Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    So was 9.1 abandoned so they can pump out Classic or what? I am really confused at this point. Are we having a second Tanaan jungle? Will it be WORSE than Tanaan jungle? This is ridiculous at this point, where is 9.1?
    Yep. 9.1 is canceled sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Imagine the incursions in BFA but we go into revamped old world zones, doesn't even need to be necessary always faction-based... but I think that's pretty cool to force some open world pvp by putting a lot of player into a zone.
    Its would be like the BFA mission table stuff but we would actually do the missons with our characters...

BFA had some good ideas, the warfront areas provided a lots of content with toys, mounts and one off quests, but I think it would have been better if it was more like the incursions with both factions in the same zone at the same time. (Instead of switching it around)
    Like every few days we go into another zone and have unique stuff there that you can only do during the event time.

Personally I think they don't even need to make these areas into proper leveling zones if that would make them worse for endgame, but I don't see a problem to have both.
    WoW could have infinite years worth of content with this approach. Maybe in the future, when they soft-sunset the game, and stop making expansions, they can revamp an old zone two or three times a year, Arathi style, give it a self-contained quest campaign not necessarily linked to some overarching threat - it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Crazy how that's their biggest release this year when it comes to World of Warcraft...

- - - Updated - - -

I really think it's only inevitable in our heads. Don't get me wrong, I wish and hope for a world revamp. But it just isn't worth it. Who profits by a world revamp? Maybe it would work if the entire world is scaling and any zone can be a max level zone with world quests. But as long as every revamped "old world" zone is just for leveling, it's pointless to revamp it. Instead of revamping 5 old zones they just could create a completely new zone which everybody has an interest in. It's just time and effort don't match the outcome when it comes to a whole world revamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much d'accord with this release schedule.
    It is their biggest release this year for WoW. They also know they cannot push Retail far too back, or else shit's gonna suck.

Mid-Late June Release. That's still my theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    So was 9.1 abandoned so they can pump out Classic or what? I am really confused at this point. Are we having a second Tanaan jungle? Will it be WORSE than Tanaan jungle? This is ridiculous at this point, where is 9.1?
    They never abandoned shit. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Are people that scared of challenges in this game? New version require more to do, but also gives some flexibility and will end situation where you can't find people for your key cause it's 'wrong' week. Every change has ups and downs.

As for reward I agree, mount recolor is not enough. I would love transmog set with every piece awarded after you climb another 200-300 rating.

And Blizz attend summer games festival on 10th, best way to remind about SL to bigger crowd. You seriosly think there will be still BC hype 10 days from now?
    Well not really, thing is I don't usually play a lot in the Tyranical weeks because it's whenever I have overtime on weekends lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Can’t wait for the new build inc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Can’t wait for the new build inc.
    M+ affix
    Final chapter
    Third lfr wing??
    Leggo reworks and tuning

That should be it

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    M+ affix
    Final chapter
    Third lfr wing??
    Leggo reworks and tuning

That should be it
    Don’t forget the Music

- - - Updated - - -

I love this. Amazing art. Also confirms some stuff:

The Titans can change their size.

And Sargeras never solo’d the Titans. He and his Legion teamed and overwhelmed them. Makes Sargeras fightable ngl, and it also kinda makes the Eternal Ones appear less weak.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Well not really, thing is I don't usually play a lot in the Tyranical weeks because it's whenever I have overtime on weekends lol
    With this scoring system they could as well give us choice for these 2 affixes when you put a key (still that would create potential issues), but sadly I don't think many people has similar problem to yours.

That's problem with games like WoW, you fix one problem, two more issues pop out.

Blizzard hasn’t officially talked about their own Raider IO just yet, did they? I mean we haven’t had a bluepost that clearly explains how the system works etc. - and there was no chance to give real feedback on that. At least when I can believe what Taliesin just said in his newest video. Guess this will be a huge factor for upcoming tuning and it only can start when players had the chance to discuss and give feedback.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Nyel looks like you overestimated TBC popularity. On twitch it had around 433k viewers on peak (unless it will grow again). For comparison SL - 948K, Classic - 1140K.

Unless there is some factor I don't know, these numbers should corelate with popularity. Still enough to make this worth, but it's not fresh expac.

(For people reading it - don't treat it as some jab towards TBC - have fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard hasn’t officially talked about their own Raider IO just yet, did they? I mean we haven’t had a bluepost that clearly explains how the system works etc. - and there was no chance to give real feedback on that. At least when I can believe what Taliesin just said in his newest video. Guess this will be a huge factor for upcoming tuning and it only can start when players had the chance to discuss and give feedback.
    It’s up for testing
    That’s where the feedback comes from

- - - Updated - - -

So we can’t really assume we know how difficult s2 will be for the new affix but you figure the current +15 will be the new +10 and increase the players stats by 30% (I hate this power creep btw) not factoring set bonuses or trinkets or legendaries

Some classes scale extremely well and will start to shine like druids while others will fall behind like monks

Unless the new affix is something that is more difficult than prideful I doubt the extra 15s will be as difficult as they are now

No build today?

No build today?
    I didn't really expect it especially with TBC Classic launching tonight.

Probably best to not overload things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I didn't really expect it especially with TBC Classic launching tonight.

Probably best to not overload things.
    *looks at CS twitter* too late

*looks at CS twitter* too late
    I'll be honest, I've been busy with my D&D campaign finale all evening, but I should've known better than to say that and not check things first.

That bad, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I'll be honest, I've been busy with my D&D campaign finale all evening, but I should've known better than to say that and not check things first.

That bad, huh?
    Even ignoring the ddos

Taking everyone from two continents and shoving them in one zone is a bad idea

Don’t forget the Music

- - - Updated - - -

I love this. Amazing art. Also confirms some stuff:

The Titans can change their size.

And Sargeras never solo’d the Titans. He and his Legion teamed and overwhelmed them. Makes Sargeras fightable ngl, and it also kinda makes the Eternal Ones appear less weak.
    Wait a sec, why are pit lords present during the battle with the Pantheon at Nihilam if they were recruited by Kil'jaeden long after that?

It’s up for testing
    That’s where the feedback comes from
    When you don't know how any of this new system works it's hard to give feedback, isn't it?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-06-02 at 08:18 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Even ignoring the ddos

Taking everyone from two continents and shoving them in one zone is a bad idea
    Oh yes, that, I had forgotten that.

Not the same expansion but I still vividly remember being stuck in that damn gyrocopter Alliance-side in MoP's starting area. Eternally flying a figure 8.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Still think 10.0 is a new designed world?
    Honestly... I dont care anymore, but the truth of mattetr is that Shadowlands is already a new disigned world and it sucks. Do we realy want a new world again cus msybe we like it then?? I dont think so.

If 10.00 is void world i think players will dropp even faster. (my prediction) The alien worlds just have less appeal and less lore then Azeroth... so that will always feel like: we just csme up with this and boy you guys gonna dig what we came up with... so new lore gets added, but doesnt feel natural or connected. Specially when things are suppose to be old. It just feels odd and not right. We all know they just made that shit up.
    One of Shadowlands critique that we have seen is: new lore, altho the chracters are suppose to be ancient, when they are invented 1.5 years ago. People dont connect that well with the story. Etc etc. So a new allien world isnt magically fixing that that gap.

If 10.0 comes around and will purely focus on a differnt planet I dont think I would like it. Shadowlands proved that for me already.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-06-02 at 11:56 AM.