Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Horde constantly shitting on the Aliance since Cata, nuking and burning cities (Theramore, Teldrassil, Lordaeron) and game is Ali biased.. yee sure dude
    jeez, thank god aliance didnt attack single horde city in the meantime... its not like two (technicaly 3 if we count nighthold which is in nightborne capital) capital cities were raids...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    According to Statistics,

16% of total realm pops are Blood Elves.

About 5-7% for Orcs/Tauren/Undead/Trolls.

Blood Elves, the one core non-monstrous race on Horde, is literally three times as popular than the competition, basically making up nearly half of the Horde by itself.

You can prefer the monstrous angle if you want, hell I do too, but the non-monster options are strictly more popular.
    thing is blood elfs in TBC actualy WERE the bad guys, not sure when they changed them to pointy eared humans, but for example paladins were getting their power by siphoning naaru and shite like that

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Counter there is horde bias. lets go point by point.

better cities:
    you still have: silvermoon, lorderaon is blight but undead can live there after its cleaned, ogrimmar, thunder bluff, dezalor, suramar, high mountain, goblin city.
    Alliance has: exodar, iron forge, stormwind, boralus and mechagon.

So number wise you win. But lets look at the qaulity. I think you mean looks, functionality etc. Both exodar and silvermoon cross eachother out in both regards. Would give silvermoon being more pretty award. But i not.

So that leaves ironforge, stormwind and boralus and mechagon. The last one is still not really there yet after its civil war. Boralus and dezalor also cross each other out.

So that leaves ironforge and stormwind vs lorderaon, ogrimmar, thunder bluff, suramar , high mountain and goblin city. Yeah even if half the horde ones suck. if the rest is still on par with the alliance . the horde wins this one easy.

1 point for the horde

better characters: Depens on what you call better. Yes we have more alive ones. But the amount of story/use of them is way less then the horde. In the last few expansions i have spent more time with thrall, saurfang, sylvannas then i have with any alliance leader. But ours are still alive.
    I would call this one a draw.

more development:
    what does this even mean? allied races you get all new druids forms that where really new and not just reskins. Story wise you are also infront on many aspects. So be more clear...what do you mean with that? Last few expansions its been about horde cities getting raided, horde attacking , horde heroes and horde villians?

more zones: euuhhh what? you have the whole of kalimidor after the burning of teldrassil and destroying ashenvale/darkshore. And you have the top part of EK 2. So you have 1 continent + some zones on the other ones. So you win that with ease.

1 point for the horde

better immersion: Again a very what does this even mean story. I guess you mean, the story draws you in more. Has more to do with you as a faction. Yeah there i think it is a bit better for the alliance.

1 point for the alliance

better world building: again, huh? your kidding right? We are mostly just there to push the horde story forward. Anduin was just there to open the gate for saurfang. It was saurfangs quests. In most big lore things the alliance can be replaced by a random faction in the last few expansion. The horde can not.

other point for the horde

and is generally hailed as the cradle of civilisation on Azeroth: both lore and non lore wise that would be the trolls.

1 point for the horde

so 4 vs 1. horde wins. hell better racials ( even blizzard said at last blizzcon there is something off there :S).

your wish list:

a huge boost in their leader cast. I agree, but the alliance needs more stories around there hero's. This expansion is the first 1 in a while where both factions are dealing with a alliance hero. And hell he is being mind controlled by the bad guy and has only shown up in some cutscenes. While the horde boss is a full on raid boss using the alliance hero as a Add :S:S

a new style of architecture for the race who used to be savages. wait what? If you do not like the look, do not join the horde. the horde is about that look. And btw silvermoon?

the remaining parts of the core races to join the playable Horde. In this case the Gurubashi tribe, the Amani tribe, the Grimtotem tribe and the remains of the dark and fel Horde. i agree. But the same could be said for allliance. Wilde hammer dwarfs, high elves. And dude..you guys atleast got your trolls and upright orcs etc. We got zealot space goats and emo discarded blood elves ( oohh and fat humans).

being allowed to kill some Alliance heroes so that the blue team suffers real defeats. Varian, and just got teldrassil burned to a crisp. Several of our well know alliance members where killed in darkshore. Suffer real defeats. Have you even played BFA? we pretty much lost most of the time there.

do these Blizzard and the game counts as being fixed. nope even more bias for the horde then. I think you should really play a alliance hero from 0 to 60 and do all the lore stuff. believe me i have done it for both sides. and some of your list is just really BS.
    I much prefer the horde experience to the alliance. And i think the majority of the playerbase that regularly and esriously plays this game would also agree.. If the alliance was that rosy, most people would be on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, this should be in the general forum, not the lore forum.

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Horde constantly shitting on the Aliance since Cata, nuking and burning cities (Theramore, Teldrassil, Lordaeron) and game is Ali biased.. yee sure dude
    Don't forget the 10 different story arcs about Horde identity crisis with high quality rendered cinematics.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Blizzard has favoritized the Horde since the game originally came out, and on the rare occasion the Alliance gets a little attention, the Horde whines and complaims like little kids just because they aren't the center of the universe.

I know the Horde players are generally around 13-16 years old but seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    Blizzard has favoritized the Horde since the game originally came out, and on the rare occasion the Alliance gets a little attention, the Horde whines and complaims like little kids just because they aren't the center of the universe.

