use an outdated slur against people born with disabilities to prove how great we are at stories.

Erm.... beside rage issues, you have issues with basic biological knowledge.

Different sexes can reproduce. Even if they are different races (dog cross-breeding for example).

2 same sexes can't reproduce.

I know this is off topic. But I just felt need to let you know this.

On topic now. It is more than forced upon players. Did you even finish main campaign of 9.0? Ardenweald? Yes? No?