Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    if you want to ditch flying classic era is that way ----->
    The reason I want to ditch flying is because it ruins content, classic era has no content.

In addition - you can already fly, in almost all of the game - so why are you complaining ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Why not? They should just install a WoW ATM for that too, I wouldn't be here.
    They are doubling renown gains if you are behind so it is essentially an ATM of renown. The problem you don't even want to give your card to the machine but complain it won't just give you money.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There are plenty of people who don't no-life the game and aren't at 40. Or people who have taken a break. The grind required for this is actually worse than the profession grinds in the past.
    Dude, when I was playing I played about three days a week, for maybe four hours at a time. And I took breaks. And I still got to renown level 40. I mean, come on - you get a level of renown for the soul capture quest in the Maw every week. You could sleep 23 hours a day, log on for the last hour, and be at 40 by now.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The reason I want to ditch flying is because it ruins content, classic era has no content.

In addition - you can already fly, in almost all of the game - so why are you complaining ?
    flying doesn't ruin content, we get it when that content's done, i'm sick of being grounded coz of anti flying whiners like you.

it hurts no one, and if you are going to bring wpvp up if the wanted to do something that they could easily jsut make it so that as soon as you turn wm on you cant fly on your mounts. but they wont do that so it like eh /shrug.

almost no 1 uses the rest of the game almost every1 is in the current xpac areas

Quote Originally Posted by Couchpotato2013 View Post
    Tbf getting boost for ksm doesn’t take that long. Check their key history on rio.
    Why put more effort into researching a player than actually getting 40 reknown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Inb4 Flying costs like 50k anima and everyone coming back for 9.1 has to do 2 months of farming for that.
    Hahahaha. That would be pretty epic. Blizzard better put 8t in and then remove it a week later. That would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic content has flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

really wish they would just give us flying, make it part of game play like a ground mount and be done with, no hoops to jump through. I'm on the fence about which game has the worst flying unlock WoW or FF14.... at least WoW does remove blocks on old content whereas FF14 seems to still have them.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

All this noise about 'flying now, flying now, flying now'. I'd be happy with a launch date for 9.1.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Classic content has flying.
    Classic has flying, it just has bugger all content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    flying doesn't ruin content,
    That is objectively incorrect.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

That is objectively incorrect.
    many beg to differ guess we would never agree ah well

im sorry but i just cant see how it would ruin content of the current xpac

7+ Year Old Account
    do i need to have anduin saved at this point by doing the corridors scenario ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Classic has flying, it just has bugger all content.
    Classic does not have flying. TBC Classic does have flying because it was part of TBC. You also used objectively wrong.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Flying doesn’t hurt content because world content is utterly pointless after leveling is done. The benefit is that you can bypass those annoying runs from flight point to dungeon entrance. Instead of navigating the horrendous multileveled hellscape that blizzard makes every zone into, you can just fly placidly above and enjoy the view.
    And reduce time played metrics. This is why Pathfinder was put in and why flying is gated for 1 year +

Anyone who says otherwise is oblivious and blind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And reduce time played metrics. This is why Pathfinder was put in and why flying is gated for 1 year + Anyone who says otherwise is oblivious and blind.
    You honestly believe that 9.1 is not going to be release until November 23rd or later? The oblivious and blind are not the ones you think.

That moment, when Blizzard hate flying, so gate it for 9 months, but have to write advertizing review about it, because garbage called 9.1 is need to be sold somehow.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You catch up by killing the weekly world boss, doing the covenant campaign, doing the daily callings, doing the 1000 anima quest, rescuing souls from the maw.

Even my freshest lv 60 alts are like renown 25. You literally have to avoid playing the game to get renown.

Or as I said be only interested in raids, 5 mans and pvp in which case you don't even need flying
    Except you'd get renown anyway from raids, 5-mans, and pvp, up until the hard cap where the covenant chapter points are the only way to finish. So... like 31?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

hooray now i can be bored to death in the sky instead of being bored to death on the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    That moment, when Blizzard hate flying, so gate it for 9 months, but have to write advertizing review about it, because garbage called 9.1 is need to be sold somehow.
    It is not being advertised or sold. It is a normal pre-patch "new information" thing. It happens all the time when new things are coming. Stop being so jaded and hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is not being advertised or sold. It is a normal pre-patch "new information" thing. It happens all the time when new things are coming. Stop being so jaded and hateful.
    If it's "bad" for game and Blizzard hate it - then there is no reason to even talk about it, because according to Blizzard no one of their "true" players needs to know about it.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    If it's "bad" for game and Blizzard hate it - then there is no reason to even talk about it, because according to Blizzard no one of their "true" players needs to know about it.
    Are you trying to imply there is no reason to talk about new things being added to the game? How did you find out about it if no one is supposed to let people know about it?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    I leave that there for moments like these and now I get to screenshot it.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...nether/sanstos

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hrall/benedict

Today is a good day, got another catch.

Anyways back to reality, it doesn't matter what you THINK people should do, because nobody lives by your made up rules.

Thats it thats where your argument ends. Nobody cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i didn't know you had everyone's daily lives, schedules, emergencies, etc. Care to tell me how far I SHOULD BE progressed by your own imaginary made up standard?
    First guy you quoted was going off the armoury linked in your signature. Shame nobody here can read your mind to know that’s not your main

As for your other argument it’s irrelevant. Takes 30-40 min every 3 days, plus maybe some LFR on the weekend and doing the world boss/anima weekly/maw souls quest and you’re there. I don’t know everyone’s schedules or whether they have emergencies but honestly if you’re telling me that there are people out there whose lives for the last 6 months have been non stop emergencies or if their schedule doesn’t allow them to play WoW for more than 10 minutes a day then I’m calling bullshit because either a) those people don’t exist or would be so few in number that Blizz can’t possibly cater to them or b) they’ve unsubbed and don’t play anymore due to their schedules/emergencies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Inb4 Flying costs like 50k anima and everyone coming back for 9.1 has to do 2 months of farming for that.
    It’s a quest reward so no, that’s not happening

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Dicks. Can I just wait and punch out the whole covenant campaign in like week 4 or whatever?

There’s nothing worse than “wait till next week!”

Let us play the fucking game.

And I'm sure there's some bs where there won't be flying in the new relevant zones.
    Yeah I think if you wait til week 4 of the patch you can definitely do that