Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will agree that seeing all this shit as if Deathwing just escaped and Cata is about to happen is really weird while leveling up, literally 8 years later.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Erm.... beside rage issues, you have issues with basic biological knowledge.

Different sexes can reproduce. Even if they are different races (dog cross-breeding for example).

2 same sexes can't reproduce.

I know this is off topic. But I just felt need to let you know this.

On topic now. It is more than forced upon players. Did you even finish main campaign of 9.0? Ardenweald? Yes? No?
    A male human cannot reproduce with a female fish.

The relationship between Human and Elf is even more distant than between a human and a fish.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    Revamp ogrimmar and stormwind with districts for each Race... since its the capitol of the facion not just the orc or human race.
    If anything, Org/SW should go back as purely orc/human capitals and nothing more. There are other cities in the world, and they are much more attention-worthy at this point, my favourites examples would be Exodar/Silvermoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    You don't want a new revamp because you prefer the cata revamp which u hate. You are weird.
    The Cata revamp fucked up the world, demonstrating the devs' incompetence at revamps. Another revamp would only cause more damage. Do try to follow the logic before you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I think it really does need a revamp.

Wow needs it, to make sure everything is as awful and shit as the past 3 expansions, can't have content that's still decent and possibly relevant out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    The Cata revamp fucked up the world, demonstrating the devs' incompetence at revamps. Another revamp would only cause more damage. Do try to follow the logic before you post.
    this is the mindset of someone who actually thinks wow's lore isn't fucked beyond repair or recognition, and I disagree with that. Wow's current lore is even a bigger mess than it already was going to be during cata, and there is no way of going back on that.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    A male human cannot reproduce with a female fish.

The relationship between Human and Elf is even more distant than between a human and a fish.

Male human and female fish are 2 different animals.

Male white and female black are 2 different RACES. In-game that would be (example given) male human and female elf. Or male elf and female human.

You still can't breed humans and fishes in game. Even if they are different sexes.

You could breed human (fe)male and dwarf (fe)male IRL. Just for the record...

Why do any of you care? Most of the time, this place is filled with people saying how bad leveling is, and how much they don't like doing it, and why do they have to do it all the time. And do that many of you get this excited about your old high school being renovated, or a bank you used to go ten years ago, or a restaurant you haven't eaten at in years? Who cares what zones we never go to are like at this point?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Male human and female fish are 2 different animals.

Male white and female black are 2 different RACES. In-game that would be (example given) male human and female elf. Or male elf and female human.

You still can't breed humans and fishes in game. Even if they are different sexes.

You could breed human (fe)male and dwarf (fe)male IRL. Just for the record...
    Human and elf are two different species.
    As much as they are called "different races" they are different species.
    One is descended from trolls and the other from steel golem.

10+ Year Old Account
    With how badly Cata fucked up the world, no thank you.
    Cata 2: MORE LAVA. Except Silvermoon and Exodar. Still safe, undamaged. Barrens is split into quarters. Thousand Needles is even deeper underwater, there are anglerfish and giant squid on the race track. Ashenvale Forest is now literally covered in Teldrasil's ashes, name was prophetic. Alterac Mountains are just gone, no one will miss it.
    Last edited by Selastan; 2021-06-01 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree but with the way leveling works now and chromie time I think Blizz has basically said nope not going to happen. I can't see another revamp coming unless we get a WoW 2 after a significant time jump.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    this is the mindset of someone who actually thinks wow's lore isn't fucked beyond repair or recognition, and I disagree with that. Wow's current lore is even a bigger mess than it already was going to be during cata, and there is no way of going back on that.
    I'm assuming you mean the person to whom I was replying, because the lore has been shot to shit since Tirion's Funfair in Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Your logic is flawed. And how do you know another revamp will cause damage. Did you consult your crystal ball?
    Not all the changes done to WOW were bad.
    Last edited by Soimu; 2021-06-01 at 08:12 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Your logic is flawed. And how do you know another revamp will cause damage. Did you consult your crystal ball?
    Not all the changes done to WOW were bad.
    Considering how the current batch of devs seems much more prone to destroying stuff rather than building it up, as Tirisfal or (especially) Teldrassil show, I can't help but to share @Feanoro 's concern - as much as I'd love to see a revamp, but certainly NOT Cata-style.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Yep, right there with ya.

The new zone they made as a bandaid feels cheap at best compared to what they could be making.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they need to do with another revamp is basically UN-destroy the world.

The issue with Cataclysm is that, while it updated many areas of the world, it left them in these perpetual states of limbo where some giant battle is raging or some natural disaster is ongoing and, despite the players effectively settling whatever issue is at hand through some quest chain, said battle or natural disaster just keeps right on a-goin, giving the player zero ultimate feel of having positively affected the world.

Show how the world has healed and changed in the last 10 years. Not show it in a perpetual state of dated disarray.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz needs to seriously revamp EK + Kalimdor quests and fuck what the community thinks. Hell, they should regularly do that every other expansion.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the last revamp literally took the world out of world of warcraft. you cannot count on the devs to deliver anything of quality. Theyve been phoning it in hard since woltk

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    The game needs content that sends us around in the existing world.
    Then people would complain about re-hashed content and how much they want to go to new places. Then they'll complain the new places "don't belong in WoW, give us real WoW stuff in the real world."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Please, no more Cata again. Unless they do it with phasing like things are now. I wish they would undo Cata with the ability to phase back to classic.

They could definitely afford a few interns to just sort these little inconsistencies and correct them.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.