Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    basement dwellers

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I think Brutallus will fall over from class stacking if anything else. At least the guild on my server never did a whole lot of class stacking.
    Think about it. Imagine they have 5 raids clearing T6 on farm.
    Sunwell rolls around.

They could easily be fielding 3 warglaive rogues, 7 geared warlocks, 7 geared hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Grats on a world.... Um. Did this not happen like years ago?
    Classic TBC launched on Tuesday so no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yuze View Post
    World first on content released 8 years ago? Is this some kind of joke? How is it a world first in any way?
    Classic TBC launched on Tuesday. You're thinking of regular TBC. Honest mistake.
    Last edited by crewskater; 2021-06-03 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Think about it. Imagine they have 5 raids clearing T6 on farm.
    Sunwell rolls around.

They could easily be fielding 3 warglaive rogues, 7 geared warlocks, 7 geared hunters
    That's the other thing, with alts carrying their specific classes, they could easily be doing split runs to try and funnel as many warglaives to their characters.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Oh boy, looking at the log's for the fights.. Healers only had to press 1-3 buttons in TBC? Lol wtf? I started playing in Cataclysm, did not know the game was so damned simpleton back in the day.. Taking a look at the mages logs for the raid fights.. 1 button? LOL wtf? Zero difficulty level at all in TBC.. literally face roll the game with 1-3 buttons? Does not compare to modern wows difficulty AT ALL. As for world firsts? Those happened when TBC launched 15 years ago, and the bosses died for the first time ever. That can only happen in modern wow now with new content. This is just old content being cleared fresh, not WF at all. 3 button game..
    Last edited by EvilHakik; 2021-06-03 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakik View Post
    Oh boy, looking at the log's for the fights.. Healers only had to press 1-3 buttons in TBC? Lol wtf? I started playing in Cataclysm, did not know the game was so damned simpleton back in the day.. Taking a look at the mages logs for the raid fights.. 1 button? LOL wtf? Zero difficulty level at all in TBC.. literally face roll the game with 1-3 buttons? Does not compare to modern wows difficulty AT ALL. As for world firsts? Those happened when TBC launched 15 years ago, and the bosses died for the first time ever. That can only happen in modern wow now with new content. This is just old content being cleared fresh, not WF at all. 3 button game..
    And to think Retail BM hunter and assa rogue get made fun of, both of which are largely harder to play than any TBC class. I love this community.
    I'm just excited for when ZA comes out, do weekly Friday night bear runs with a beer will be a nice moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why people are so bitter. Who cares if people cleared the current tier 2 days in? I think it’s impressive and regardless of how successful they were, I’m still going to enjoy TBC.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

World First in the second round!

With all the information available, it's not even worth recognizing lol.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

I used to solo those raids and they are doing it 10 man...

If you actually think about it they are world LAST not first. They just moved the previous world last guild back from 2008 down the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Which is supposed to be an exact copy of the original right? Not world first then :P None of this is world first or ever has been in classic, but people love yelling "WORLD FIRST!" it makes them feel good I guess.

That's like me going into some old abandoned house and claiming, "World first somebody living here!".
    Wow you must be fun at parties. Oh wait, no one in the universe will ever know until you actually get invited to one!

Show me a video of anyone clearing a raid in Classic Burning Crusade within the last 14 years I get it, you're sad you can't be one of them fighting for it even if you'd want to. No need to spread your sadness here.

10+ Year Old Account
    we'll see how fast the clears become by the end of the phase.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I have always been surprised at how hard it is for most to grasp where the difficulty of sports (including e-sports) come from. Like 90% are arguing that the race is a joke because the bosses are super easy and theyve practiced them for years. And all those people are wrong.

The difficulty in sports come from the level of competition. Running 100 meters is easy, kicking a football is easy and throwing a basketball is easy. Its just hard to do those better than Bolt, Messi and Lebron.

So the real answer is that the race is a joke because there is very little competition, not because the things they do are objectively easy.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I have always been surprised at how hard it is for most to grasp where the difficulty of sports (including e-sports) come from. Like 90% are arguing that the race is a joke because the bosses are super easy and theyve practiced them for years. And all those people are wrong.

The difficulty in sports come from the level of competition. Running 100 meters is easy, kicking a football is easy and throwing a basketball is easy. Its just hard to do those better than Bolt, Messi and Lebron.

So the real answer is that the race is a joke because there is very little competition, not because the things they do are objectively easy.
    both answers are fine

The world first on this stuff happened in 2007.

Were you guys truly excited when everyone cleared Naxxramas in under two hours?

I enjoy playing it again but can't understand the attraction of watching these pathetic races where everything is dead instantly.

Retail world first races are fun because you can see strategies evolve over 100-200-300 pulls.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2021-06-04 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/world-f...arazhan-322658

Expected outcome, no one expected tbc to be hard.
    ( except for the classic and tbc simps who for years complained that wow was "too easY" and they would rather play the much more complicated and hard versions kappa")

I dont think world first means what you think it means. Actually i'm confident you have no idea what it means

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Yes I guess these people are le creme of the crop. I'd argue that a boss like mag is at least a 200+ pull Fiesta for the majority of the guilds out there though.
    lmao....holy fucking shit, do you really believe that? Most SHIT guilds will spend 20 wipes at the very most extreme end of it... Content is a literal joke no matter what patch, pre this, talent this, content is garbage easy, always has been and always will be, no matter how many versions you release or try to excuse it with... Garbage easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    both answers are fine
    For a child yes, but if you are an adult I have bad news..

Its not world first, that happend years ago. Find a new name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I dont think world first means what you think it means. Actually i'm confident you have no idea what it means

- - - Updated - - -

lmao....holy fucking shit, do you really believe that? Most SHIT guilds will spend 20 wipes at the very most extreme end of it... Content is a literal joke no matter what patch, pre this, talent this, content is garbage easy, always has been and always will be, no matter how many versions you release or try to excuse it with... Garbage easy...
    Mag was kind of hard in original TBC. Trying getting all the box clickers to click at once on 2007 internet and in many cases 500+ pings! Also interrupting 1.5 second casts on 500ms pings wasnt always the easiest either. I dont think I ever killed Mag without someone suffering a D/C. Plus my server regularly went down or had issues itself.

I think alot of the difficulty in TBC was due to buggy actions, systems and server issues, and players making things harder than it needed to be thinking they were doing the opposite. How many groups will run 2 tanks in Kara when there is no fight where its required? A 2nd can be nice at times (spite or unlucky RNG tank deaths) but not needed, rogues can evasion offtank spite for example or a dps druid can tank up if needed (boomkin or feral/resto jump into bear form for a red beam).

I thought classic was going to take alot longer to clear before it released, not because of the difficulty of the fights but because I remembered the resistance gear grinding that was thought to be mandatory back in 05/06, not sure if it was due to the patch of release or just that what people thought of the resistance requirements was just so wrong.
    Last edited by Dazu; 2021-06-04 at 07:56 AM.