Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I thought that was nice and fun and something we could all enjoy.
    Naturally I had to go to the comments to see just how some toxic members of this community would turn this into something bad....yup, you did not disappoint. Kudo's, you really are the worst of the worst :')

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I'm not salty, I loved the video. I just thought that bit was funny and wanted to make the comment before someone else did.
    I'm aware, i just wanted to give more context since this forum doens't have automatic multiple nested quotes.

By the way, I liked the video. Of all the things you could criticize Blizzard, this one isn't it. Gives a bad look to the already frowned upon community.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    I do not think he realized that those were the players and not the characters.
    also the fact warriors can use staves and bows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxblow View Post
    With all that money they spent on doing this, they could have hired a junior to take care of the bots ingame.
    they literally just banned a massive amount of bots... my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I saw more black people than elves in this video.
    That's because activision/blizzard is woke as fuck

finally a new world worst ode!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they literally just banned a massive amount of bots... my dude.
    I still find it hilarious that they think like one or 2 dudes sitting there 8 hours a day banning bots will solve the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Did you uh quote the wrong person? I made no mention of diversity either way. Did not complain about the quality of the vid either. My point is to people complaining they released this at all instead of fixing the game not understanding both can be done at the same time.
    Yeah I think I did. My bad.

Stupid phone.

- - - Updated - - -

And that’s cool. You know why?

Black people are real, and elves aren’t.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

None of the people in this video are anything other than actual people none of them are trying to be wow races. I dont know why this is a difficult concept for you to grasp it is like elementary school obvious. They are simply the actual people playing the game dressed up like their avatars not the races of their avatars.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Of all the things you could criticize Blizzard, this one isn't it. Gives a bad look to the already frowned upon community.
    The community is fueled by rage and negativity. They love to complain.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

The WotLK one should have Henry Cavill show up as Arthas

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Great . I like similar things)

- - - Updated - - -

Ron , its you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I kinda get classic since the old world isn't ingame but Outland...? It's still there
    It wasnt made for you then?

Is it really that difficult to understand that different people want different things?
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2021-06-01 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    As usual - the amount of diversity and wokeness is inversely proportional to quality.
    I'm glad we have people who just can't help themselves and post the real reason why they dislike it. Too many women and non-whites
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'm glad we have people who just can't help themselves and post the real reason why they dislike it. Too many women and non-whites
    Please dont start this shit- I'm so tired of this woke debate and i'm guessing a lot of other people are aswell. it always end up in racism of all types, bigotry of all types and people getting angry.
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2021-06-01 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Please dont start this shit- I'm so fucking tired of this woke debate and i'm guessing a lot of other people are aswell. it always end up in racism of all types, bigotry of all types and people getting angry.
    I will post whatever I want and I don't need an approval from a random forum troll.

Racism and hate has to be pointed out and shunned whenever possible. That's how we are getting rid of it worldwide. If anyone has started anything, it's the racists and sexists exposing themselves in this thread, which is always a pretty sight to marvel at.

The tbc mini movie is clearly being disliked for hate reasons, not because of the actual quality or "it being cringe" as pretty much all cinematics for wow ever are pretty cringy to an average person.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Please dont start this shit- I'm so tired of this woke debate and i'm guessing a lot of other people are aswell. it always end up in racism of all types, bigotry of all types and people getting angry.
    1. They didn't start it the person they quoted did.

2. Victims of racism and bigotry don't get to have a break from it no matter how tired of it they are. Getting to ignore it is a privilege (I know I know scary word) of being not affected by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The tbc mini movie is clearly being disliked for hate reasons, not because of the actual quality or "it being cringe" as pretty much all cinematics for wow ever are pretty cringy to an average person.
    I think it's probably both. I found it kind of cringy (though I know that comes with the genre a lot), but also at this point I'm pretty jaded that anything seemingly intended to be wholesome or fun and silly like this isn't just some kind of weird shit cooked up in a marketing board room by an out of touch company looking to milk it's cashcow as much as they can.
    Last edited by Zylos; 2021-06-01 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    1. They didn't start it the person they quoted did.

2. Victims of racism and bigotry don't get to have a break from it no matter how tired of it they are. Getting to ignore it is a privilege (I know I know scary word) of being not affected by it.

I think it's probably both. I found it kind of cringy (though I know that comes with the genre a lot), but also at this point I'm pretty jaded that anything seemingly intended to be wholesome or fun and silly like this isn't just some kind of weird shit cooked up in a marketing board room by an out of touch company looking to milk it's cashcow as much as they can.
    Its interesting because i see a lot of people jumping that bandwagon when they hear the words diversity and wokeness spoken about in a not 100% positive light.

You can definitely be against wokeness, and in some situations against the political aspect of diversity without being a bigot and a racist. Remember that this forum is full of non americans aswell.

I know the forum mods are all about this though and i'l likely end up being banned again for nut jumping on that wagon - but i'm not gonna sit by and let feely ideals win over facts.

Also interesting how getting called a troll on this forum no longer = an infraction. I'l keep that in mind - ty mods.

Edit:

Also i love seeing Blizzard go back to its silly/fun roots. Fuck the haters. More goofy content please.
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2021-06-01 at 08:48 PM.