Flaunting your old age when discussing a game for teenagers is not what I'd consider a winning move. If anything those players' opinions have bigger merit since they are the target audience.

yeah, theres nothing more mature than calling others children...

This is so true. Blizzard felt htey had to make the horde centre stage to attract more players to it. t he interesting thing is, once the horde caught up, then took the lead, this never stopped, and the gap keeps widening, but blizzard fiegn "we don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it" - /roll eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Naah Horde need to go back to the old days, when they where the "evil" choice and that was accepted and even a big part of why some people picked them.
    This has never been a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I mean, you gotta let the alliance have something. Horde has the playerbase, Alliance would be nothing without the story bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    The Alliance won. The Horde lost. Alliance bias ruins the game.
    There is no "bias", especially "Alliance bias". And many of your points are not only subjective, but also seems to have some nebulous and sometimes completely arbitrary definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Here we are in Shadowalnds and still none of the problems the Horde has are fixed.
    Alliance has:

better cities
    better characters
    more development
    more zones
    better immersion
    better world building
    and is generally hailed as the cradle of civilisation on Azeroth.

Horde always gets shafted and ends up holding the short end of the stick. If we want to make the game equal we need to give the Horde a huge boost.

Horde needs:

a huge boost in their leader cast.
    a new style of architecture for the race who used to be savages.
    the remaining parts of the core races to join the playable Horde. In this case the Gurubashi tribe, the Amani tribe, the Grimtotem tribe and the remains of the dark and fel Horde.
    being allowed to kill some Alliance heroes so that the blue team suffers real defeats.
    do these Blizzard and the game counts as being fixed.

For the Horde! Lok’tar!
    This is just your personal subjective view. There's probably as many people believing in horde bias as there are in alliance bias.

If you don't like Horde, which it seems that is the case from your post, try to play Alliance instead.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    jeez, thank god aliance didnt attack single horde city in the meantime... its not like two (technicaly 3 if we count nighthold which is in nightborne capital) capital cities were raids...
    And you would be incredibly dishonest if you did count Nighthold since the nightborne were not part of the Horde at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And you would be incredibly dishonest if you did count Nighthold since the nightborne were not part of the Horde at the time.
    and i didnt count it, just put it as note in brackets, as the discusion is about aliance/horde bias and atacks on the cities, so raid happening in city that is was or will be capitol of one side is worth mentioning...

and i didnt count it, just put it as note in brackets, as the discusion is about aliance/horde bias and atacks on the cities, so raid happening in city that is was or will be capitol of one side is worth mentioning...
    It's not. Attacks on territories that were not part of any given faction at the time of the attack should not be part of a discussion about "perceived bias against said faction." Especially since the owners of the aforementioned territories were a separate faction on its own, hostile to both the player factions. Doing so only reveals your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's not. Attacks on territories that were not part of any given faction at the time of the attack should not be part of a discussion about "perceived bias against said faction." Especially since the owners of the aforementioned territories were a separate faction on its own, hostile to both the player factions. Doing so only reveals your bias.
    as i said i did not count it, just mentioned it as it is noteworthy... and somehow you did not react at all to dude i respond to mentioning HORDE city (lordaeron) among alliance targets... so yeah, sure, this discusion shows bias... just not mine...

as i said i did not count it, just mentioned it as it is noteworthy... and somehow you did not react at all to dude i respond to mentioning HORDE city (lordaeron) among alliance targets... so yeah, sure, this discusion shows bias... just not mine...
    Because I was responding to you. If you have to resort to "whataboutism" now, it only undermines your position, because it's basically an admittance of guilt, as if saying "yeah, I did it. But so did that guy over there."

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Flaunting your old age when discussing a game for teenagers is not what I'd consider a winning move. If anything those players' opinions have bigger merit since they are the target audience.
    13-16y olds are the young adult audience? Huh, that's odd. Thought those would be older.

7+ Year Old Account
    ayyy lmao
    A Grazrug thread

Move on people, this person isn't interested in your opinion. They are merely roleplaying an angry orc
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    ayyy lmao
    A Grazrug thread

Move on people, this person isn't interested in your opinion. They are merely roleplaying an angry orc
    The Horde will rise again and purge the Alliance from the face of Azeroth.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-06-03 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually want horde get treated like alliance for once, ie ignored
    horde is focused to be fucked, anyone who isn't human is getting light spot to show how better humans are, check gnomes, no one talking about them
    I have zero faith in blizzard, i want gnome treatment, just ignore we exist, no more capital to be raided, no more warchief to be loot piniata, no more bad or good or misunderstood or fucking MORALLY GREY characters, blizz ignore us, make next exp purely alliance, make it so nelfs or draenei are evil because they don't suck humans dick good enough, turn IF to a raid capital and make us beat the shit out of Moira for lolz, and forget that horde exist for just 1 exp

rereading this thread, it seems most ppl missing the strangely obvious sign imo, blizz don't favor alliance nor horde, they favor humans massively since ages, u can argue that 2nd spotlight is orcs but even if that is true (which isn't, orcs fell since WoD) they are miles away from humans focus

most alliance players are right if they don't main (or care about) humans, u are ignored, u exist only to show how amazing humans are, when a 16 years old anime boy king teach a 10k years old nelf about patience, u know u exist just to be fucked by humans
    Last edited by sam86; 2021-06-03 at 02:07 PM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power